CH°22

The Lost Be Found

Realization Music 


Third POV

Miyoung was pacing around the room thinking about everything that has happened, she stopped pacing and looking out the window. She was in her own world that she didn't even notice Kris coming behind her, he slid his arms around her waist and she still didn't know.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Huh?" She turned around to face him. 

"I was just thinking that maybe the three of us could move out of our houses and live on our own. To work on building our family back up and for you and me to start over?" 

"Kris, no. I can't." Kris lifted Miyoungs chin. 

"Why not? We have nothing that can come in between us now."

"I don't know Kris. There's just too much going through my head right now. I'm afraid, I don't want to go back; after all your mother did to me, I can't have my daugther suffer as I did.

"Right." He paused. "I'll go talk to her, i'll get everything worked out for us." Miyoung held onto Kris hands before he could let go.

"No, Kris. I don't know about this."  Miyoung shook her head and looked down. 

"Look at me." Miyoung looked up at Kris. "You love me don't you?" 

Yes, she still loved Kris, she has and she always will but she didn't want to cause anymore trouble. Both the weddings were canceled and they hurt the ones that they were so closed with. Though it hurt both of them, they felt a load fall off their shoulders when both EunHae and Suho encouraged them to get back to each other. 

"Yes ..." She whispered. 

"Then trust me when I say that i'll make things work this time. I've missed her birth and 5 years of her precious life, she needs a father Miyoung and as her father I want our family to unite."

"But what if things don't work out?" 

"Everything will work out fine. I promise."

"Really?" Kris nodded.

"I will, now lets go get something to eat. You must be hungry." 

"No, I'm not hung-" Miyoungs stomach rumbled and she held her stomach. 

"Oh yeah, you're not hungry. C'mon, lets go.."

"What about Hwayoung?" 

"The nurses will come and check her in a few minutes, just let her rest. "

"Okay." Kris smiled and laced his hands with Miyoungs before leaving the room. Kris paused after closing the door. 

"What's wrong?"

"What would my daughter like?" Kris thought. "Pizza maybe?"

"Hwayoung loves pizza, its her favorite food." 

"Really?" Kris smiled Miyoung. "Thats my daughter, just like me. So, tell me more about her?"

"She doesn't like purple." Kris turned to Miyoung and gave a goofy grin. 

"Daddy's girl." The elevator rang and they walked in. 

"She's a mommy's girl."

"No."

"How would you know? I've raised her for 5 years." Miyoung held up 5 fingers and then the elevator closed.

A few seconds after they left the room Fanghwa opened the door to Hwayoungs room. She slowly walked up to Hwayoung and sat at the chair next to the bed. Fanghwa sighed and put Hwayoungs small hand in hers. 

"Maybe I did the wrong thing, I thought I was helping my son out but it didn't really work out did it?" 

"Kris is a grown man now and he has given me a lovely daughter and a ..." She sighed. " ... a beautiful daugther in law." She jumped when she felt little fingers move. Hwayoung woke up and gasped. 

"Grand-" 

"Go ahead." Fanghwa smiled. 

"Grandma?" Hwayoung whispered. 

"How are you doing?" 

"I'm doing great! The doctors are taking good care of me."

"Are they now? Did you eat your medicine yet?"

"I did before I slept but it was yucky." Hwayoung made a face and Fanghwa chuckled.

"I don't like medicine either but we have to take it so we can get better. Continue taking it to get better okay?" Hwayoung nodded. "You really look like your mommy and daddy." 

"And I can see where daddy gets his looks from. Both of you look very very sop- whats that word? Oh! Sophisticated."

"How is your mommy doing?"

"Mommy is doing good." Hwayoung held her thumb up. "But I think mommy needs a lover?"

"Lover?"

"Yeah, my daddy. Now that mommy and daddy have saw each other, she's happy now and that makes me happy too." 

"It does? I'm glad they are happy then." 

 

 

 

"At least she isn't lazy like you." The couple 'argued' as they walked out of the elevator with pizza and drinks. 

"Lazy like me? Are you kidding me? I'm a CEO of a major corporation and you're calling me lazy? And what about you then?" He stopped at the door.

"I've raised a child for about 5 years. Whats your arguement?" Kris made a face. 

"Fine. You win." Kris slowly opened the door.

"I thought so-" Miyoung walked in first but stopped.

"Whats wrong?" Kris whispered while sipping on his soda. 

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what-"

"Sh! Listen." Kris stopped sipping and he could hear laugther coming from the far corner of the room. He shrugged his shoulders and went forward to the table, Miyoung turned and closed the door.

"Is my little princess awake- Mom?" Mom? Miyoung walked next to Kris and her eyes widened. 

"Fanghwa?" 

"Stay here okay." Fanghwa pinched Hwayoungs cheeks. She walked up to the both of them. Miyoung backed away a little bit as Fanghwa neared, Kris pulled her behind him. 

"What were you doing with our daughter?" Kris asked in an angry tone. 

"Kris-"

"What were you doing?" Kris tried not to raise his voice in front of his daughter.

"Kris, don't do that to your mother." Kris looked down at Miyoung. "Don't, Kris." 

"After all she's done to us? Why are you so nice to her?"

"Kris, she was just trying her best to-"

"No, he's right. I deserve to be treated this way." 

"Fanghwa, its okay. You don't have to."

"No, I want to. Look, I know I did wrong and I'm sorry for everything." She turned to Miyoung. "You've raise Hwayoung to be a lovely child and I want to ask for forgiveness from you for all i've done."

"You don't need to apologize to me. I understand you."

"We don't accept." Kris spoke. 

"Kris." Miyoung hissed. "Stop being such a baby. I thought you told me you were a grown up."

"I am! But back to the main point. Why are you doing this? Is there a catch? Why are you being so nice? Why are you changing your mind so fast?" 

"Daddy?" 

"Yes princess?" 

"Grandma says she wants us to be a family. She wants us to be happy now." Kris made a confused face and looked back to his mom, he narrowed his eyes. 

"She didn't bribe you did she?"

"No, Kris. I didn't bribe her, after thinking about this all night I've decided that I what I did was very wrong and I would like to make it up to the both of you. EunHae and Suho have already told me everything and they want the both of you to be a family and live happy too. I've decided that if letting you do your own thing makes you happy then I'll let you. " 

"Is there a catch?" Kris held his breath. 

"No." 

"Thank god." He breathed out and gave his mom a big bear hug. 

"I'm glad you've finally came to your senses."

"What?" Fanghwa raised her brow. 

"Nothing." Kris put both of his hands up. Fanghwa smacked Kris' arm and then turned to Miyoung. 

"How about a hug?" 

"A hug? Okay." Miyoung slowly walked in front of Miyoung and they returned each others hug. 

"Welcome to the family." 

"Family? But we aren't even married yet. Right?" She turned to Kris and he looked around the room.

"Oh, are you asking me this question?" He put his hands in his pocket. "Well, I didn't plan on asking you this soon but ..." he pulled out a ring.

"Will you marry me Miyoung?" Miyoung cover and then nodded. 

"Yes." He put the ring on her and then spun her around. There was a sudden clapping from behind. Miyoungs parents, Jae and Baekhyun were clapping happily and they were all hollaring.

"Was this a set up?" She looked over at Fanghwa and she shook her head.

"This took me by suprise. I didn't expect for Kris to do this."

"But we knew." Jae yelled out. "Do you know how many hours we had to listen to this guy talk? He spent hours trying to convince us and he told us he was going to work things out with is mother and now he has." 

"When did you do this?"

"While you were sleeping." Kris grinned.  

"So, who wants to celebrate?" Baekhyun walked in. 

"Baekhyun, let me explain." 

"Sh!" He put a finger to Kris' face. "I know everything, Suho told me and I fine with everything- Pizza!" He ran over to the pizza. 

"Hey don't eat it all Baekhyun! Thats for Hwayoung." 

"Don't worry, we have some more food here." Mr. Son and Jae held up bags of food. 

"C'mon. Everyone, lets eat." Jae gave Hwayoung some food and drink, Miyoung set of the use the restroom first. When she came out, there were no more seats available. She was about to sit on the floor but Kris pulled her onto his lap and hugged her waist. 

"Sit here with me."

"Kris, stop it. Its embarrassing." 

"Hey, its okay. We're a married couple now right?" She glared at Kris and made the whole room laugh. 


Hello, Hello! I hope you liked this chappie, there will probably be one or two more chapters but maybe just one until this story ends but I hope that you guys have enjoyed it so far. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and if I didn't explain anything well enough or you think i'm missing something just comment below and i'll answer back :)

Comment, Subscribe & UpVote! Thanks for reading :)