Chapter 28

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyeYeon was walking out of the school compound and made her way to the Jung’s residence. She was on her way to visit HaNa as both HaNa and her brother didn’t come to school for about two days. Well of course, she visited HaNa on each day she didn’t come to school.

HyeYeon entered the house and as she wanted to go upstairs, she saw JinYoung sleeping on the couch with the television switched on. She approached the sleeping JinYoung and pulled a blanket for him, afraid that he’ll catch a cold. JinYoung however, felt that something was put onto him and when he opened his eyes, he saw HyeYeon in front of him, smiling.

“Hello, JinYoung. Are you alright today?” HyeYeon asked as she touched JinYoung's forehead with her palm.

JinYoung sat up and nodded. “Yeah, I think I’ve gotten better. I’ll be back to school tomorrow.”

“Are you still feeling the itchiness? The red scratches are no longer that visible anyway.” HyeYeon said as she looked at JinYoung’s hands. “Haish, look at this. You must have been scratching really hard.” HyeYeon stated in a nagging tone as she pointed to one of JinYoung’s arms.

JinYoung shrugged while looking at his arms and he was sure there were some scratches on his legs too. “How should I know ... I didn’t know omma baked the cake with peanuts in it.”

HyeYeon sighed and slowly nodded. “Yeah ... you’ve been allergic to it ever since.” HyeYeon said sadly. Being HaNa’s friends for years, she knew which siblings of hers had any allergies. It turned out to be both JinYoung and HaNa who were allergic to peanuts.

“She didn’t do it on purpose though ... she didn’t know.” HyeYeon added.

JinYoung looked down and didn’t say anything. In HyeYeon’s eyes he seemed to be doubting whether it’s true or not. HyeYeon shook her head seeing him in doubt.

“Seriously, JinYoung. She didn’t mean it. You know that right? You didn’t think she wanted to do it on purpose right?” HyeYeon quickly asked.

JinYoung sighed. “I ... I don’t know.”

HyeYeon hit JinYoung’s shoulder and scolded him. “Yah! Why did you say that! She really didn’t mean it! I’m sure she felt really bad about it. What benefit did she get by doing that to you on purpose? Don’t tell me your brain can’t think properly after two days being absent from school.”

JinYoung laughed at HyeYeon’s reaction. “Okay ... okay. I’m sorry ...”

Just at the moment itself, the front door was opened and JinYoung’s friends entered the house like lost sheep. “JinYoung ah ~~~” C.Nu said while walking towards him with his arms spread widely, trying to hug him.

“Aish, get off of me. You’re smelly!” JinYoung pushed him away, refused to be hugged by him.

“JinYoung, how are you?”

“When are you going back to school?”

“Are those scratches really itchy?”

“How did you prevent yourself from scratching now?”

“Are you dating this girl over here?”

Questions were thrown at him and he only managed to capture the last one. All eyes were now on JinYoung and HyeYeon simultaneously. “Say what? No! This is HaNa’s friend! She’s coming to visit, that’s all.” JinYoung quickly explained as HyeYeon looked at his friends in disbelief.

The rest of them just nodded their heads and not asking more. HyeYeon shook her head at their behaviour and stood up, “I’ll be off to HaNa. See you later, guys.” HyeYeon bowed and went to HaNa’s room.

JinYoung turned his attention back to his friends and frowned, “Wait, we’re one short. Where’s GongChan?” he asked as he noticed that someone was missing among his group of friends.

The rest of them simply shrugged. “He’s busy. He didn’t even come to school today. I thought we can meet him here but looks like we can’t...” Sandeul said. A bit disappointed that one of their members was not there.

“Wow ... looks like he’s very busy. I wonder what’s he doing anyways ...” BaRo added while switching the channels of the television.

“You’re right. We haven’t seen him lately. Even at school he seems to be in his own world. It’s hard just to talk to him nowadays. Is it really because of his father’s training?” All of them shrugged upon that question as they didn’t know the answer, obviously.

“Oh JinYoung, are you sure you’re not dating that girl just now? Your sister’s friend ??” C.Nu asked, still not dropping the subject.

JinYoung looked at him and smacked his head, “You are still not over with that issue, are you? I told you that both of us are just friends. She just came to visit. Which part of ‘just friends’ that you don’t understand?”

“He’s right, C.Nu. If he says they’re both just members, then it’s how it is. But JinYoung, if both of you are really going out together, it’s nice too. I heard that HyeYeon’s a nice girl.” Sandeul added and the rest of them nodded in agreement.

“All of my sister’s friends are nice girls. I won’t let her be friends with them if they are not.” JinYoung said in a ‘duh’ tone.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter