CH°10

The Lost Be Found

Look Alikes ..... Music 


Kris POV

I laid the Eunhae's rehershal dress in the backseat and came back to Eunhae fiddling with her fingers. I stared at her gloomy face.

"Hey beautiful, whats wrong?" I lifted her chin up. "Are you not happy with the dress my mom picked? We can always return it." 

"No, no. Its lovely I just .... wanted to ask you a question." I put the key in and started to back up before I answered her again. 

"What do you want to ask me?" 

"I don't know if this is the right time to ask you."

"C'Mon you know you can ask me anything."

"I-Its about Son Miyoung. I want to know about her." She closed her eyes tightly and I drove off really fast in the opposite direction. She held onto the chair afraid of the speeding. I slowed down once we reached the cemetary. 

"Kris ..." I got out of the car and Eunhae followed behind me fastly. I stopped and she bumped into my back. 

"Kris, look i'm sorry I-"

"Sh!" I pointed to the tombstone. She stopped talking and walked forward. I bent down on my knees and she bent down next to me. 

"You remember how the guards brought me home one day and I got all wet and sick from the rain ..." She nodded. "I was here, thats why." 

"You always mention her in your sleep, she must have been very special to you." I smiled and sat down. I moved her so she was sitting in between my legs with her back up against my chest. 

"Do you really want to know about her?" She was quiet for a while and all we could hear was the wind blowing in the air. She looked up at me and nodded.

"I want to know. Just be completely honest with me, i'll be okay with it." She turned back around, her hands on my hands. I went silent for a while as well as I stared at Eunhae.

Maybe thats why I happened to fall in love with you, you're just like Miyoung in a way. You're both sweet and so understanding, you both always try to do the best for me and encourage me in so many ways. You both are just so similiar in personaity and attitude and how you love everyone with a whole heart even though they might not like you back. I still love you but there is just something about Miyoung I can't ever let go. 

"Its going to be long though ..." 

"We have all day." 

"Okay then." I took a deep breathe. 

 

Suho POV

I nervously looked into the mirror as I fixed my hair again. 

"Suho! Your going to be late, you look good already. Gee." 

"Be quiet Baekhyun. You don't even have a girlfriend."

"Are onto this too?" He scoffed. "You and Kris both. Gosh, I don't want to talk to you anymore." He left the living room and entered the kitchen. I grabbed my keys and jacket. 

"Baekhyun!"

"What!"

"My house better be spotless when I get back home. If you hold another party again I'm going to bann you from my house."

"Yes father, I promise." I opened the door and walked out to my car. I drove to a store and bought the biggest complimentary basket and the most expensive roses they had. I went back into the car and drove to Miyoungs place.

 

Miyoung POV

I came out of the closet to my mom who was sitting on the bed with Hwayoung. 

"How is this outfit?" Hwayoung put two thumbs up and my moms thumbs were in the middle. "Why mom? Whats wrong with this outfit now?"

"Your going on a date after 5 years and is this all you can do?"

"Why?" I turned to the mirror. "I think its fine. What do you think Hwayoung."

"My mommy looks like an angel." 

"Yeah but you could use a bit more makeup, don't you think? You need to look like a fierce single mother."

"Mom, I don't want to scare him away. I never really wore any makeup anyways." *DINGDONG*

"He's here!" My mom yelled and ran out. 

"Mom, don't scare him away!" Hwayoung was about to run out too but I grabbed her arm before she could go. "Hwayoung, tell Suho to wait okay. I need to get my purse and shoes on first. Make sure they don't scare him away okay." She okayed me and then ran down stairs.

 

Suho POV

I parked to the side of the house and went to the other side to get the gift basket and roses out. I stood there and stared at the door, I took a deep breath and walked to the door. I pressed the bell and almost immediately the door opened, it was like they were watching my every step. A man probably a little bit older than me opened the door.  

"Hello, I'm Kim Joonmyun." He looked me up and down and made way for me to come in. I bowed to him and took my shoes off before I entered the house. Once I got in Hwayoung ran and hugged my legs.

"Hi Suho! Are you going to take my mommy out?" I patted her head. 

"I am, will you give me permission?" I bent down to her. 

"You have permission! You look handsome tonight."

"Thank you."

"Ahem!" I got up and looked in front on me. I gulped. 

"Ah, I'm sorry it was rude for me not to introduce myself. I'm Kim Joonmyun but you can call me Suho. Its nice to meet you guys. Wow, you guys look a lot younger than what I thought." Mrs. Son giggled at me.

"Its nice to meet you." Mr. Son put his hand in front of me. I was about to shake it but the other guy shook my hand instead. 

"My name is Son Jae. Its nice to meet you, i'm Miyoungs older brother and if you hurt her I'll make sure you will never see daylight."

"Uh ..." I didn't know how to respond to him. 

"Uncle Jae go away!" Hwayoung pushed him away. "Mommy is still getting ready." She smiled, I returned the smile and then put my attention back to her parents.

"Um, I didn't know what you guys would like so I just bought you this complimentary tea and a coffee basket." 

"Oh, you really didn't have to." I gave the basket to Mrs. Son. "Oh, how did you know these were our favorites?"

"They are? I hope you guys will enjoy them then. I didn't know what to choose so I just went with the ones I always drink."

"You have the same tase as us." Jae took the basket away. "There are even candy here. I like this dude." He walked away.  I heard footsteps and I turned to the stairs. I looked up and smiled at Miyoung, she was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Hi Suho." Miyoung said as she coming nearer to me. 

"These are for you." I handed her the roses. 

"They're beautiful, thank you. I'll go put these in a vase .." 

"Wait, you stay here. I'll do it for you." Her mom took the roses away and we were left there with Hwayoung and her dad. 

"You guys go ahead now. Be careful and don't do anything sneaky."

"Don't worry, i'll take care of Miyoung and i'll make sure she arrives home safe."

"Be safe okay." He patted Miyoungs head. "Hwayoung you be good while mommy is gone okay!" She nodded and then proceeded to push us out. "Bye Bye~ Have fun." Hwayoung shut the door on us. We walked to the car and I opened the door for her. 

"Thank you." I closed the door for her and ran to the other side. I started the car and backed out into the street. 

"Where are we going?"

"Its a suprise." I smiled to her. 

 

 

Miyoung POV

I put the ice skating shoes on and I just kind of sat there in silence. Suho finished putting his on and looked over at me.

"Whats wrong? Did they give you the wrong size? I can bring back another size for you."

"No, no they fit just fine. Its just that .... " I saw dissapointment on Suho's face. 

"You don't like to skate do you?" He sighed. 

"No, I just ... i've never really learned how to ice skate." 

"I can teach you how to skate."

"Would you really?" 

"I'd love to." 

"Okay, lets go." We walked to the entrance of the skating rink and I felt like my heart was going to drop. What if I embarass myself in front of him? He went in first and I just kind of stood there.

"C'mon. Try to step on the rink and i'll be right in front of you." I hesitated a bit at first but then I eventually took a step in and I slipped on my first steps. Suho skated towards me and helped me up.

"I'm sorry, i'm probably making this the worst date."

"No, no. Here i'll help you." I held onto the side as Suho showed me how to properly skate. I let go of the side and started to skate towards Suho. I was doing fine until I tripped over thin air. I felt a pair of arms around me. 

"I'm sorry I'm a bit of a clutz here."

"It okay. Here how about this? I'll hold on to you hands and you slowly skate with me." I nodded. I slowly skated along with Suho. "Take it easy okay. Start skating little by little." I did what I was told and followed him while he was skating backwards. 

"Your really good at this, you can even skate backwards." I must have said that a bit too early because I accidentaly tripped over my own foot and fell on top of Suho as we both landed with a thud. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He just laughed at me.

"Its okay, you're skating is really cute." We both got up on our feets again and I tripped once again. Suho helped me up.

"Are you cold? Your cheeks are really pink and so is your nose." He poked my nose. I put my hands on my cheeks, they were actually really warm.

"Here." He put his jacket around me.

"But your going to be cold." He pulled me into a hug, his arms tightly around my waist.

"Not anymore. I'll keep you warm." I turned my head and smiled to him. 

"Thanks." He smiled a snuck a kiss on my cheeks. My eyes widened for a second. 

"You know look really beautiful tonight."  My cheeks started to get hot and I looked down. "Aw, are you shy?" 

"Huh?" 

"Your cheeks are pink." I put my hands on my cheeks.

"No, they're not." 

"Hey, don't lie to me." I turned around to face him. 

"I'm not lying." He started to tickle my stomach. 

"Liar~" He teased me. 

"Hey, no. Haha stop it . Suho-AH!" I tripped backwards and I tried to grab Suho but we both feel down together. This time when we fell our lips touched ......

 

Kris POV

"You loved her a lot didn't you?"

"Would you hate me if I say I still have feelings for her?"

"No, not at all Kris. She was your first love and the way things turned out .... its something thats not easy to forget." Eunhae put both of her hands around her arms.

"Are you cold?"

"Just a bit." I took my jacket and wrapped it around her small frame. I chuckled at her. "Whats wrong?"

"You look so tiny in my jacket." 

"But even though I'm tiny I know you still love me for that." 

"So smart." I poked her head and we walked down the path back to the car. She put her hands into the pockets to keep herself warm and stopped walking. 

"Whats wrong?" She took something out of the pocket.

"What is this?" 

 

 

Eunhae POV 

"What is this?" I took out the paper like object from Kris' Jacket. 

"Photo?" I looked at it. "Hey, isn't this .... Hwayoung?" 

"Oh, that. She helped my mother the other day and my mom ended up buying her some food and we took some pictures together." A smile came upon my face. "This is so cute." I turned the photo sideways. "But Kris ..."

"Yeah?" 

"I've never really noticed this but is it just me or you and Hwayoung look alike." He shrugged his shoulders.

"We have the same last name, who knows we could be related." He walked to the car. "Hurry, I have to get you home. We have start finalizing things for the wedding." I looked at the photo one more time before running to Kris. 

 

Miyoung POV

"Thanks for today, I haven't had this much fun in a long time and you even taught me to skate. You even bought all of these little things for me." I told him as we walked up the stairs. 

"It was my pleasure. This was one of the best dates i've ever had." 

"Really? I guest you've had alot of dates before."

"I did, but none of them matched up to you." I cracked a smile, then I looked at his face. "Um, Miyoung ...."

"Yeah?" 

"I know this is a bit sudden but my buddy is having a wedding rehersal in a few days before the week of their wedding and I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me." 

"A wedding rehersal? I'd love to but I don't have anything decent to wear." 

"Anything is fine really, anything you wear would look pretty." 

"When is it?"

"You're not busy are you?" I shook my head.

"I'll text you the details tomorrow, its late and you should go inside before your family worries." I turned back and looked at the window. It was pitch black.

"They're probably sleeping." 

"Go on in, I'll see you." He pulled me into a hug.  "Goodnight Miyoung."

"Goodnight Suho." I tip-toed up and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. 


Is this chapter too long? Hm ... /sigh/ Sorry for any mistakes, I felt like this chapter was bleh~