CH°4

The Lost Be Found

New Friend Music 


Miyoung POV

"Hwayoung, are you sure you're okay sleeping alone?" I tucked in her blanket. 

"I'm sure mommy." 

"Alright then." I laid down next to her. "Hwayoung, what do you think about going to school?"  

"School? I like school, I miss school, I want to go to school." 

"How about going this Monday? Uncle Jae said schools starting again soon and you can go next week." 

"Really? Yay! I get to go to school mommy. I can make new friends and help you find a boyfriend." I looked at her. 

"Boyfriend? Since when did you learn about boyfriends?"

"When you were cooking."

"And who told you about that?"

"Uncle Jae." She whispered. 

"Uncle Jae? Why would he tell you that? Your only 5." She signaled me to come closer to her. I put my ears closer to her lips and she whispered this to me. "Uncle Jae says he will get you a boyfriend. He doesn't want you to grow old alone." I gasped.

"He really said that?" She nodded. 

"He's going to get a beating tomorrow." 

"Mommy, thats not nice." 

"For this situation thats what is needed." I got up and fixed her blanket again. 

"Go to sleep now." 

"Wait." She held onto my wrist. "Sweet dreams mommy."

"You too." I closed her door and went into my room. I sighed as I looked at the ceiling. "I don't think mommy will ever get a boyfriend Hwayoung. Its too difficult for you to understand." 

 

 

A few days later ....

"Look mommy! Its the school, its so big!" Hwayoung ran out of the car to the front. "Wow! This is my first korean school mommy. It looks so difference from the american school! Mommy!" I followed her out. 

"Looks like someone gave you too much sugar." 

"No one did mommy! Lets go inside the school." She grabbed my hand and took me into the building with her. We went to the front office and waited to get Hwayoungs class number. I bowed to the lady at the front desk before returning my attention back to the hyper child of mine. 

"Ready?" I took her hand and we walked to her class.

"A-3, A-4, A-5. Right there mommy! A-5!" We went into the classroom and there were already a lot of kids there. The teacher told us to sit on the ground with the others and wait for everyone to get there before she started anything. We sat at the back with another kid and her father. 

"Can we sit here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure thing." He moved his jacket out of the way. 

"Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Joonmyun, you can call me Suho." He bowed to me.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Son Miyoung." I returned his bow. 

"Your daugther is really cute, she looks just like you." 

"Your daugther looks really cute as well." 

"Oh, she isn't my daugther."

"She's not your daugther?"

"No, this is my brothers daugther. Her parents were busy and couldn't make it today due to business issues so I came in place of them." 

"Ah, my mistake." I took my jacket off and put it behind me.

"What about your husband? Was he busy?"

"I don't have a husband. He died a few years back in an accident." His eyes widened. 

"I'm so sorry, I mean-I didn't ...I'm sorry." I smiled at him. 

"Its okay, you didn't know." He scratched the back of his head and whispered to himself. "Smooth Suho, what was that?" 

"Uncle Joon." 

"Hm?" He turned around to his niece. 

"You can't flirt." She whispered back a bit too loudly and Hwayoung was just giggling by my side. 

"Ah, I forgot to introduce my daugther. This is Hwayoung." He waved to Hwayoung. 

"Hello Hwayoung!"

"Hello Suho!" Hwayoung waved back at them, his niece then nudged him on the side. 

"Ah, my bad." He turned around to me. "This is my niece Kim Euarin." 

"Hello Miyoung! Hello Hwayoung!" She waved.

"Hello Euarin!" 

"Your daughter has a cute name." 

"So does your niece." He nervously laughed. 

"Ah .... Thank you."

"Way to go Uncle Joon." Euarin looked at Suho and dumbed her finger down. His cheeks turned slightly pink.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for earlier. My niece likes to talk and comment on everything." 

"Its okay, she's really cute. It seems like Euarin and Hwayoung will be good friends." 

"I hope they do."

"We'll I have to get going now, I still have to unpack things back home."

"Unpack things? Are you not from here?" He looked at me confusingly. "Wow! Your korean is really good." I laughed at him. "No, you have it wrong. I'm Korean, I was born here in Seoul but moved for 5 years to America when I was 19."

"Wait,  that means your only 24 right now." I nodded at him. "I'm suprised, you look too young to be only 24, i'm only 25 yet people say I look old. You must have drank something from the fountain of youth."

"Is that a compliment." 

"If you take it as one, then I guess it is one." My phone suddenly beeped, I took it out and check who texted me. Its just my mom, Hurry up and be home we're going to go shopping after we unpack everything. I sighed and reached my hand out to shake his. 

"I guess I have to go now. It was nice meeting you." He took his hand out and shook mine, then took something out of his briefcase. 

"Here's my card. Call me if you ever need anyone to chat with." He waved bye to me and walked to his car. 

"Kim Joonmyun of Kim Industries ...."

 

Suho POV

I couldn't help but smile as I entered the building. All the staff were looking at me weirdly since I probably looked like a guy drunken in love. I opened the door to my office and Kris was there sitting on my chair behind my desk with his feet up on my desk. 

"What took you so long? I called you an hour ago." I put my folders on the desk and hung my jacket up. 

"I had to take my niece to school." Kris looked at me and raised his eyebrows. 

"Look at what we have here? What happen to my dear friend Kim Joonmyun that he comes in smiling like an idiot."

"Nothing much happened. I'm just in a good mood." 

"Did you see hot single mom's?" Kris got up and gave me a punch on the shoulder. 

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Why does it matter?"

"Are you really serious now? You hitting on a girl? Thats a rare site to see, seing that you don't like flirting"

"Are you here to mock me and my non-existence love life?" 

"Non-existence? You're just too picky with girls, thats why you've never had a girlfriend and you practically get love letters and gifts 24/7."

"No I don't." He lifted his fingers up and counted. 

"1, 2 ..." A soft knock was heard by the door. I closed my eyes.

"Who is it?" 

"President Kim, its me." 

"Oh, you may come in." He opened the door. "Is there something you need?" 

"You have more letters sir." He held up pink envelopes.

"See what i'm saying?" Suho waved to the guy to just lay them on his desk.

"Thats not the point. They don't appeal to me at all, not my type." 

"You've got to stop being picky my buddy." Kris picked up a card from the table and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I opened up the card and read the contents inside. 

"Wow! Your getting married? Congrats." I gave him a pat. "You finally proposed to her after all those years."

"Yeah, I finally had the courage to do so. You better attend the wedding, and the before party plus the after party as well."  

"I will and maybe i'll just bring a long a date too."

"Thats my man, are you going to ask her out?"

"I just met her today, i'll have to get to know her first."

"What's her name?" 

"Son Miyoung? I think." Kris dropped his smile and looked at me. 

"What did you say?" I turned around and put the wedding invitation in my briefcase. 

"Wait, I don't think thats her name .... Is it Lee Miyoung? or Oh Miyoung? ...No, no I think its just Son Miyoung." I turned around and he was gone. "Why did he leave all a sudden like that? Didn't even say goodbye."


4th chapter done! Sorry for any mistakes in grammar or spelling and ta-dah! My exo-k bias is making an entrance ^^