CH°23

The Lost Be Found

Final Music 


 

Miyoung POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt the wind hit me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I gazed around the unfamiliar room and closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. I looked at my finger and smiled. It wasn't a dream then, it really happened. 

"Hey." A sleepy Kris whispered. "You're awake already?" I turned around to him and laughed. "What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. Kris pulled me in and hugged me tighter before giving me a peck. 

"I want to sleep in today."  He said with his eyes still closed. 

"Okay." I broke from his hug and got up from the bed. 

"Wait." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into bed. 

"Stay with me."  

"Kris, I have to get up to go help make breakfeast." 

"Lets just stay in here for a while and just sleep, I miss this feeling so much these days. What if someone comes and snatches you away and then I loose you again?" He finally opened his eyes. 

"Thats not going to happen you know, you're the only guy in my eyes."

"Really now? I'm handsome aren't I?"

"Getting cocky now aren't we?"

"Just admit it Miyoung, i'm the most handsome man you've ever laid eyes on." 

"Well, Suho is pretty handsome too you know and Baekhyun looks really good in eyeliner-" 

"Oh my god! Did you guys here that." Someone quietly whispered. 

"Did you say something?" Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. Did you hear-" A loud thud came from the door as it opened. Baekhyun on the bottom with Suho, Jae on top of him. They all got up and straigthened themselves. 

"Ahem ..." Baekhyun scratched his head. "Uh, Fanghwa told us to come tell you guys to come eat breakfeast downstairs." Kris turned around and laid on his back, he groaned before throwing a pillow at the three.

"Have you guys heard of knocking!" Kris complained.

"Fine, sorry to disturb your love making, I guess you guys just want to starve then. If this is how a married man is I don't ever want to get married at all." And Diva Baekhyun walked away. 

"Well, just come down when you guys are done with .... you know." Suho awkwardly said.

"No, we weren't doing anything." I waved my hand. 

"Thats what she said." Jae wiggled his eyebrows before dragging Suho away. I got up from the bed and put my robe on. 

"Where are you going?"

"Out to eat breakfast." 

"Wait for me." I went to him and pinched his cheeks. "Hey, what was that for?"

"Thats what you get for being lazy. Now get up and lets go eat breakfast."

 

 

Kris POV

"So ...." Me and Miyoung looked up at my mom. 

"Listen, us adults were talking last night and we were thinking how wonderful it'll be if you guys could have another grandchild for us." Miyoung choked on her water. 

"Are you okay?" Miyoungs mother asked her.

"Yeah." Miyoung made an okay sign with her hand. 

"I don't object to that at all. I think my grand-daugther here deserves a little sibling to play with." Miyoung grabbed her napkin and wiped . 

"A-Are you pregnant?" EunHae whispered a bit too loud. 

"Pregnant?" The whole table shouted.

"What? No, No. I'm not pregnant, why would you think that?"

"Well, you were covering your mouth like you were going to throw up." Baekhyun pointed out.

"No, I was just wiping away the sauce." 

"Oh, bummer. Well, i'm done eating ...." Baekhyun's eyes traveled out the window. 

"What are you looking at Baekhyun?" Baekhyun turned Jae's head out the window and Jae dropped his spoon. 

"Hey, hey. Kris." Jae pointed at me without his eyes leaving the window. 

"Do the neighbors next door have a daughter?"

"Yeah, why?"

"How old is she?" Baekhyun asked with his mouth half hanging. 

"She's like 22 I think. Why?"

"I have dibs!" Jae shouted and ran out of the dining room. 

"Jae! I saw her first you idiot!" Baekhyun followed Jae. 

"Suho." Hwayoung grinned.

"Yes, Hwayoung." 

"When are you going to tell them that she's your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" Me, Miyoung and EunHae yelled out.

"Yeah, we met a few weeks ago. I didn't know she was your neighbor till a couple days ago."

"You better go tell them before they scare her." 

"You're right EunHae. Thanks for the breakfast but I have to go chase the two idiots." And Suho left. EunHae took a look on her watch and turned to us. 

"Well, we have to go now. I promised Hwayoung we'll go searching for seashells before I have to leave. C'mon lets go." Hwayoung dropped her spoon and went off with Hwayoung.

"Well, us adults have to go as well. We have ..." Fanghwa paused. ".... grown up things to talk about and we'll be going out too." And then our parents left us alone at the dining table. 

"Why did they all suddenly leave?" I shook my shoulder. 

"Who knows." 

"I'm full now, I guess I'll go play out with-" I turned around a smirked at Miyoung. She looked at me with confusion. 

"Why are you making that face?" I went closer to her and whispered into her ear. 

"I know why they all left us alone."

"Why?" She looked forward and I was sure she was lost. So I got up and picked her up bridal style.

"Kris, put me down."

"They left us because they want another little Wu." It took her a second to process what I was saying. 

"No, Kris. I don't want to, put me down." I shrugged and 'dropped' her. "Don't drop me!"

"As you wish princess." I turned around and made my way up stairs, she would struggle and try to get away from me but everytime she did that I'd pretend to drop her and that did good for me. And as always I got what I wanted. 

 

 

Third POV

Miyoung sat alone on the sand with a thin blanket around her to watch the sunset. There was something about the sunset this night that made it so beautiful. She sat there reminiscing about finally having her fairytale ending. She was reunited with her love and Hwayoung had a father, Kris' mother accepted her, EunHae and Suho were happy and so was everyone else. Who ever knew that this could happen after all the hardships that she went through. She sighed and thought about how lucky she was to have all of this. She felt a heavy object fall onto her shoulder.

"Kris."

"Hey." He sat down next to her. "What are you doing out here? Its really breezy, you could get sick." He pulled Miyoung into a hug. 

"I just needed some fresh air, you know, from all of them inside."

"Then why did you invite them here in the first place? This was suppose to be our honeymoon." Kris pouted. Miyoung pinched Kris' lips.

"Because, being surrounded by the people who love you is the best thing in the world and that way we have babysitters who will enjoy babysitting Hwayoung while we go around the island."

"True, true. I'll just imagine that they are all here to be our slaves and watch our child so we can go play around."

"I didn't mean it like that." 

"I know." Kris kissed Miyoungs cheek. 

"Kris?" 

"Yeah?"

"I think we've finally found our happiness. Don't you think?" He nodded.

"I think we have and despite all the trouble that we went through I'm glad to have found it with you, lets just forget all the bad things that happened to us in the past and start new." Miyoung nodded. Kris moved behind Miyoung and sat behing her, hugging her tightly. 

"Miyoung, I love you. I don't ever want to lose you again." Miyoung smiled. 

"I love you too Kris." 

"I know you love me." Kris chuckled.

"You've been hanging out with Baekhyun too much. So greasy~" Miyoung smacked Kris arm. 

"You dare smack Kris Wu?" Miyoung sat quietly before breaking free from Kris, she started to run away before tripping over sand.

"Miyoung! Are you okay?" Miyoung held her ankle and started to cry. "Miyoung, is your ankle hurt?" 

"Hahaha." Miyoung looked up and pushed Kris down on the sand.

"Son Miyoung! You're going to get it when I catch you." Miyoung stuck her tongue out at Kris and then ran off once again. 

"Catch me if you can!"

"Oh, just watch me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


THE END~

 Thank you for the 12 Upvotes, 93 Subbies, 2000+ views and 40+ comments. 

I want to thank every single one of you for reading this story and supporting me.I just want to thank everyone so much on going with me on this journey from the start to the end. I know i'm not the best fic writer but i'll improve myself and do much better.  I hope you guys enjoyed this fic!

Any comment nice or critism is accepted. Tell me what you honestly thought about my fic, tell me your opinions on what I did good and what I need to improve in future stories.

And please look forward to my next fic with you & myungsoo, which i'm fixing up right at this moment.

Again, thank you so much everyone. 

♔ Love Angel  

Peace out (>‿◠)✌