Chapter 2

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a dull morning for a particurlar house. Everyone else was already away for work and school. Everything was fine and just the usual for everybody else. Except for the Jung family. The atmosphere in the house was gloomy and sad,and there were no sound of the childrens' laughter as all of them were taking a nap.

“HeeChul , you can’t keep on being like this. Don’t you have any pity on your children ?” ChaeRin asked, concerned that HeeChul was messed up and she was afraid that it will effect the children. HeeChul could hardly look after himself after SooYeon left without a word. His hair was messy and he seemed like he hadn't washed his face in ages. It had been days since HeeChul's daughter was born and also the dreadful event that had befallen their family.

“Don’t ask me. Ask SooYeon. She’s the one who doesn’t have any pity on our children. She left us because of that man. Who is more wealthy and could give her everything I couldn’t.” He said while gritting his teeth and hissed under his breath. HeeChul got angry everytime he thought of SooYeon now. Each time the woman crossed his mind, he only felt anger, betrayal and hatred. Unlike before when he felt nothing other than love and longing towards his wife who had gone missing.

ChaeRin sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. “I know you’re angry but you have to understand this. You are not the only one who has lost her. Your children also lost their mother. Your little girl, you haven’t even named her, HeeChul. You cannot be like this forever. I do not know why SooYeon is doing this but now is not the time to focus on that. You have to move on for you and your kids. They have a future, HeeChul and they also need you. I know what SooYeon has done impacted you so hard and trust me, it is likewise to the kids. You have to be strong for them.”

ChaeRin was trying so hard to knock some sense out of HeeChul. His mental breakdown period had been too long and he was practically abandoning his little children because of his heartbreak. It was true that what he felt was so much to bear, but he wasn’t living alone in this world. He had his sons and daughter to take care of. Who looked up to him and depended on him and him only.

HeeChul let out a heavy sigh and looked at his two youngest. Both were sleeping soundly on the mattress ChaeRin had spread on the floor. His gaze moved to his new-born daughter. The one who was just brought to the world. He felt pity towards his girl who didn’t have a chance to get to know her mother. Right after she was born, her mother left. With no traces behind her. 

He ran his hand through his hair and closed his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter