Chapter 7

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the living room.

DaeHyun was watching his favourite TV show with an ice cream in his hand when suddenly JinYoung came and sat next to him. DaeHyun only spared him a glance and returned his attention to the television. He thought JinYoung was there to watch the TV with him too.

However, that wasn’t the reason why JinYoung was there. The boy seemed hesitant at first but his heart couldn’t be at peace until he asked DaeHyun the question that had been on his mind right now. He had been meaning to ask his hyung but couldn’t bring himself to do it.

With a deep breath, JinYoung began, “Hyung, have you ever met ... anyone who looks like omma?”

DaeHyun looked at JinYoung before he asked back. “Omma? No ... not yet. Besides, who else would look like her? Our omma is one in a million, you know ...” DaeHyun’s attention turned back to the television.

JinYoung shook his head. “No ... what I meant was ... SooYeon omma. Like SooYeon Omma. Have you?” JinYoung asked again and this time he had full of DaeHyun’s attention. DaeHyun was shocked as his brother brought up that name but he tried to keep it cool because he didn’t want JinYoung to feel suspicious. He really didn’t see this one coming especially that particular name because that name hadn’t been spoken in the house for so long.

“SooYeon omma? No. Why are you asking this all of a sudden? Why didn’t you ask me whether I have met someone that looks like me or something?” DaeHyun tried to cover his nervousness. He wasn’t really that nervous or anything it’s just that he was afraid that he might spill something unnecessary. Especially in front of JinYoung so he tried to answer carefully.

JinYoung shrugged a little and said, “Oh, nothing actually. It’s just that just now I was passing by a boutique and I saw a lady around ChaeRin omma’s age. She looked like SooYeon omma. Only a bit modern by the way she dressed. I thought it was ridiculous because we all know SooYeon omma had passed away but when I looked at her picture I kept in my wallet, she looked exactly like her.” JinYoung explained. He didn’t suspect anything, of course.

DaeHyun stared at his brother for a moment and tried to come up with a random answer. “I think you missed her or something, so that’s why you think that lady looked like her, right? Oh, do you know that in this world, there will be six other faces who look like you? I haven't found mine, though. Hahaha.” DaeHyun let out a nervous laugh.

Fortunately, JinYoung bought everything he said and he agreed with DaeHyun’s statement. He too, laughed before shaking his head.

“I think you’re right, hyung. What was I thinking? Oh well, I guess I’ll go to bed now. Good night, hyung and don’t sleep late. Waking you up is the hardest.” JinYoung stood up and left DaeHyun all alone in the living room.

DaeHyun’s eyes were back on the television but his mind was somewhere else. He started to feel that something was not right and he was afraid that his worries all this while will come true. JinYoung ... has a photo of omma?

HaNa was sitting on IlHoon’s bed while listening to IlHoon telling her how that stranger followed him and asked him to be the rapper in their company’s group. HaNa, was of course excited to hear her brother’s story. She clapped her hands and squealed happily.

“Woooooh! Really? That man really offered you to be a rapper in their company’s group? That is awesome, oppa! And ... you really thought he was chasing after you because you're cute? That was just so ....” she let the last sentence trailed off.

“It is, isn’t it? It’s like my whole dream becoming reality. Well, how would I know he was following me because he wanted to offer something? You do know that not many people can resist this cute face.” IlHoon replied while making cute faces at HaNa.

“You’re going to accept the offer right? You can’t let it go, oppa.” HaNa encouraged him while shoving his face away, irritated on how Il

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter