Chapter 34

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day and something that had never happened before, actually happened. Want to know what it is? RiYoung and Zelo, the greatest enemies in the century, actually sat side by side with each other, eating chocolates! Can you believe it?! RiYoung and Zelo actually sat with each other, silently, not yelling at each other and calling each other stuff or fought over something that was useless. They just enjoyed each other’s company for a while and munching the chocolates in their hands.

The atmosphere was filled with silence then. No one said anything. They only heard the sound of wind and falling leaves. Until someone decided to break the silence.

“You know, to be honest ... I don’t know why I brought you here.” Zelo said, without looking at RiYoung and continued to eat his chocolate. “It’s surprising for me to actually go to your house and asked you out.”

RiYoung nodded her head in agreement. “You know what is more surprising? Me actually saying yes and followed you.” RiYoung answered.

Zelo swallowed his last bite of chocolate and asked, “Why did the war between us start anyway? And when? It’s like we tried to strangle each other’s throats whenever we see each other.”

RiYoung thought about his question and slowly nodded her head. She herself wasn’t quite sure why they fought in the first place. “That makes me wonder too. What caused us to be enemies by the way? Wait, as far as I remember, it started at the gate of the Jung’s house. Years back. Somewhere when we were ... nine?”

Zelo’s eyes widened and turned to look at RiYoung with a shocked expression. “Since we were nine? Really? That long? Wow ...” He said, amazed.

RiYoung nodded eagerly and chuckled, “Yeah, it’s that long. And can you believe that all this while, we always fought against something so silly? Like who came first at the gate, who’s smarter, who’s cuter and who’s a better friend. When I think of it again now, I just can’t believe how silly we’d been.”

Zelo smiled upon hearing that. He had to agree, they were silly and childish despite being adults. The stuff they fought for were not important at all and yet their created a lot of wars because of them.

Seeing RiYoung seemed to be happy all by herself reminiscing all of the things they did, Zelo decided to which he knew will make RiYoung mad. “Well, you’re right. The things we fought for were silly. But in the end you can’t deny that I’m still the best and better than you.”

RiYoung looked at Zelo in disbelief. “What?”

Zelo shrugged. “Yeah, I mean, at the end of the day it is still proved that I’m better than you. You still remember the day I helped you when you were drenching in the rain? Another prove to say that you actually needed my help in the end.” No matter how hard he tried to smile, he didn’t. He just enjoyed seeing RiYoung’s expression who looked at him in disgust.

“You are such a disappointment. I didn’t ask for you to help. You were the one who helped me. You didn’t have to do it if it makes you all big headed and full of yourself. I thought you were sincere helping me. I guess you only did it to mock at me now right?” RiYoung stood up and left Zelo alone.

Zelo was shocked to see RiYoung suddenly leaving as he didn’t expect her to stand up and leave. He only expected RiYoung to started yelling at him and fought back with her statements. But it seemed that she was too upset to even argue.

Zelo quickly got up and caught up with RiYoung who walked further away. “RiYoung ah! I was just joking!” Zelo said while following her from behind.

RiYoung ignored him and kept on walking. Just as she was about to cross the road, a bunch of bad boys on skateboards passed by and knocked her over. RiYoung fell on her and groaned in pain. The bad skaters, however didn’t even stop to help her or say sorry. They left RiYoung by the road side just like that.

Zelo saw the whole thing and quickly went to RiYoung to check up on her. “RiYoung! Are you okay? Why didn’t you turn to your left and right first before crossing?! You know that you need to do that first right? Lucky enough it was only those skaters instead of cars! Those skaters, by the way are so disappointing. I’m a skater too and they’ve been such a disgrace to the human race.” Zelo nagged while helping her up.

RiYoung only kept quiet and brushed the dirt of her pants. She didn’t land on the ground well, though. “Aish, my hands are dirty.” RiYoung said to herself once she looked at her palms. Yup, they were dirty. There were a few scratches too since RiYoung used her hands to support herself when she fell.

Zelo reached for her hands and took a look at them. He ped his jacket and used the hems of his shirt to wipe RiYoung’s palms. RiYoung was shocked to see what Zelo was doing but the shock didn’t last long as suddenly she screamed in pain as Zelo accidentally pressed the painful part of her palms.

“Does it hurt?” Zelo asked and RiYoung nodded. “Yeah. But they’ll be fine.” She said.

Zelo took out his handkerchief and covered one of RiYoung’s palms with it. “I only have one handkerchief so I only cover the worst looking one.” RiYoung kept quiet and only watched Zelo wrapped the piece of cloth on her hand.

“Why are you helping me? So you can mock at me about this too after this?” RiYoung asked sarcastically. Zelo quickly looked at her and explained, “I was just joking just now, RiYoung. I didn’t mean it. I was teasing you. Of course I didn’t help you just to mock at you. I didn’t expect that you would take it seriously too. What do I get by doing those, anyway? Nothing right?” Zelo finished tying his handkerchief on RiYoung’s palm.

“The other one is not that bad but you still need to put some medicine on them.” He reminded. RiYoung stared at her hand that was bandaged with Zelo’s handkerchief and muttered a soft ‘thank you.’

Zelo messed her hair and smiled. RiYoung was like a little girl in his eyes. Sensitive, strong, big headed and never wanted to lose. Maybe that’s why he kept fighting with her. RiYoung was like a girl version of Zelo.

“Don’t mention it. Hey, do you want to watch a movie? I know an awesome movie just out at the cinema. If your hands don’t hurt that much, though. I’ll buy the tickets. You can buy the popcorns and drinks.” Zelo offered.

He didn’t have to wait for RiYoung to answer as she beamed in excitement and could be seen in her eyes. “Oh sure! Why not! Let’s go! I love movies!” RiYoung squealed as she pulled Zelo’s hands. Zelo couldn’t help but chuckled at RiYoung’s cuteness.

“Oh wait,” RiYoung halted. “What if the others see us? They must feel weird to see us together.”

“Just tell them that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter