CH°19

The Lost Be Found

Soon To Be Gone Music


 

Kris pov 

When I woke up a bright light hit my face.  I groaned as I felt a soreness on my back. I opened my eyes wider and noticed that I wasn't in my room, this was the dressing room at the church. I got up and sat on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked in front of me. My suit and everything was to one corner. I stood up and went to open the door and someone passed by me so fast that it almost made me fall. 

"Kris! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." EunHae was in her wedding robe with her hair and makeup already done. I turned around and grabbed my jacket. EunHae grabbed my arm and I didn't even want to look at her. I was to angry about what she did. 

"No, don't go Kris. Your mother is very angry at you, she has body guards at the end of the hall. Just stay in here, I don't want you getting hurt. Just please go through with the marriage and make your mother happy." 

"Then get out!" I pointed to the door. 

"I'll see you later. Mother says that the stylist should be here with your clothing soon."

"I don't need them. Just get out now!" I finally yelled out.

"Okay." She whispered. How am I suppose to get out if the body guards are out there?

Miyoung POV 

I sat quietly on the chair while my makeup was being done. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turned around and my dad smiled to me. 

"Can I have some time alone with my daughter?" The stylist exited the room leaving me and my dad alone. He smiled at me and gave my nose a pinch.

"You look very beautiful today."

"Thanks, dad."

"I hope you know that we are doing this to help you, not to punish you. Suho is a really great guy. He has money, looks, a wonderful personality and he loves you a lot."

"I know." I looked down. "I'm just glad Hwayoung will finally have someone to call dad. I was a bit iffy with this at first but ..." I closed my eyes. " ... I guess i'll go through with this if it makes you happy." I smiled up to my dad. He grabbed my hand and held it in his. 

"I want you to be happy. I just want my little princess to have a carefree life and be happy. Will you do that for your mom and I?" I nodded. 

"I promise I will." 

"But with Kris ..." His voice trailed off for a second.

"Your mother and I, including your brother, we think its a good idea if we keep out of touch with his family. I know Kris is Hwayoungs birth father but he should live his own seperate life as we are going to with ours, you said Kris and Suho were good friends right?" I nodded.

"Then Kris should be rest assured that his dauther will be left in good hands." I nodded back to him, not knowing how to reply. "Now, my beautiful princess. You are going to become a wife today, you have to be patient with Suho if he ever needs anything. Whether he is poor or sick you have to stay with him and work out the differences. Not to argue and live happily, to give your daugther a happy life."

I opened my mouth to speak but there was a soft knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Its me, Suho. Can I come in?" 

"You can." My dad spoke. "Well, your groom is here to visit you. I should go and put on my suit." I stood up to open the door but he got to it first. 

"Father." Suho bowed to my dad. 

"Take care of her."

"Alright." He closed the door and came up to me. He grabbed my hands and rubbed circles around my hand to calm me down.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, a little." 

"You're a really beautiful bride." 

"Thanks, you look handsome today." He sighed. "Whats wrong?" 

"Nothing. I just hope you'll be happy when you marry me, I don't want to make a mistake like ....." I was about to speak but then I figured out what he was trying imply, he didn't know about Kris and I. 

"Everything will be fine, I promise." 

"I hope so." 

"Um, can you do me a favor since you're here?" 

"Anything for you."

"Could you go get Hwayoung for me? We have to get her ready too." 

"Sure thing." 

 

Suho POV

I closed Miyoungs door and stood there for a few minutes and thought about what I just saw up in Miyoungs room. 

I asked the mother in law where Miyoung was and she told me that Miyoung should be up in her room showering. I jogged upstairs and opened her door, weird though .... I didn't hear the shower on. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Miyoung? Are you in there?" I heard nothing. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside but it was empty. I walked over to the balcony and opened the doors but she wasn't there either? I scratched my head and thought about where I haven't searched yet. 

"Closet!" I ran over to her closet.

"Miyoung?" I opened the door.

"Are you in ..." I sighed, It was empty. I was about to walk out when I noticed a pile of photo's scattered in the corner of the room. I walked over to the pile of photo's and picked them up one by one.

Each time I picked up a photo I felt like there was a stab in my heart .... So they were a couple then? I flipped through a few more pictures until I saw one of them kissing.

December 25th, 2007 - Mr. Kris Wu Fan, stole my first kiss. 

And I flipped to another one, where they took pictures of their hands. I looked more closely and found out they were wearing couple rings.

January 16th, 2008 - The day you proposed to me, at a very very expensive restaraunt! But I accepted your ring and i'll be Mrs. Miyoung Wu soon :)

I looked through a few more pictures but they were just the basic couple pictures, After finishing looking through the second photobook I found a small notebook at the end. I flipped to the first page and read what she wrote .....

"Your mother hit me yesterday after she found out we were getting married, but i'll stay strong for the both of you." Both of you? I flipped the page to the next entry which she didn't write till 2 weeks later. There was only a date on there, nothing else. I turned to the next few pages and saw a photo fall at the corner of my eyes. I picked it up without thinking and my eyes widened. It was a baby sonogram. I turned to the back and there was a whole paragraph writtien ...

"Baby, how are you doing? I'm sorry daddy won't be able to be with us long. I'm sorry for not telling your daddy about you but this is the best I can do for us at the moment. I'm happy though, to see that I have you in my belly. Are you doing okay in there? Hehe, mommy will try to take care of you the best she can okay? I don't know if you're a boy or girl but if you're a boy i'll name you Kris Jr. but if you're a girl we'll name you Hwayoung. Are those names good? Okay then but don't worry about your daddy. We're going to leave him so he can have a better life with a woman that his mommy picked for him okay? Goodbye now and I'll see you again, hopefully mommy can hear your heartbeat louder. Grow bigger baby Love, Mommy." 

I dropped the sonogram and looked through if there were anymore pages. All the pages were blank, there were only a few entries on her pregnancy visits and their was another one.....

"I still love him but I have to leave him, I know he still loves me too but I ... I'm sorry god that I have done this mess. I'm sorry for leaving like this right before our wedding, i'm sorry for leaving without telling him he is going to be a father, I'm sorry for faking my death. I'm sorry, maybe his mother was right. My parents business is not doing well right now and she wants a woman with a rich family to support him. Maybe i'm just not good enough for him ...." 

The next one was from a few days ago.

"I met him again. I didn't plan on it, he even found out he has a daugther .. what do I do? I've hid it for 5 years, why now?"

And that was the last and final one, I rubbed my temples and took a deep breathe. So, Kris ... was the man she left, she was forced out by his mother and she had Kris child. I closed my eyes as I felt a sharp pain go through my heart. Was that why he was looking at her like that? He looked so angry when I asked him to congraduate me and Miyoung.

"Dammit!" I slammed the diary on the floor and put a hand on my forehead while the other was on my hip. 

"What am I suppose to do though? I love Miyoung as well as he loves her." I walked out of the closet and out of her room. Kris is my bestfriend but I love Miyoung, should I fight for her or should I do the right thing? I shook my head walking down stairs.

"Suho!"

"Mother in-law."

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for Miyoung. She's not in there."

"She's in the second room on north wing, she just went in the room." I bowed to her and thanked her before going.

They had a past, they have a child ... and most of all I have a feeling they sitll have feelings for each other. I shook my head about the thought of everything I just learned, its in the past and now is the present Kris is happy with EunHae and I'm happy with Miyoung. I knocked on Hwayoungs door.

"Hwayoung? Your mommy ask that you go down and change into your dress." I didn't hear an answer. "Hwayoung, are you in there?" I opened the door to see the room empty. On her bed contained an envelope.

From Hwayoung to Mommy. 

I opened up the envenlope and took out the paper. On the very top there was a cut out picture of Kris and Miyoung with Hwayoung in the middle and as for the letter ....

Dear Mommy,

I went to go find Daddy at the party, the internet told me where it was. Bye Mommy, I'll be back soon I don't know how long i'll be gone so you can eat first without me.

Love, Hwayoung.

I ran out of the door as fast as I could downstairs to Miyoungs dressing room.  "MIYOUNG! MIYOUNG!" I pounded at the door.

Miyoung POV

"MIYOUNG! MIYOUNG!" I heard a loud pounding at the door. Me and my mom looked at each other. "Suho?" She got up and went to open the door. The staff finished tightening my wedding dress.

"What's wrong Suho?" My mom asked.

"Um, this ...." He looked me in the eye before handing me an envelope.

"What is this?" I smiled to him. 

"Its Hwayoung, I think she ran away." I continued to smile.

"Don't lie about it, why would she run away?" 

"I'm not lying, read the letter." I opened up the envelope and saw the 3 picture cut-out on the top. My eyes traveled down the letter and my heart stopped. I grabbed my dress and ran out the door. I heard yelling behind me but I didn't stop, I had to go find my daughter. She could be lost.


DUN DUN DUN DUN! Hwayoung has ran away from home.

Subscriptions, Comments and UpVotes are appreaciated! Thanks for reading, and sorry for any mistakes. If you have a question or are confused about something feel free to ask below :)