CH°9

The Lost Be Found

Secrets Unfold Music 


Miyoung POV

I put my phone down as I texted back to Suho about our date. He's actually pretty cute you know, he's always concered about me and he is so sweet. Maybe I can move on now, I didn't need to think back to the past at all. Suho was here, he was my guardian angel sent from above. I think he might be the right one for me, don't you think? A man who I can always rely on, a man who will always be there for me, a man who ... *beep* I picked up my phone and read the message.

"Alright then, don't forget to wear something warm tomorrow! Its going to be cold and I don't want my pretty lady to freeze." I smiled and I was about to click the send button when another message came in. "Wait, forget that just dress however you want. I'll keep you warmed up with my angelic smile." I laughed and then re-did my message before I sent it back to him.

"Why? What are you trying to pull off here?" He must have hesitated when I sent that. "I'm just kidding, I'll dress warmly tomorrow."

"Ah, hehe. Um, I guess i'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight Miyoung, I hope you dream about me <3." I bit my lip so I didn't laugh out loud like an idiot. I love that about Suho, he was very cheesy in a very cute way. He sent me a selca of him pouting and I sent one of me doing a peace sign. I suddenly felt something breathe on my neck. I looked to the side and Jae was standing there with a smirk.

"Mom! Dad! Guess what!"

"Jae! NO! Wait!" I got up and chased him. "Jae, Stop it!" I chased him out to the backyard.

"Hey, hey! No running, you both aren't little kids anymore." Jae went and ran behind my father at the grill. 

"Dad, guess what your daugthers doing tomorrow!"

"I don't know. She's going to go look around for a house?"

"Wrong! My little sister is going on a date tomorrow." He hugged himself and swayed side to side. "Someone pinch me, she said she was not going to date but look at her no-OW!" I pinched him. "That hurts." 

"Is this true?" My mom turned around. 

"Are you angry with me?"

"Oh, honey." She pulled me into a quick hug. "I'm not angry with you. I'm so happy for you." She sat me down on the chair and my dad, plus Jae crowded around me. My dad put the tongs down to the side and put held my hand.

"My little girl." He pushed back the loose hair on the side of my face. "Its nice to hear you have found someone. Your mom and I couldn't be happier for you, now ... for this date-"

"Who is this guy? What does he look like? Does he make good mon-" My dad slapped Jae on the side of his head. 

"Be quiet. I'll do the asking." He turned back to me.

"Are we going to meet this guy tomorrow?" I nodded. 

"Dad, Mom. He says he wants to formally great you guys tomorrow."

"Uh, Miyoung."

"Yes mom?"

"Who is this guy? Is he a good person?"

"His name is Suho, he's a really nice person. He's like an angel." I smiled. 

"So ...... How did you guys meet?" Jae sweetly said. 

"Um. Whenever I took Hwayoung to her first day in school I happened to sit next to Suho in the class."

"He as a child as well?"

"No, no." I waved my hands. "He's taking care of his younger brothers daughter while he's away on a business trip."

"Ah, so he's not married yet?"

"No, he says no has sparked his intrest yet." I felt a nudge on my side. Jae was wiggling his eyebrows.

"But my little sister has sparked his interest, isn't that right?" 

"Shut up." My mom pushed him away but he came back. "At least she has someone unlike you Jae. You can't even get yourself a girlfriend."

"I have one, you just don't know about it." He whispered and looked away.

"What?" 

"Oh, nothing?" My mom and dad got up from their seats.

"We'll be right back." Jae eyed me to help him and I just waved to him. 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy! Mommy!" Hwayoung came running out to the backyard. 

"What is it Hwayoung?" She looked down. "I lost the camera."

"You lost the camera? How?"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to I set it at a table and I forget where the table is." She had her sad puppy face on and she held her hands behind her. I patted her head and smiled.

"Its okay, it was getting pretty old anyways. I'll buy you a new one soon okay?" She nodded, she suddenly gasped when Jae took something out of her hands.

"Uncle Jae! I was going to show mommy my new guy friend. I forgot to show her the day when I took the pictures." She was jumping up and down but she couldn't get the photo's.

"O~ Guy friend? Lets just see how handsome he is." Jae smiled a Hwayoung before looking at the photo. I stared up at him but he was just silent, and his smile was gone.

"Your uncle is such a bully. Whats wrong with the photo, let me see." I stood up and took tried to get the photo's from him but he kept on trying to get it away from me. 

"Let me see it Jae. Its just her friend." 

"I don't think its a good idea for you to see it." He had a serious face on it.

"Why?" 

"Um ...." While he was looking down I grabbed the photo's out of his hand.

"Miyoung ..... take it easy okay. Don't ..." 

"What are you talking about?" I looked down to the photo's and I froze.

"Hwayoung ..." I was at lost for words, I didn't know what to say my tongue was tied. " ....." 

"Yes, mommy." She looked up to me with those innocent eyes. I took a deep breath and looked up, I closed my eyes wanting to keep my tears in but I opened my eyes and let my tears fall. I turned around slowly and I walked to my room and I locked myself up and just blankly stared at the wall. He's seen the both of us now but he still thinks i'm dead and he doesn't know Hwayoung is his daughter.  I wiped the tears left of my face, I was going to try everything I could to keep him away from us both. I my laptop and pulled up the 3 apartments I was looking at .....

 

Third Person POV

Mr. and Mrs. Son ran over to Hwayoung and Jae when Miyoung suddenly ran back into the house. 

"Jae, whats wrong with your sister?" Jae took a deep breathe as he bent down to pick up the photos. 

"Mom, Dad ...." He handed them the photo's. Mrs. Son gasped loudly as Mr. Son just stood there with the pictures in his hand. 

"Hwayoung ... who is this man?"

"Thats Kris, grandpa! He is my new friend!" Jae bent down and held onto Hwayoungs arms. 

"Hwayoung. You always follow the rules right?" She nodded. "Okay, listen to Uncle Jae's new rules. The man in the photo, don't ever meet with him again."

"Why not? He's a nice person. I met his mommy too." Jae closed his eyes and sighed. 

"That man is not a good person. If you ever see him again, don't talk to him at all okay." 

"But why?" 

"Promise me Hwayoung. Promise Uncle Jae that you won't ever talk to that man again." 

"Okay, I promise." Jae looked at his parents. 

"I'll go talk to Miyoung. You guys stay out here and continue playing with Hwayoung." Mrs. Son went back in to check on her daughter.

 

EunHae POV

"Mother! I'm here." The maid opened the door and I walked into the living room. "Mother?" 

"EunHae!" I jumped a little bit. 

"Mother, you scared me." 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Ah, I was wondering if Kris was home. I need to talk to him about the honeymoon details."

"Kris is out right now, he'll be back a little bit late due to a meeting." 

"Ah, is that so?" She walked up to me and gave me a hug. 

"Make yourself at home okay! I can't believe this beautiful girl is going to be married to my son min 2 weeks. I'm glad Kris is marrying you."

"Thank you." I bowed to her. "Mother, is there anything you would like me to do while i'm here?"

"No, no. Just go up to Kris' room and hang out there. If you're hungry call one of the servants."

"Ah, okay then."

"I'll be out in the garden fixing the flowers if you need me." She left back to the garden and I sighed before stepping onto the staircase. 

 

 

I opened the door to Kris room and set my stuff on his bed. I laid back for a while and thought about everything that was going on. I was really happy with how things were going since that day he stood me up. 5 years ago to be exact, we were set up on a date but he never showed up. His mother apologized to me so many times for Kris' inappropriate behavior, she told me he didn't like going on setup dates and he had his own world, I wouldn't blame him, he just graduated from High School. 

After that, I didn't meet him for almost a year. I was quite suprise to have bumped into him in College. I didn't know it was that much of a coincidence but we somehow had the same classes all year.

When I first met him face to face, he was really quiet and never really talked. It seemed like something was really bothering him, he never really spoke, only to Suho and Baekhyun. They were really the only friends he had at the time and even they didn't know what was wrong with him. His mind always seemed to wonder off somewhere else.

When it was our second year in college, he suddenly asked me out when we met at a party and I guess you could say thats when it all started for us .... he eventually brightened up and started to smile again but I could see that he was still bothered by something.

I got up and walked out into the terrace to see the city lights. I walked over to the lounge chair and there was a big tree next to the chair. 

"Hm, I see you've started to gain interest for trees." I smiled for a bit. "Why do you keep on sleeping outside, if you catch a cold i'm going to scold you." I grabbed the big pillow and blanket off the ground but I noticed there was a cardboard box. I set the blanket and pillow to the side and picked up the box. 

"K&S. You're my only love."  I opened up the box and the first thing I saw was a picture of Kris and her kissing. I pouted a bit and I flipped to the back and there was a date written to the side. 3/23/07 You stole my first Kiss but I'm glad you're my first.

"This is cute." I grabbed some more pictures under it and looked through them. Though I was a bit jealous I was okay with seeing the pictures. It was in the past so it shouldn't matter should it? There were little toys, couple things, letters and more pictures of the two. It seemed like Kris and the girl had a pretty strong relationship. I wonder what happened ... As I was nearing the end I found a little scrapbook. 

Kris Wu & Miyoung Son's Wedding

"A Wedding ? Son Miyoung ? This is the girl Kris always has nightmares about and ... he was engaged once before?" Something made me stop and stare into space for a couple seconds. I thought for a while and decided to start to look throught it. There were the usual things a couple would put down in their scrapbook but the thing that bothered me a bit while looking through it was that they had so much planned out for them but what happened? Some pages and photo's were torn and some where ripped out leaving the beautiful book in ruins. There were signs of tears on the wrinkled papers. 

I closed the book and looked back into the box. There was only one thing left. A newspaper article.

"Why would he have an article in he-" I stopped talking when I read the title.

Accident leaves Son Miyoung dead, 3 weeks before her special day. June 16th, 2009. 

I gasped. "They were going to get married but she died before their wedding .... is this why Kris was, oh my gosh this is so sad, this must be why he was so hard to open up to, he was afraid of falling in love agai-"

"Eunhae?" I heard a voice yell out. I hurried and put everything back in the box, hiding it as it was. I immediately stood up and walked started to walk inside. I jumped when I bumped into Kris, I let out a little scream.

"What are you doing out here? Its cold."

"Um, uh ... I just needed some air thats all." I looked into his eyes and he seemed to be so tired. I found out why you were so sad during those days, what else are you hiding?

"Is that it? Well, lets go. I don't want you to catch a cold." He opened the door wider and looked back at the chair. He sighed and closed the door.


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVELY READERS <3 

And on another note, the big reveal ~ Miyoung found out Kris and Hwayoung have met along with Eunhae gaining insight on Kris and Miyoungs past. So lets see some stuff unravel in the next chapter~ and oh! the grandma in the last chapter will play a big part :)

Everything is starting to reveal itself and soon things will start happening and ahhhh~ I can't wait.