CH°13

The Lost Be Found

Preparation Music 


EunHae POV

I walked into the hotel with Kris early this morning to check out the place as they were preparing it. He held onto my hand tightly and he looked so tired, he had dark circles under his eye. I just shook it off and gave my jacket to the bellboy while we entered the rehearsal room. I blinked around smiling as the workers were busy setting things up. Kris squeezed my hand and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Do you like it?" 

"The room is pretty huge, it looks pretty cool." We walked around greeting everyone and thanking them for coming to help us. I took Kris around and just showed him where this and that was and told him what the plan would be like for tonight and etc. I swung open the door out to the garden.

"Its pretty isn't it?" He nodded.

"Come here. Lets, walk around." He grabbed my hand. "It feels really good out here, how come you guys didn't have the tables be put out here?"

"Mother said that its best we leave the tables inside, she says its going to be a bit chilly at night and she doesn't want the guest to get sick." He started to swing our arms lightly.

"Hey Kris." 

"Hm."

"Lets go to through secret passage?"

"There's a secret passage?" I nodded. "Follow me, I'll show you."  

"This way." I went around a few corners and around a few trees and the steps showed up in front of us. "Ta-dah! We can get away later for a bit if we feel suffocted since we both don't like parties alot."

"You know me so well. C'mon." He dragged me to the porch bed and sat me down next to him. He laced his fingers with mine and I laid my head on his shoulders. 

"Are you nervous for tonight?" I looked up to him.

"A little bit, I feel like butterflies are flying inside my stomach but I've got nothing to be worried about with you here with me."

"I can't wait to see you later, you're going to be so beautiful and you know for me, i'll always be handsome." He slid his arms around my waist and held me in his arms. He put one hand on my stomach and moved his hand in a circular motion.

"What are you doing?" 

"Shall we try to have babies of our own soon? I want a little girl." I pinched his cheeks. 

"I don't know, maybe some time in the future but not now."

"Why?" He pouted.

"Because, we need to take care of the business first." 

"Fine then, we will make babies soon." He laid his head on top of mine and sighed. "And then we can start our own family too."

 

 

 

Miyoung POV

"Mommy, Can I go too?" Hwayoung gave me her pout. 

"You can't go Hwayoung. Mommy is going to a grown up party with Suho later and little kids aren't allowed there." Hwayoung hung her head low. "Don't be sad. If it makes you feel better Uncle Jae told me he was going take you to watch the new pororo movie in the theaters tonight."

"Really? Wow! " Jae bolted up from the couch and paused his movie.

"I can't, I have plans tonight." I glared at Jae and gave him a face.. "Fine, fine but you owe me for this."

"Alright whatever you want." I turned back to Hwayoung. "Go say thank you to Uncle Jae." She went over and hugged Jae. 

"Thank you Uncle Jae, I promise to be a good girl and watch the movie quietly."

"No problem kiddo. Uncle Jae can always make time for you." He got up and carried Hwayoung in his arms. "Does little Hwayoung want ice cream?" A huge smile lit up on her face. "I think someone does doesn't she." He placed her on his shoulders and walked to the kitchen, I was about to follow them to grabbed a drink when the doorbell rang.

"I got it." I turned the opposite direction and went to open the door. 

"May I hel-"

"Hello, beautiful."

"Suho." I gave him a cheeky smile. 

"Can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah. Come on in, sorry about that." He came in and gave me tight hug. He looked at me and then placed a quick peck on my forehead. 

"I haven't seen you in a few days. My heart hurts." I just playfully pushed his hug away. 

"Don't lie to me like that." I turned around and walked towards the kitchen. Suho quickly walked behind me and laced his fingers with mine. 

"Hey guys!" Suho waved at them. 

"Suho!" Hwayoung squirmed out of Jae's emrace and ran towards Suho. 

"Hey, kiddo. How are you doing?" He ruffled her hair. 

"I miss you 'daddy'" She yelled out. She paused and realized what she said. "Oops, i'm sorry. I didn't mean that."

"Its okay, you can call me daddy if you want to." Hwayoung turned around to me then pointed at Suho. "Mommy, Suho is my daddy."

"Really? You want Suho as your daddy?" She nodded. 

"What wrong with that? I can be a great father, just watch it. One day you'll become Mrs. Kim." I lightly slapped his arm. 

"Stop playing around. Did you need something from me?" 

"I heard a peeping bird tell me that you were going to go looking at an apartment near my workplace so I thought I'd drop by and take you to go see it."

"How did you know?" 

"It wasn't me." Hwayoung looked away and scratched her head. 

"Did she text you?" He nodded.

"Yeah, but I don't think it was through your phone though. I think she used Jae's phone to text me."

Jae took his phone out of his pocket. He unlocked his phone and scrolled through the messages.

"Wah, Hwayoung you are so sneaky." Jae wiggled his fingers and slowly walked "Bad, bad girl." 

"Oops. Hehe." Jae looked at his phone.

"You guys have fun now. Bye."

"Where are you going? You have to babysit Hwayoung."

"Since Suho is going you can take Hwayoung. I think she misses her daddy." He gave us a peace sign and proceeded upstairs to his room. "I'll be sleeping if you need me."

"So much for that." I sighed. 

"Well, I guess we can go now. Are you guys ready?"

"I'll just go get Hwayoungs jacket."

 

 

"This house is so big!." Hwayoung said as Suho was holding her in his arms, she hasn't let him go ever since we arrived here. 

"This way please." The realtor showed us in. "I have to make some business calls so I'll be in the lobby, you guys can just look around and if you have anything else you can ask me." 

"Thank you." I bowed to her. Hwayoung asked to be put down and then she grabbed his hands and dragged Suho along with her. I took off my shoes and set my purse down before I followed them.

"Where did you guys go?" 

"In here!" I went through the hallways and searched the bedrooms. I opened the door to the master bedroom. I guess Suho and Hwayoung were playing a game it looks like she lost because Suho kept on tickling her.

"Mommy, help me! The tickle monster got me." She tried to get up but Suho grabbed her from behind and threw her up a little before catching her. I just stood there and watched them. 

"My hands are tied up, mommy can't help you."

"AHHH~ Suho! No, it tickles. Mommy help!" She squirmed around and eventually got out of his grip and jumped off the bed. She ran past me and into the other room. "I'm going to be in here playing with the toys!" She yelled out. I walked up to the bed and sat to the side of Suho, who was still laying on the bed.

"This apartments really nice. You should really buy it."

"Why? Because its near to your work place."

"Well that's one reason why, but seriously though, this place is really nice. Its a pretty good price for such a good place." 

"You think so?"

"I know it is." I got back up to look around the room but Suho suddenly pulled me down on the bed with him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He tightened his grip on me.

"Cuddling with my girlfriend." I looked up at him with blushed cheeks and he smiled at me. "Do you like it when I call you my girlfriend?"

"Huh? Uh, Um .. I-." I started to blush as I stumbled with my words.

"Don't deny it, I know you like me calling you that, right?" He kissed my forehead. "I can't wait to show you off tonight. I can finally present my girlfriend to my friends, I can brag about how beautiful my girlfriend is and I can call you my girlfriend all night because it makes your heart beat faster."

"No, it doesn't." He hugged me tighter. 

"Then why is your heart beating so fast right now?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Are you lying to me?"

"No." I shook my head. "I'm not lying." 

"Its time for you to get tickled to then." 

"What?!" I tried to get up but Suho held onto my waist and had a grin on his face.

 

Eunhae POV

"You can just put everything in this room right here." I opened the door to my waiting room and showed the makeup team and the dressers in. "You can put the clothing on the rack."

"You're the bride, am I right?"

"Yes, I am." The lady nudged the shorter one. "I told you."

"We could tell it was you right away because you were radiating a glow of beauty." I put my hand on my cheek.

"Really?"

"Yes, you look absolutely beautiful. You will not need to wear a lot of makeup, you have natural beauty and thats rare."

"Thank you." I bowed to them. There was a knock at the door and all of us turned around. 

"Mother, you're here." 

"Can I talk to my daugther in law?" The staff all bowed and left us two in the room alone. 

"Is there something you need?"

"I know that you know I did with Miyoung." She turned around and locked the door, she pulled the chair next to the door and told me to sit down on the couch. 

"Why don't you like her? Kris told me that she-"

"Because she was in my way."

"Then were you the one who-"

"Faked her deaf and sent her away?" She looked straight into my eyes. "I guess you can say that."

"But what about the newspaper?"

"Thats also, fake and so is her grave." 

"So you lied to Kris." I stood up. 

"I don't see why I couldn't. He's my son after all and just so you know she lied to him too."

"But he loved her and they were going to get married too."

"Thats the reason why, I couldn't let her marry Kris."

"Why not? What was the reason?"

"Because she was in the way of you and Kris's love."

"Me and Kris didn't know each other back then."

"Exactly, your parents and I had originally planned to have you two meet and get married but then Kris showed up with Miyoung and she was not a daugther in law that I wanted. She was on a different level and status, I couldn't let my son marry a commoner. Thats not what should happen, the rich should stay with the rich. Not be with some middle-classed commoner." 

"But she's still a human like me too?"

"Look at your outfit, look at what you have around you. Your parents own the largest shopping mall here and they own chains of hotels and businesses while she had nothing. Now explain to me how you two are the same."

"I can't believe this, you went in between their marriage just because she wasn't wealthy and well known? And you lied to Kris that she is dead, do you know how sad and depressed he was over that?"

"He eventually came over it didn't he? Look at you two now, you are both in love and you two are about to get married in a few days. You should be thankful I brought the two of you together."

"But this isn't right though, what you did wasn't right."

"Do you love Kris?"

"Yes, I love Kris but why are you bringing this up?" She got up from her chair and unlocked the door. 

"If you love Kris, you will keep this a secret between the both of us. If you tell him about Miyoung still being alive, you'll lose everything and if you don't want to lose anything, stop your brother from finding out anything else. Especially that I was the lead in all of this." She opened the door and slammed it shut. I fell down to the couch. 

"What do I do?" I jumped when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

"Hello?"

"EunHae?"

"What is it?"

"I found out some more things but I don't know if'd it'll be okay telling you now."

"Why?" 

"Well ...."


Hi :) Comment, Subscribe and UpVote! Thank you for reading ~