Chapter 13

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DaeHyun’s room.

DaeHyun was in his room with the rest of his friends or B.A.P, as usual. They were practicing the song they had just finished composing. Unlike the other time, this time they made sure that they created less noise to avoid disturbance of the others in the house. Even though there were only JinYoung and HaNa in their rooms but still they toned down the volume a little bit.

Everything went well in their practice, except that DaeHyun was zoning himself out once in a while and didn’t fully concentrate. He forgot the rhythms, sometimes the lyrics, and he missed his parts quite often. There were a few times when the eldest had to correct him and remind him of his mistakes.

It was a lie if the others didn’t notice it too because he was being too obvious. He clearly couldn’t concentrate and something was really bothering his mind. “Dude, are you okay? Why do you keep making mistakes?” HimChan asked once they had stopped rehearsing.

DaeHyun, who had a tense look on his face let out a sigh, “I’m fine, hyung. I’m sorry. There’s an issue going on lately in this house. I’ll focus more. I promise.”

The others can only nod, decided not to pry. DaeHyun will tell them if he wanted to. All six of them were now sitting in a circle while drinking to quench their thirst and took a few minutes’ break. Once again, DaeHyun was zoning out while the others were chatting with each other.

YongGuk shook his head and tried to change that lad’s attention as he didn’t bother to what was going on around him at all. YongGuk stood up and cleared his throat before he began, “Okay guys, listen up. I have an announcement to make.”

All pairs of eyes were now on him, including DaeHyun’s after being nudged by Zelo. Feeling happy that he managed to catch DaeHyun’s attention, YongGuk started, “Okay, last week I talked to my uncle who is the owner of TS Entertainment about us being a group and debut just like other idols. I told him that we can sing, dance, and we even create our own songs all this while right? I gave him a copy of songs that we composed and also the choreography that JongUp and Zelo made to prove that we have skills and talents. And that music is clearly our passion too.”

The others paid fully attention and listened attentively as no one said a word or interrupt. This was getting interesting and even DaeHyun now was completely focussed on the topic at hand.

“And he said, we are accepted to enter the company as trainees !!” YongGuk said happily. Shocked gasps and cheers can be heard throughout the room. Thrilled by what they just heard and they could hardly believe their ears.

“Really hyung??!! We can show our music to the world too?? Just like other singers ?!” Zelo asked excitedly.

YongGuk nodded at the youngest question and answered, “Yup, we can. He also said that we have high potentials and we may not be training for long as we are already doing well by ourselves.”

“That is so awesome !!!” JongUp cheered and high fived with HimChan.

“What about our group’s name, hyung?” YoungJae asked and DaeHyun nodded in agreement. The others too once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter