CH°21

The Lost Be Found

Set Me Free Music 


Third POV

"Hi! Mommy, Daddy, stay there I'll come to you." Hwayoung looked both sides before proceeding forward. She smiled as she saw no cars comming. "I'm comming, stay there okay. Don't move." Hwayoung took a step out and walked towards them with a smile. A scrum truck was coming at Hwayoung at a very fast speed and before Hwayoung could process what her mother was yelling about from across the street there was a loud scream. 

"AH!~"

"Hwayoung!" Miyoung ran out into the busy street, not caring wheter she'll get hit or not, Kris soon followed behind her.

Miyoung rocked Hwayoung back and forth and pushed her hair away from her face. Her heart broke into pieces as she saw her little girl bleeding. 

"Hwayoung, look at mommy. I'm right here, you're going to be okay. C'mon, please wake up, don't play tricks on mommy." Kris knelt down next to Miyoung. Soon enough ambulances could be heard, and the cars all stopped to surround them three. 

"Hwayoung, please. Answer mommy, open your eyes."

"Miyoung, calm down. The ambulances are almost here."

"I can't calm down Kris." Tears streamed down her face. "I can't let my daugther go like this, she's the only thing I have to live for. What am I going to do if she dies? She's so little and look at all of this blood ..." He looked at Miyoungs wedding gown, it was soaked in Hwayoungs blood. " ... she could lose her life, its all my fault-"

"Mommy?" There was a faint noise coming from Hwayoung and her eyes opened. She stared to the side and smiled. "Hi, daddy." She managed to speak. 

"Baby girl, hang in there okay. Mommy and I will get you to a hospital and get your treated." She lightly nodded her head. 

"Mommy, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble." 

"No, no. Its mommy's fault, mommy's the cause of all this but mommy will make everything alright. Just hang on there okay?"

"Ok-" Hwayoungs eyes shut. 

"No, no! Hwayoung, don't go to sleep. Hwayoung!" Miyoung rocked Hwayoung back and forth.

"Ma'am, we need to get her into the ambulance. She needs to go to the hospital right now." The paramedics laid Hwayoung on the stretcher and lifted her into the ambulance. Miyoung and Kris went inside with them. Miyoung sat right next to Hwayoung and held her hand. 

 

 

 

Miyoung pounded on the operation doors wanting to go in but the surgeons had closed the blinds and locked the doors. Kris didn't know what else to do then just try to comfort Miyoung at a time like this. He helped Miyoung off the floor and brought her into a hug, a hug in which Miyoung didn't refuse, Miyoung brought her arms around Kris' waist and cried in his arms. Kris tightened the hug and Miyoungs hair. He would occasionally whisper that Hwayoung is a strong girl and she'll be okay but all he would get from Miyoung was more tears. 

There was a loud storm of running in the hallways. Everyone ran into the halls of the hospital to try to find Miyoung and Kris. Fanghwa, EunHae & her parents, Suho, Baekhyun, Jae and Miyoungs mom and dad. They were all brought to a halt when they say Miyoungs blood stained dress. 

"Sh, everythings going to be okay. They are doing their best to save Hwayoung-" 

"Sir, she's not breathing, she's loosing too much blood." Miyoung stood up quickly and dropped in front of the doors. Everyone didn't know what to do to help the two at all, looking at Kris, he was stressed and if you looked at Miyoung her face was so pale and her eyes were red. 

"Kris, she's not going to make it. Our daughter is going to leave us, I don't think I can do this." Kris knelt down to Miyoung and held her face in his hands.

"Look at me okay. Our daughter is going to be okay, god is not going to take a girl like Hwayoung away so fast." Miyoung just shook her head and looked down. 

"I-"

"Sh." Kris pulled Miyoung into another hug.

 

 

"Our daughter?" Baekhyun whispered. "What is going on?" Suho sighed. 

"C'Mon. I'll explain it to you." Suho took Baekhyun away somewhere quiet.  

Mrs. Son just cried into Mr. Son's arms and Jae stood there with tears streaming down his face. EunHae's heart ached even more in this situation. She couldn't do it anymore, as much as she loved Kris ... she couldn't break this family apart; she could clearly tell that they both still had feelings for each other. She slowly backed away and walked into the elevator. Fanghwa stood there with a straight face and stared at the two crying for their daugthers safety. 

 

Pretty soon, an hour turned into two, and two turned into three. Everyone sat quietly in the seats while Miyoung fell asleep in Kris embrace. Kris looked down at Miyoung and moved away her hair. Fanghwa's eyes wandered to them both, then stood up and walked to find the ladies restroom. 

"Everything will be okay ..." Kris whispered softly. He was beginning to contradict what he was saying earlier. Was his daughter going to be okay? The doors suddenly opened and the surgeon walked out. Everyone stood up except Kris and Miyoung.

"Who are the parents to Hwayoung?"

"We are." Kris raised his right hand. The surgeon turned around to Kris. 

"You're the father?"

"Yes, is my daughter okay?" 

"She's fine for now. Her ribs were slightly bruised but she'll be okay and she has a slight concussion from the bleeding on her head."

"She's not going to have any memory loss right? Will she still remember me?" The doctor chuckled at Kris.

"No, she's not going to have any memory loss." The doctor gave Kris a pat on his shoulder. 

"Everything will be alright. She's just going to be a bit sleepy from time to time due to medicine."

"Oh, okay then. Thank you." 

 

 

Miyoung POV

I felt something tightened itself around my waist. I slowly turned around to see who has behind me and I covered my mouth before I screamed. I lifted the blanket at attempted to get up but he wouldn't let me go. Thats when I noticed he wasn't wearing a suit anymore and I wasn't wearing my wedding dress and we were sleeping on a pullout bed.. I turned around and faced Kris before shaking him.

"Kris, Kris!"

"Hm?" 

"Wake up." I shook him again. "Did you change my clothing?"

"No, your mom did." I froze when I remembered what happened yesterday. 

"Hwayoung, where is she?" Kris pointed up. 

"She's sleeping on the hospital bed behing the doors, its cracked open so we can see how she's doing." I looked up and gasped at the room. I turned my attention back to him and he was still sleeping. 

"Am I that handsome?" I turned away. 

"No, n-now let me g-go. I want to go see my daugther."

"Just 5 more minutes." He tightened his grip on my and kissed my nose.

"Kris, stop it." 

"Don't worry our daugther is doing fine. The doctors said not to bother her until she wakes up herself."

"But I at least want to see what state she is in."

"She's fine." He opened his eyes and smiled at me. 

"Is there something on my face?" 

"No, I just missed this so much." 

"This isn't right Kris, we are both married now ....." I went silent. 

"Oh yeah, we are both married now. You ran away from your wedding and crashed my wedding."

"I didn't mean to, I just wanted to-" He lowered his head and put his face right in front of mine. He stared at my lips and gave me a peck. 

"I wasn't going to let you marry Suho anyways." 

"But-"

"And I know you still love me Miyoung, I can tell it from your eyes."

"You have to go back to EunHae ....."

"No, I'm not going back with her. I'm going to set things right from now on."

"Kris ..." The door suddenly opened and Kris' mood switched.

"Oh, I'm sorry for barging in." 

"No, come in." Kris let me go and straightened up and I got off the couch. 

"I bought this for Hwayoung." I took the bag from her and looked at what was inside. A teddy bear.

"Thank you, i'm sure she'll love it." 

"Is she ... okay?" I nodded.

"She's okay now." Kris moved behind me and put his hands on my shoulder. I turned to look at Kris and his eyes were looking at the little booklet she was holding.

"You have a passport, are you going somewhere?" EunHae looked down.

"Yeah, i'm thinking about traveling around for a while. You know, just to free myself."

"Look, EunHae. I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, for crashing into your wedding. I-"

"No, I should be the one who's sorry." She takes a quick glance at Hwayoung and then back to us. 

"I didn't mean to come in between you guys."

"Its not your fault, you didn't even know at first."

"I didn't know at first but I knew about it and kept it a secret from Kris .... I didn't mean to. I was just thinking about myself."

"EunHae you don't have to-"

"I have an hour till the airplane flies off, I guess I'll get going." She turned around and twisted the door knob.

"Wait!" Kris looked at me. "Do you mind if I walk her out?" I shook my head.

 

 

Kris POV

We silently stood in the elevator. We took glances every now and then. 

"I'm sorry EunHae, I-"

"What's done is done Kris." 

"I didn't mean to take things this far, i'm sorry for hurting you like this but I needed to ..."

"You don't have to say anything else. I understand Kris." 

"I know this is quick to say but I hope you'll find someone better than me, a guy who can treat  you right."

"You think so?"

"Yeah and can we at least .. you know, stay friends? I could always use a buddy." I turned to her and put my hand forward. She hesitantly put her hand out and shook my hand.

"Friends." She whispered.The elevator opened and I was going to walk her out to her car but she told me to go back inside to take care of Miyoung and Hwayoung. 

"Goodbye Kris."

"Bye EunHae." There was a heavy feeling in my chest, I didn't mean to hurt her and I took things too far. I turned back and walked into the elevator. 

"Hey?" I felt something poke my cheek. 

"Suho? How did you get-"

"I guess you were too absorbed in your thoughts." 

"Suho, look. About yesterday, i'm so sorry about the wedding.with you and ..." He gave me a pat. 

"Its alright. I understand your situation."

"I truely sorry though, you loved Miyoung so much and with all this happening it must have gave you a big suprise." We both stepped out of the elevator.

"Thats okay. Yeah, I was a bit hurt by all this secrecy going around me but i'm a strong person Kris, i'll get through this." I opened the door to the hospital room and found Miyoung on the sofa looking out the window. 

"Suho." She got up. Suho dragged me next to Miyoung and put Miyoungs hand in mine. 

"You guys take care of each other alright."

"I can explain Suho ...."

"No, no need to I know everything now. I just thought I needed to drop bye and say goodbye."

"Are you leaving the country too?" 

"No." He chuckled. "I'm going on a business trip with my dad. I'll be back in a few weeks, don't worry I won't run away. I know you two will miss me too much." All three of us looked at each other and then laughed. 

"I'm sorry for everything Suho. I hope you'll find some else, you deserve someone better than me." He smiled and hugged us both before taking his leave. 

 

Third POV

"Mommy?" Miyoung turned around in a flash and ran over to Hwayoung.

"My baby, are you okay? Do you feel uncomfortable? Hungry maybe? Do you want mommy to get you food?" Kris went over and covered Miyoungs mouth with his hand. 

"Your mommy is just overreacting a bit too much." Hwayoungs eyes widened and she tried to get up but fell back down. 

"Daddy's here!" She opened her arms and Kris bent down to give her a hug.

"How's daddy's little princess doing?" 

"I'm doing great daddy!" Miyoung stood up when she thought she heard the door open.

"Whats wrong?" Kris straightened up. 

"Nothing, my head is just thinking to much." 

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Princess." 

"I think mommy's head is hurting. I think you need to kiss her boo-boo." 

"I think so too."

"Wait wha-" I cut her off by placing my lips on top of hers. She pushed me away and blushed.

"Aye! Look, your mommy is so shy. Her cheeks are pink." Hwayoung laughed and clapped her hands. "Thats funny daddy! Do it again!"

"No, don't you dare Kris." Miyoung pointed a finger at Kris. Kris had a smirk on his face before he kissed Miyoung again.

"Kris! Stop it! Your child is right in front of you, don't do this." She held onto both of her cheeks. 

"Your mommy is suggesting we go in private." He started to drag her away. 

"Have fun!" Miyoungs eyes widened at Kris and turned her head around. "Whats wrong?" 

"Nothing, I just thought I heard the door open again ...."

"Maybe our daughter is right. Your brain might not be as intelligent anymore." Kris laughed.

"Thats not funny!" 


Hey ! Here is chapter 21, sorry if it seemed rushed but I didn't want to dawn to much on the sad part and I wanted things to pick up faster as everyone realizes their true positions in the story and I wanted to start making things more happier and I'm sorry to kill the joy but the story will end soon but not yet though :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Comment, Subscribe & UpVote! Thanks for reading!