Chapter 21

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaah!! I’m so tired !!” DaeHyun whined as he lied on the floor in his room. He had just got home from the training at TS Entertainment and he was so tired. The rest of his friends entered his room as well and shook their heads seeing DaeHyun looking like a dead lizard lying on the floor, instead of on his bed.

“Hyung!! Even if you’re tired your bed is not even that far away! Right next to you!” Zelo said while pulling DaeHyun’s leg. “Yah!! Don’t disturb me!!! Take the bed if you want. I’m fine where I am.” DaeHyun said and Zelo let go of him immediately before he hopped on DaeHyun’s bed instead.

“We did well today, don’t you think? A bit tiring today as we did a few hours extra. But we’re progressing very nicely.” HimChan said while taking DaeHyun’s pillow and lied down next to Zelo. “I agree. My uncle has been keeping an eye on our development and he told me that we’re actually ready to make our debut though it’s still a couple of weeks away.” YongGuk added.

“Since time is cramming, we need to practice harder to be perfect, right?” JongUp said while playing with DaeHyun’s phone. “Don’t worry guys. We’re doing fine.” YoungJae stated, giving spirits to s.

They were just chilling out and warming themselves as it was near winter when they heard a knock on the door. DaeHyun stood up lazily with his messy hair and opened the door. His tired eyes suddenly opened wider, “Oh ... omma.” Hearing DaeHyun mentioned his mother, all of B.A.P stood up from wherever they were and bowed politely to DaeHyun’s mother, who smiled back at them.

“What can I help you with, omma?” DaeHyun asked awkwardly, still not used to having her in the house.

“I heard all of you coming in just now and I figured that you just finished training. I brought you boys a drink, thinking you might be thirsty.” SooYeon said while holding a tray of glasses that filled with cold drinks.

“Oh, thank you omma. We are thirsty, though. So ... yeah.” DaeHyun said while taking the tray from his mother. He distributed the glasses to s then who each of them said thank you to SooYeon.

“Do you want me to make you guys anything? Are you boys hungry?” SooYeon asked again. DaeHyun looked at his friends and all of them shook their heads while saying ‘It’s okay’, ‘we’re not hungry’ and ‘don’t trouble yourself’ all at the same time.

SooYeon just smiled at their answer and nodded her head, “Okay then. But all of you are staying for dinner, alright? No one is going home until he is seen at the table.” She reminded and left them.

Once his mother was no longer in sight, DaeHyun closed the door and sighed. “No excuses, guys. You are staying for dinner ...” He said and laughed. The others just nodded. They were fine with it. It was food, who can say no.

“How are things here dude? The others are fine with it right?” HimChan asked regarding his brothers and sisters.

DaeHyun got back to lyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter