Chapter 33

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DanBi was walking aimlessly beside GongChan, who took her out for a walk. GongChan’s face was expressionless. He was enjoying the weather and he acted as if nothing happened. DanBi grew frustrated as she was forced to follow GongChan.

GongChan came to her house in the morning just before DanBi went out. DanBi was surprised to see him there so early and insisted that DanBi followed him to go for a walk. DanBi refused at first as she wanted to visit the Jung siblings and also KyonDae. She knew what happened to them and she was worried sick. She couldn’t get a good night sleep last night as she kept thinking about her friends and their brothers.

GongChan warned her that if she didn’t obey what he said, DaeHyun will get more than what he received the other day and having DaeHyun to get hurt again was the last thing DanBi wanted.

You guys must be wondering how GongChan actually had a crush on DanBi right? Well, the first reason is because they always ran into each other at school. I did mention they studied in the same institution right? Other than that, you and I know that DanBi and GongChan both came from wealthy families who are famous for having many companies and their families happened to know each other through meetings and so forth.

There were times in official occasions where DanBi had to follow her parents to the meetings or gatherings where they would meet up with other business people as well. DanBi was the only child hence people wanted to see Mr Han’s one and only daughter. GongChan’s parents, on the other hand, had a good and close relationship with DanBi’s. Since then, they often met whenever they followed their parents since they were kids. That was when GongChan started to like DanBi. DanBi appeared different than when she was at school or when she met up with her friends. He kept his feeling all to himself and now he seemed to not be able to keep them anymore.

“The weather is nice today right? What do you think? It’s a good thing to have a park here. There are trees and the scenery is beautiful, too.” GongChan said, breaking the silence. DanBi only kept quiet even though she wanted to agree with him. The scenery was nice, but it won’t help her to distract herself from thinking about the Jung family.

“DanBi, I don’t like it when you’re zoning out. Especially with me.” GongChan said again and looked at DanBi sternly. DanBi avoided his eyes and sighed. “Please, GongChan. Take me to HaNa’s house.”

GongChan jerked his eyebrow while still looking at her, “Why? What business do you have there?”

“I want to visit HaNa and KyonDae! Don’t you want to visit JinYoung too? You know what had befallen them, right?! Aren’t you worried ?!” DanBi yelled in frustration. This guy in front of her was too much. His inflated ego had overpowered his rational thinking.

GongChan looked away and shrugged, “What is there to be worried about? They were discharged from the hospital right yesterday? They’re fine now at home.” Before DanBi could snap at him again, GongChan continued, “Or maybe, it isn’t HaNa and KyonDae who you want to meet. It’s DaeHyun, right?”

DanBi stiffed. Well, a part of her did want to check up on DaeHyun as well but if seeing him meant he will get hurt again, she’d rather not. “To be honest, I do want to see him too. But seriously, the first that came to my mind was HaNa and KyonDae as well as JinYoung. Their lives were at stake and if they weren’t rescued quickly, they would’ve been dead.”

GongChan scoffed at DanBi’s statement and put his hands in his pocket. His eyes wandered around and acted like he didn’t hear a word DanBi said. DanBi was shocked to see GongChan’s reaction. “Why are you acting like this?! Do you think this is a laughing matter? For God’s sake, GongChan you know what happened to them! Okay, fine! If you don’t believe me, then follow me up to HaNa’s room. That way you will be satisfied that I won’t be seeing DaeHyun.”

GongChan snorted and turned to her. “It’s impossible that you won’t be seeing him. His living in that house as well. You will run into him on your way downstairs or up.”

“I’ll pretend that I don’t see or know him.”

“I don’t believe you. He means a lot to you, as much as your friends.”

“Why are you doing this? At least let me see my friends.” DanBi said and didn’t realize that a tear escaped from her eyes.

“Don’t cry. I hate that.” GongChan turned away to avoid looking at her tears. “What is it that he has that I don’t? His family is full of issues and problems here and there! I’m a whole lot richer than him. I’ll be taking over my father’s company soon enough and can give you anything you want! He doesn’t have anything, DanBi! He couldn’t even protect his brother and sister when they were kidnapped! His friends did it for him!”

“It’s because you’ve beaten him up so badly that he didn’t have the energy to even walk! Just so you know, though his friends saved those three for him, he was actually risking his life to help IlHoon despite him being half alive!”

“I don’t care whatever the reason was! He won’t be able to take care of you! He can’t give you what I can! Don’t you ever forget that he is going to debut soon and leave you here. Once he’s gone, what then? You think he will still remember you? After all the fame and the popularity, he will get later, you think you still have a place in his mind?! He will forget you even exist and won’t even look at you anymore !!”

DanBi was fumed and slapped GongChan’s face. Her tears were streaming down faster like a river.

GongChan lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter