Chapter 12

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeRin was walking out of a building alone with a piece of paper in her hand. A look of disbelief and worry were stamped on her face and no words can describe the feeling she felt that moment. “No. This can’t be happening. Is it too late?” ChaeRin asked herself and let out a knowing heavy sigh. Her mind was wandering far away that she didn’t even really pay attention to where she was going.

Her senses returned as she bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m so sorry!” ChaeRin apologised while bowing to the person she bumped into. “ChaeRin ?!” said a familiar voice. ChaeRin looked up and was shocked to see the figure in front of her. The one who she had not seen for 16 years.

ChaeRin gasped as she covered . “SooYeon?! Are you really SooYeon ?!” ChaeRin almost yelled. Seeing her best friend again almost took the life out of her. She was happy and overjoyed. Her tears were glistering and almost ready to fall.

Without wasting another second, SooYeon immediately embraced ChaeRin who was already frozen like a statue. “ChaeRin! I am so sorry!” SooYeon cried while was still hugging ChaeRin. Unlike IlHoon, ChaeRin was aware of what was happening so she knew how to handle the situation. “My dear SooYeon, I’m so happy you’re still alive. I was wondering what happened to you after that day. I was worried sick!” ChaeRin hugged her back, clearly missing her friend after she disappeared all of a sudden years ago without any traces.

“ChaeRin, I’m so sorry. I’m truly regretting of what I did! If only I could turn back the time.” SooYeon said as she broke the hug. ChaeRin only managed to give SooYeon a sad smile before saying, “You’re not happy with your life, right? After you left?”

A part of her wanting to yell at SooYeon on why she did what she did but a part of her decided to hold it back. There was no point in dwelling on the past since the damage was already done. Being angry at SooYeon won’t change the time or anything that she did. Suddenly, ChaeRin realised that this might be a good opportunity for something that only ChaeRin knew.

SooYeon nodded her head in agreement upon ChaeRin’s. True. She wasn’t happy with her life at all. The one that she had after she left her family right after her daughter was born.

With a sigh, she said, “I’m not happy. After a few years, I started to realise that I still loved HeeChul even though I tried to forget him and move on. It turned out that I can’t. I may be happy with the wealth and riches my husband gives me, but I cannot forget about HeeChul and my sons. They are always on my mind.”

Noticing that SooYeon had forgotten someone in particular, ChaeRin took SooYeon’s hand while looking at her friend with caring eyes, “Honey, you’ve forgotten your daughter.”

SooYeon looked straight at ChaeRin’s eyes and a smile was formed on her face. “My daughter? No ... I haven’t forgotten about her. I remember her as much as I remember the others. What’s her name?”

ChaeRin smiled, “We named her HaNa. Your one and only daughter. The family’s only princess.”

SooYeon nodded her head and tried getting used her tongue to say that name. Her mind wandered off to the girl she left a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter