On The Run?

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol read throw his notes as he waited for Kris to call, the other boys' were sitting by Baekhyun, watching him while he was sleeping. Chanyeol read throw everything he got out form the boys', he wasn't sure if it all was really useful.

 

Sehun: Kim Brad, a jerk who thinks he can have whatever
he wants. He only think about three things. Money, and
power. He always wanted power.

 

Kai: He's pretty smart, even for being such a dump as
and tries to get Baekhyun to bed. He likes Baekhyun
for no special reason, he just say he do like him, a lot.

 

D.O: Brad is strong and he has learned that people
do as he says if he's strong enough to hurt them. I
heard from a friend of mine that he turned into a
vampire, but I didn't believe it until I saw it.

 

Suho: He has many contacts, and I mean like twenty
contacts. 15 of them is magical creatures, the rest
is humans who probably can harm Baekhyun as
much as a magical creature can. He's not stupid
like Kai said, he's strong and very dangerous,
would say that he's a big threat against us all,
even you Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol chuckle while reading Suho's last comment, he guess he's right. Chanyeol woke up from his thoughts when the phone rang and he grabbed it to answer right away.

 

 

“Yes?”
“Well, I got three places. I prefer the second one, but I gonna read them up for you. 1. Is an old industry building outside Seoul, the FBI have build a secret little apartment inside one of the buildings. 2. Is an cabin in the forest, pretty far away and hard to find, it's build for were wolves like you to live in, but also for humans. 3. Is house in the South part of the land, it's laying pretty near the sea, but it's easier to find then the others.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed a little, the cabin does sound like the best option, but he has to talk with Baekhyun about it first. But he doesn't have time to wait for the boy to wake up, it might take hours before he wake up, and that's not good.

 

 

“We take option 2. But I will take Baekhyun's friends with me, they can help me to protect Baekhyun.”
“And I take my team with me, plus some other stuff. You pack for yourself and the boy?”
“Yeah, and I will help his friends too. How fast can we get there? Or when can we be on our way?”
“Give me maximum 3 hours, but I think we will be away about 2 hours, maybe earlier. The cabin will get ready while we're on our way, you have 2 hours, maybe an extra hour if you need it. But call me if you need an extra hour.”
“We say 2 and a half hour, send a big car to my apartment, we will be here in time, I promise.”
“I hope so, see you at the cabin. The driver will tell you about the details.”
“What details? Hello? Kris? You seriously hangup on me?!”

 

 

Chanyeol yelled to no one, just to himself. Chanyeol put away the phone and walked fast over to his bedroom where everyone else were. Chanyeol glanced over at Baekhyun who were still passed out, or he was unconscious to be honest.

 

 

“You guys go home and pack your things, take some clothes with you and no phones! Tell your parents or whoever you live with that the police wanted to you come over to the police house for some help with researched about Kim Brad, because you're his classmate and knows a little about him. When you're done come back here to my place.”
“Question! Where we going?”
“Somewhere secret, can't tell.”
“Another question!”
“What is it?”
“What can I pack?”
“Clothes, underwear, no candy nor food, no drinks and nothing that you can put ni your mouth. No phones nor computers, no unnecessary things. Sanitary are important and toothbrush too, remember no phones or any technology at all!”
“Not even my pm3 player?”
“Okay, that's okay as long it can't be tracked. Now go, I have to pack my things and get to Baekhyun's place and pack his. You must be back here after 2 hours and 20 minutes, is that clear?”
“Yes sir!”
“Wait! Another question!”
“Yes Sehun?! For the third time, what is it?!”
“Can't I bring bubble tea please! I love bubble tea and can't live without it!”
“We can check it for you, to make sure it's nothing dangerous in it.”
“Okay, but only the damn bubble tea, nothing else!”

 

 

Sehun giggle happily as the boys' hurried out from the room and then the apartment. Chanyeol hurried over to his own closet and grabbed a bag to pack some clothes. Three pair of sweatpants, six t-shirt, two hats, two pair jeans and some nice shirts was what Chanyeol packed before he packed down two hoddies. He got to his bathroom and grabbed his sanitary and toothbrush.

 

Chanyeol packed as fast as he could, he tried to think throw what he really needed and it hit him, should he bring his gun? Yes, Chanyeol have a gun but doesn't use it, why? Because it's loaded with special bullets that can hurt vampires and werewolves, of course it can hurt humans too. Why he have it? Well for some years ago he almost got killed, but Kris saved his with a gun like his own, after that he was ordered to always have a gun around him.

 

Chanyeol walked to his closet and searched up his gun, it can come handy this time. He packed the gun and some books, he learned that Baekhyun likes to read and he has no idea which books he has read in his own bookshelf, so Chanyeol took some of his books instead.

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun, he didn't think this throw, didn't he? He walked out to the hallway and grabbed Baekhyun's shoes and jacket as he walked back and begun to them on Baekhyun, then he walked back and put on his own jacket and shoes before grabbing his keys, his phone and Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol carried Baekhyun while walking outside, it was raining a little this time and he couldn't hold an umbrella for him and Baekhyun, so he just have to walk fast. Chanyeol walked as fast he could, after another ten minutes of walking he arrived to Baekhyun's apartment and locked up the door with Baekhyun's keys that was in Baekhyun's jack pocket.

 

He helped the unconscious boy to get of his shoes and jacket as he laid him down on the couch this time, not having time to put him in bed again. Chanyeol walked in to Baekhyun's room and begun to look throw the boy's closet, he did chuckle when he realized that Baekhyun have a lot of t-shirts that's in a to big size for him.

 

Chanyeol found a perfect bag for Baekhyun as he begun to pack some t-shirts (he looked up some smaller t-shirts but took some big too), some sweatpants and jeans, some nice shirts and lastly some hats that was warm and cozy for little Baekhyun. Chanyeol walked to the bathroom and grabbed the sanitary and the toothbrush before he packed them down.

 

Now when he tried to find something else to pack for Baekhyun, he wish he knew the boy better. Chanyeol scratched the back of his head as he cursed himself for not asking Baekhyun's friends for advice for what to pack. As he was about to close the bag and grab Baekhyun again, it knocked on the front door and made Chanyeol froze.

 

He sneaked closer the door as he opened it careful to see D.O standing outside with a smile. He opened the door for D.O who stepped in and cleared his throat.

 

 

“Well you probably need some help I guess, let me take over the packing please.”
“Sure, but I have already packed some things...”

 

 

D.O just walked away and looked at what Chanyeol had packed, he nodded a little as he went to the closet and took out some more t-shirts and some hoddies. After that he went to the bookshelf and picked out two books and packed them down. D.O looked around in the apartment for a while before nodding proudly at Chanyeol.

 

 

“Well you packed pretty good, but you almost missed Baekhyun's favorite t-shirts. Now, grab the boy, I will take his bag.”
“Thanks Kyungsoo.”
“You welcome.”

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Chanyeol sat and stared at Baekhyun for a while, the boy still is sleeping like he don't know what. D.O had went home again to finish his packing and Chanyeol decided to make some tea for Baekhyun if he would wake up. The tea is still warm because Chanyeol keep warm it up by putting it into the microwave and warm it up.

 

After 30 minutes he thought Baekhyun never would wake up by himself, so he walked over to the boy who were laying in the bed and shook hos body carefully to wake him up. Chanyeol used his kindest and sweetest voice he could managed to get.

 

 

“Baekie, please wake up. I'm starting to get worried. Please wake up.”

 

 

The boy looked up as Chanyeol smiled and breathed out in relief, Baekhyun is okay, or at least he woke up again. Chanyeol helped the boy to sit up before he took him in to a hug and held the boy's head close to his chest. Baekhyun was finally out form his shock as he begun to cry and hugged Chanyeol tight, tears streaming down his face fast.

 

 

“It's okay, we got you, and you will soon be in safety. I promise you...”
“He will kill me, he will kill you, he will kill everyone!”
“No, he won't. Especially not you, I promise you that I won't let him hurt you again.”
“He will kill you if you're in the way...”
“I'm stronger than that, you have to believe in me. And I want to be your protector, and if he kills me so be it, but if he touch you I will crush him.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at the boy as he help him closer and let the boy cry out, he could feel how his heart was beating fast and how his body was shaking of fear, but it all begun to stop after a while. Baekhyun had begun to calm down as Chanyeol remember the tea and got up and gave it to Baekhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter