Miss Something, Or Someone

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

The sun his Baekhyuns face as he blinked and opened his eyes to face it warm and strong light. He blinked for a while before he realized he was sleeping in a huge bed. He sat up as he yawned and stretched out, smiling.

 

He got fast up, noticing fast that he only had a giant shirt hanging over his chest and a bit of his hips. Baekhyun run light over the stone floor, you barely could hear his bare feet against the floor. He embraced the person who was sitting in his working chair, reading some papers as he left a peek on his cheek.

 

 

“Ah, Baekhyun, you're awake. Have you slept well darling?”
“Mm, but I missed you. Why don't you sleep a little longer with me?”
“Sorry, but someone need to work here.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he sat down on his loves lap, kissing him for real as he felt his hands against his back. They pulled out as a servant looked shocked in at them both, and Baekhyun just smiled like it was totally normal to see her.

 

 

“Yes Maria, what is it?”
“I-I just wondered if master wanted some breakfast.”
“We would love to have breakfast thank you.”
“A-As you wish master.”

 

 

The woman bowed before she left and Baekhyun got up from his loves lap and walked over to th ecloset, thinking to get some real clothes on.

 

 

“Where do you think you're going?”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at his love who embraced him from behind and kissed on the neck, making Baekhyun laugh and almost giggle even more.

 

 

“I'm just going to put my clothes on.”
“Oh no, I want to do some things with you later.”
“Haha, like what? Tell me.”

 

 

Baekhyun teased his love back as he smirked at him, receiving a hot kiss before the made came back with a tray filled with food. Baekhyun wanted to gasp, the breakfast almost seem better than he can remember it to be. His love smiled as they sat down and begun to eat by the little desk, since they were to lazy to leave the room anyway.

 

 

“So, what are you working on?”
“Oh nothing new, just the old same thing.”
“Master, do you want me to get your mail now or later?”
“Get it now so you won't disturb us later.”
“Yes sir.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared after Maria, his maid and kind of servant. Baekhyun don't know why, but he's jealous at her. She's probably trying to steal his love from him, she has always been like that as long as Baekhyun can remember.

 

 

“Honey, can't you try to find a male servant instead?”
“What do you want with a male servant?”

 

 

His love asked questioning as he looked suspicious at Baekhyun. Baekhyun almost got mad as he slapped his love arm, not that playful and friendly this time.

 

 

“First of all, you're the only one I ever will love! You know that! And second, I know what you're doing with her?!”
“Don't tell me that fake demon put in some jealousy into you?”
“Fake demon...? What are you talking about? What fake demon?”

 

 

His love chuckle as he got up, walking over to Baekhyun and put his hand on his head, smiling kind. Baekhyun blinked at his love, wondering what he's doing at the moment. He never does this, just stand up and stare at Baekhyun.

 

 

“You will forget what I said, understood?”
“O-Okay-”
“And don't worry about me and the maid, she's just trash compered to you. Why would I stop love you for someone like her? You know where I have my heart.”
“Okay, but I just... Don't like the way she looks at you all the time.”
“Its' because she knows that I have dangerous business, and she's after my money.”
“Then why are you-”
“Stay quiet for a while, just two minutes.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as his love sat down on his chair, eating his breakfast and so did Baekhyun. Only some few seconds later, the maid came back with the mail. She put it on the desk, bowed and headed out again, when Baekhyuns love cleared his throat.

 

 

“By the way Maria, I want to discuss the dinner for tomorrow night. But we take that later, which mean you don't have time to leave the house today.”
“As you want sir.”

 

 

Baekhyun let Maria walk away before he turned his head to his love, he had no idea they would have some special dinner tomorrow night.

 

 

“Is someone coming to visit us?”
“No, but I'm going to, how do I say this nicely? I will make sure she won't disturb my business.”
“Oh, I get it. Well, then I won't disturb you, since you're so busy with killing our maid.”
“Don't get all grumpy, why are you like this now?”
“It's just that... I don't know, I just woke up a little strange. Do you know what? I'm going to get dressed and take a walk in the garden-”
“Haha, no! Come here my little cake! I'm going to eat you up!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at his love who grabbed him, lifting him up and kissed him passionate. His love walked over to their sharing bed, laying Baekhyun down on it before he kissed him a little more hot and less passionate. Baekhyun moaned as he let his love do whatever he wanted with him, since his love is all that really means something to Baekhyun.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol groaned tired by his desk, he hasn't slept for five days already. Where the hell is Baekhyun?! Chanyeol is getting depressed, and worried like hell. What should he do if he can't find him? What if Baekhyun already is... No! He can't be dead! Not yet!

 

 

“Do you want some coffee sir?”
“No for the thousand time Sehun! And stop call me sir!”
“But I had too, or Luhan said that.”
“Just, no thank you, please leave me alone for a while.”
“As you want hyung.”

 

 

Sehun walked quiet out as Tao stepped in with Lay beside him, looking confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter