CH°12

The Lost Be Found

Puzzle Pieces Music 


Miyoung POV

The sun shined brightly as I continued to walk up the trail. I stopped and re-tied my hair into a ponytail. I took out my phone and checked the stopwatch, it was precisely 8 minutes. 

"12 minutes and 34 seconds, looks like I might beat my school record." I wiped my sweat off and smiled to myself before continuing up the trail. I thought back to my days in the track team. We had a competition in the team to see who could go from the bottom of the trail all around the park to the top the fastest and I won with 12 minutes and 34 seconds with only a 1 minute break.

"Well, enough time wasting. Time to continue." I jogged up the trail past all the others who were also there to hike. 

 

 

EunHae POV

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Um, for yestersday night ...."

"Listen, its okay I understand. Maybe you mom and Miyoung just didn't have a good relationship."

"But, she isn't a bad person Eunhae. She was very nice."

"I know Kris. Don't worry about it, i'm alright."

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm out running."

"Where?"

"At the park near by."

"By careful okay, do you want me to pick you up from the park in a little bit?" 

"Its okay, i'm still a bit sweaty so i'll just walk home myself in a little bit."

"Alright, then. Be careful, love you."

"Love you too." I put my phone in my pocket as I proceeded to run to the top.

 

 

I felt the need to run away my thoughts while I was jogging. Miyoung was still stuck on my mind. I really saw her and I even touched her, this thought was swirling through my mind that I didn't realized I was to the top already. I took my earphones out of my ear and sat at the bench. I kept on re-reading the article again and again. Why did Hyukjae say it wasn't real? 

"What wrong with my life? I finally start to have goodluck and things begin to fall back on me. What did I do?"  I shook my head. "I'm so frustrated." I heard fast running up to the top and quickly turned around. I saw a familiar face pop up. 

"Suho!" He smiled and waved at me.

"Eunhae! Are you here to run as well? Alone?"

"Yeah, i'm here by myself. "

"Where's Kris?"

"You know Kris, he is always busy with a meeting. So, did you have a good run?"

"It was tiring but I beat them all too it." 

"Them?" He nodded. I grinned at him. "You got yourself a girlfriend?" He nodded again. 

"She should be up any moment now, a few of her family came as well. Would you like to meet them?"

"I'd love to." 

"Speaking of her, I think I see her coming." He turned around and waved at the trail. 

"Miyoung! Over here!" My smile dropped .... I was so busy with other things that I had completly forgot about Suho and the Miyoung he was talking about. I backed up from him and slowly went behind one of the trees. 

 

"Miyoung! Right here!"

"How did you get up here so fast." She jogged up next to him.

"Did you forget I was on the track team too?"

"Oh yeah, I see you've beatened me. You're really good."

"I can say the same thing, you were only a minute and fifty eight seconds behind me. Not bad at all."

"Thank you." She smiled to him.

"Where are the others?"

"They are coming, we dragged along Jae and you know he's pretty slow." Suho nodded. 

"Ah, I forgot! I want to introduce my friend, she's the one having the wedding rehersal in a few days. Park Eun .... Hae." He pointed She looked behind him.

"Where is she?"

"She's-" He turned around and I hid my head back behind the tree. 

"So, that means Suho is dating Kris ex-girlfriend?" My heart suddenly dropped. "There too close, what if Kris finds out she's still alive? Wait .. have tthey met yet? No, no, no. They haven't yet, he doesn't have a clue." I shook my head.

"Where did she go?" I slowly took out my phone and pulled up the camera. I was about to take a picture to show to my brother but-"Mommy! Mommy!" I dropped my phone and covered my mouth. Both of them heard the noise behind them and turned back to look. I froze not wanting to make another sound. They turned their attention back to the two coming up. 

"That's Hwayoung, why is she calling Miyoung her mommy?" I whispered. I looked back up to them and Hwayoung ran into Suho's arms. "If Suho and her are dating and she had a kid what happened to her father?" I turned my attention back to them.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing." Suho pinched her cheeks. She pouted and put her head down.

"Mommy, Suho hurt me." She started to tear up. Suho's seemed flustered, he didn't know what to do.

"I-I ...." Miyoung stood there looking at them with a smile and bite her finger. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-Wait! Why are you laughing?" Miyoung pointed back to Hwayoung. Hwayoung lifted her head up and smiled to Suho. 

"I got you!" Suho put Hwayoung down. 

"Mommy." She signaled for Miyoung to bend down. Miyoung bent down next to Hwayoung. 

"What is it?" 

"Suho is gullible. He's not a real man." Suho's eyes widened. 

"Hey! What do you mean i'm not a real man?" 

"You feel for my tricks." She giggled. 

"I'll show you that i'm a real man." Suho lifted Hwayoungs tiny body up and did lifts with her. All I could hear was her giggles, she didn't stop laughing until Suho put her back down. She poked Suho's leg. 

"Look, here he comes." Another man was climbing back up and it looked like he was in a lot of pain. He came nearer to them and fell down with his back to the floor.

"Are you okay?" He put a thumb up. "Oh, I feel absoluetly fabulous!"

"Uncle Jae, you're all sticky. Ew~" He bolted up and pinched Hwayoungs cheeks. 

"Uncle Jae? Ah, thats right. She has a brother." I whispered.

"Jesus, how did you run ahead of me so fast? You think you have advantage because you have great genes?" He jumped up and started to chase Hwayoung around. Leaving, Suho and Miyoung alone again.

"C'mon lets go catch up with them." He bent down. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Get on my back."

"Why?"

"I'm going to carry you of course,"

"No, its okay." 

"C'mon, i'm okay. I'm a strong man, I won't drop you."

"No, its just that-" Suho got up and held her cheeks.

"Don't worry I got you okay. Trust me." He gave her a kiss on her forehead. She nodded at him. "Okay." I quickly picked my phone up and took a photo of them and backed away slowly. 

 

 

Third POV

Kris and Fanghwa were patiently waiting for EunHae to come to do her final fitting dress but she hasn't arrived yet. Baekhyun came in the room carrying the dress and placing it onto the rack.

"Is she not here yet?"

"I guess not." 

"Don't worry, she's a good girl. I'm sure she had an emergency." Fanghwa mumbled as she slept on the couch.

"Ah, Kris. Did you see the picture Suho sent with his Girlfriend."

"No, my phones being repaired right now."

"Well, you should of seen it. She is also really hot for a single mother, her daughter is actually really cute." Baekhyun looked over at Kris. 

"What?"

"Now, that I think about it, her daugther looks a bit like you."

"Tch, stop kidding around Baekhyun. How does she look like me if i'm not related to her?"

"I don't know but you know apparantly his girlfriend and her husband were seperated due to family issues or something. Thats so sad, what kind of husband would let that hottie go. Like gosh, big loss for you man. I would've kept her."

"How old is her daughter?"

"Uh, well she's 5 this year but not officially 5 yet, I'd say she is 4 in a half years? Why are you asking?"

"Nothing, i'm just curious. Do still have the photo? I'd love to see who Suho set his eyes on." 

"Yeah sure thing." Baekhyun took out his phone from his pocket. "Ah, he-" The door suddenly opened. EunHae came in and bowed.

"Sorry I was late. I had to go home and shower, I went running at the park this morning."

"Hey! You went to the park too? Did you meet Suho's girlfriend and her daughter? They look like a cute family don't they?" EunHae went blank, forgetting to answer Baekhyun's question.

"EunHae." Kris snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"Huh?"

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah i'm doing fine. Lets just do the fitting, i'm a bit tired." 

"Hey, Hae what about my answer?" She turned and smiled tiredly to him. 

"They look very lovely Baek." 

"Wait, let me show you the picture of them." EunHae's eyes widened. She couldn't let Kris see the picture of Miyoung.

"Baek-"

"Oh Crap!" Baekhyun shouted. "My battery died. I guess i'll have to show you next time." EunHae felt a load lifted off her shoulder. 

"Well, I guess i'll get the workers to help you into your dress." Baekhyun closed the door and left them in the room. EunHae still stood near the door. Kris walked nearer to her and held the sides of her face. He looked into her eyes.

"Hey, are you sure your okay? If your not feeling well, we can re-schedule."

"Kris ..." She looked down. "You love me no matter what, right?"

"Of course I love you EunHae, why would you say that?"

"You won't cancel our wedding right?" EunHae started to tear up.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, why are you like this? Whats gotten into you these few days?"

"I'm just nervous for the wedding."

"Is that it? Its okay." He pulled her in a hug and she held onto his waist tightly. She closed her eyes. Its not because i'm nervous for the wedding Kris, i'm just scared you'll leave me if you find out she's still alive.


Hehe, this is late i'm sorry. This might be how its like because of school, i'll get on when I can to type and I kinda went blank so here is whats going on so far :

  • Suho, Miyoung, Hwayoung and Jae went hiking.
  • EunHae also went running before the final wedding dress fitting and she bumped into Suho. 
    • She finds out Suho is dating the 'Miyoung' that is Kris' ex, she didn't think too much of this because there are alot of Son Miyoungs.
    • She finds out Miyoung is Hwayoungs mother and questions about the father because she thinks Miyoung had a child with another guy, not Kris.
  • Suho and Miyoung have gotten a lot closer as you can see. They really like each other <3
  • Kris almost sees the picture of Suho, Miyoung and Hwayoung. 
  • EunHae starts questioning their marriage with Kris upon seeing Miyoung pop up. 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! Thanks for reading :)

p.s its coming DUN DUN DUN! ITS COMING! AND IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE TO THINK IT UP HEHE