CH°2

The Lost Be Found

Welcome back to Korea, Son Miyoung Music 


Present 2014

Miyoung POV

"You're a worthless piece of trash." She threw me on the ground.

"Why did my son ever fall in love with you? Why did he want to marry you?" She hovered over me as I laid on the ground.

"Your nothing but a bother." She slapped me.

"I'm sorry, please stop hitting me." I yelled back. 

"Do you know how much you made my son suffer?"

"Mrs. Wu, please I didn't mean to do anything."

"Thats what you girls always say. You act all lovey-dovey towards my son just because he is rich right? Thats what you're in for right?" She threw cash at me.

"No, no! I love him, I don't care about his money. I truly love him." 

"You lying !" I stopped backing away when I felt the railings of the balcony. She grinned at me and pushed me off. I gripped the balcony the best I could but then she grabbed her shoes and started to slam them on my fingers.

"NO! PLEASE!" 

Someone rigorously shook me. I opened my eyes and a little face appeared in front of mine. "Mommy, you need to be quiet too, the other people are napping." She blinked at me. "Sh!" She placed a finger on her lips.

"I'm sorry." She nodded. "Was mommy that loud Hwayoung?"  She nodded again.

"Mommy is sorry." I gave her a pat on her head. 

"Did you have another bad dream again?" I nodded back to her.  "Its okay, mommys fine." I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"Mommy." She held both of my cheeks. "When I grow up i'm going to protect you so you won't have any more bad dreams. I'm going to make sure you are always happy." She paused a bit before continuing. "And i'm going to earn you money so you don't have to work so hard." 

"Oh really?"

"Yes, mommy. I'm going to be your super hero." She blinked at me and smiled.

"Are you brave enough to be my super hero?" 

"Of course, mommy. I'm gonna be your super hero, i'll protect you and make sure you never ever EVER cry again!" 

"Hey, who's the loud one shouting now?" I put a finger on my lips.  

"Opps I'm sorry." She gasped and the put both of her hands to cover . "I was too loud mommy." I laughed at her. I looked at my watch and sighed. "We still have about an hour in a half on the plane, what should we do?" 

"You can help me eat candy." She pulled out the little tray behind the chair. She laid the gummy bears in a line and took 3 out to the front of the tray. A green one, a red one and a yellow one. 

"Why did you take these three out?" I curiously asked her.  

"Its a family." She pointed to the yellow one "This one is me."; Then to the red one "This is mommy." ; Then green one. "This is daddy." I stopped smiling when I heard her say daddy. 

"Mommy."

"Hm?"  I looked at her.

"I don't know why you are sad but I hope you become happy now." She took her little arms and hugged me. "I never want to see you cry mommy." 

 

 

Kris POV

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Okay, mom! I'm going to be just fine here. I'm 25 for goodness sakes, you don't need to be calling on me like this."

"I just need to call in case something happens to you."

"Nothings going to happen to me." 

"You never know though." I sighed. Is that mother of mine going to ever stop doing this? "Eunhae is with me."

"Put her on the phone."

"Hello?"

"Hey baby."

"Hi Kris! How was the business trip to New York?"

"It was lonely, I didn't have you by my side."

"Aw! Did you miss me that much?"

"I felt like I couldn't breathe without you."  

"So cheesy." she laughed. "What are you doing now?"

"Riding on the plane."

"I know that stupid." 

"Well nothing much. I saw this kid pass by to use the restroom herself, she was really cute." 

"Don't tell me your cheating on me Kris." she jokingly said. 

"Oh yes, i'm cheating on you with a little kid." 

"Your such a kid yourself, just don't go bother her."  

"I can't wait to have a kid of our own. ."

"I can't wait too, but Kris we have to get married first." 

"I know that." 

"I WANT A HOUSE FULL OF GRANDCHILDREN!" My mother screamed into the phone.

"Eunhae, is the phone on speaker?"

"Um ... maybe it is."

"Mom! This is suppose to be a private conversation. I thought you'd left her alone." 

 

 

MIYOUNG POV

"Attention passengers, we about to land onto Seoul International airport. Please make sure your seatbelts are on and your cellphones are turned off. We thank you for flying out on Asiana Airlines and we hope you enjoy your time here."

"Hwayoung. Lets go."

"I can carry your purse for you." She took my purse from my hand and walked ahead of me. I grabbed my jacket and bowed to the lady as I ran after her.

"Wu Hwayong!" Hwayoung went to the side and hung her head low.

"What did I tell you about leaving my side." 

"I should never leave your side when we go out somewhere because I might get lost."

"Come here." I held her hand. "Don't let go of  my hand right now. There are a lot of people here, okay?"

"Okay." We walked out a few steps when I heard my name being called. "SON MIYOUNG!" I slowly turned around to the person I have not seen for so long. Hwayoung let go of my hand and ran straight into the crowd, I sighed. 

"How can you be so obedient yet loose at the same time?" 

 

KRIS POV

"Sir, Sir." I heard a female voice talking to me.

"Yes?"

"We've arrived in Seoul, sir."

"Is that so, thanks for waking me up." They lady bowed at me and left me to myself. I got up and grabbed my bag and jacket. I walked out of the plane into the crowded airport. "Hello, Seoul. Glad to be back." After I standing there for a while to see where I should go, I picked up my luggage and strolled to the lobby area. As I was waiting, I saw a familiar face. I smiled and waved at her.

"Kris!" 

"Eunhae!" She opened her arms and I was going to hug her but then something stopped me. That name. Son Miyoung. I turned 360 degrees and scaned around the airport. "No, I must be going crazy." I shook my head. "She's gone Kris, its been 5 years."

"Kris?" I turned to the voice.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I just thought heard a familiar name."

"Oh, is that all. A friend?"

"Yeah." I pinched her cheeks. "Where is my hug?" She laughed at me and then threw her arms around my waist. 

"Your still so tiny, you haven't grown at all." 

"Its only been a month Kris, I couldn't have possibly grown in that short amount of time. Its impossible."

"Is my mom here? I thought she was suppose to pick me up." 

"She sent me instead because something came up. Why? Are you not happy to see it was me?" She pouted.

"Why wouldn't I be? The love of my life came to pick me up." 

"Alright then, lets get going then." 

"Wait, there's something on your face." 

"Where?" She started to pat all over her face. "Is it gone now?"

"No." I bent down and kissed her lips. "Its gone now." I smiled at her. 

"Happy now? C'mon lets get going." I grabbed my luggage and followed her out, I laughed knowing how pink her cheeks are at the moment.

 

Miyoung POV

"Jae!" 

"UNCLE!" Hwayoung ran to her uncle. "Uncle Jae! I missed you so much." He picked her up and pinched her cheeks. 

"And how is my favorite niece?" 

"I'm doing great!" 

"Your getting so big, what has your mother been feeding you?"

"Lots and lots of green veggies." She put both of her hands up to show how much. "Like this much."

"That much? Ew! Veggies are nasty!" He made a face. 

"Uncle, veggies are good and healthy for you. If you don't eat it you'll not be healthy."

"Well, aren't you just the smartest little girl." I walked up next to them. "That's what mommy told me too!"

"Is this how you welcome your little sister?" He put Hwayoung down next to us and hugged me.

"Its nice to you have you back little sis."

"I'm glad to be back too." 

"Have you been well? You look really thin now." 

"I'm fine Jae. I've just been a bit tired lately. How's mom and dad?"

"They're waiting for you at home." 

"Ahem!" A small voice from below spoke to us. "I'm still down here you know." We just laughed at her. 

"Lets get going now, mom and dad are waiting for us." I reached down for Hwayoungs hand but she refused to take me hand. "Wu Hwayoung, hold my hand or you might get lost and never see mommy again." She took one of her teddy bears arms and held it while pointing the other one towards me. 

"Hold teddy's arm too." I smiled, this is why she didn't want to hold my hand huh. She wanted me to hold teddy's hand. 

"C'mon." We followed Jae with our luggage. 

 

 

"I see you've gotten a new car. Impressive Jae." I shouted since he got to the car first at this point Hwayoung was just following me by my side holding onto teddy and the corner of my jacket.. Jae opened the back trunk and I help him put some of our luggage in first. I turned to my side to Hwayoung. 

"Hwayoung?" 

"Jae, did you already put Hwayoung in the car?"

"No, I thought she was with you." I looked around the area. She's not here.

"Hwayoung, where are you?" I looked around the area and she wasn't there, I turned mindlessly around leaving Jae by himself at the car. "Hwayoung!" I ran through the crowd panting. A million thoughts were going through my head, my heart felt like it was going to tear apart. "I can't loose you too. Your the only thing I have left. Hwayoung!"

 

Kris POV

"Kris, I think that little kid is lost." Eunhae pointed to the exit of the airport. I looked around until I spotted a kid alone. 

"Stay here." I got up and walked to the little kid. 

"Hey, you rode with me in the plane earlier. I remember you." She just blinked at me.

"Are you lost?" I bent down to her. She cutely nodded. "Your really cute. What's your name?" 

"I-I can't tell you."

"Its okay. Where is your mom?"

"I lost her." She pouted and her stomach rumbled. 

"Are you hungry? I could buy you something to eat?"

"No, thank you. My mother told me to not let strangers buy me food." I smiled at her.

"Your mother is a very smart woman. She taught you very well." 

"My mommy is very smart, she taught me alot of things." 

"How about I give you a few dollars so you can buy yourself candy." She nodded. "O-Okay ..." 

"Alright stay here, i'll be back with my wallet. Don't go anywhere." I playfully pointed at her. 

"I promise." I walked back to Eunhae and grabbed my wallet.

"Kris. Is she lost?" 

"I'll be right back." I ran back to her but she was gone. Her mother must have found her. "What a cute kid." 

 

Miyoung POV

"Where could she have possibly gone? She was just right next to me."

"Mommy?" My eyes widened. 

"Hwayoung!" I bent down and hugged her. "Don't you ever scare mommy like that again. Do you hear me?" I held onto her shoulders. "Don't do that to mommy, do you know some stranger could've just grabbed you and would never see me again." My voice started to raise and it must have scared her.

"I'm sorry, mommy." She started tearing up. 

"I'm sorry, I should've kept a closer eye on you. Don't cry, i'm sorry for yelling at you." I wiped her tears away. 

"I'm not crying because you yelled at me. I'm crying because I made mommy sad again." I picked her up.

"Forget about that. Lets go to Uncle Jae now okay, he said grandma and grandpa have a lot of yummy food for you to eat."

"Really? Lets go mommy, i'm really hungry." She pointed to the sky. "Up, Up, and away!" 


2nd chapter done! (^-^)