Road Trip From Hell, Part 1

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan, Lay, Tao, Chen and Xiumin sat down alone one night to discuss what they should do now. They can't just hide for that Brad forever, and Baekhyun can't be locked in for much longer either.

 

 

“We can move him to another hideout while we trying to get him on our own. He has Suho, Kai, Sehun and D.O as a protection while we're gone, and he will be just fine as fast Brad is gone.”
“But do we have the right to just kill him?”
“He's a vampire who has broken many rules boys, he's not someone we should just walk around and do as he please.”
“He's a murderer in the humans eyes, but a monster in ours.”

 

 

Lay spoke wisely as everyone nodded, it's hard to know what they actually should do in this situation. Chanyeol looked at the time, it's midnight. He just hope Baekhyun won't wake up while he's out here, discussing important matters.

 

 

“We still need to track him down though, and it won't take long before Brad coming after Baekhyun himself.”
“This might sound crazy, but maybe we should use Baekhyun to get Brad come out from the shadows?”
“No.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared almost mad at Chen who sighed, it's hard enough for them to keep him hide anyway. Kris looked over at Luhan who nodded a little and Xiumin cleared his throat.

 

 

“We know that you might not agree with us at this Chanyeol, but maybe it's the only way to end all this?”
“I promise to protect him, not to let Brad go and grab him.”
“We know, but we will be around all the time and save him, we promise.”
“I can't say yes, because it's not up to me without up to Baekhyun. You ask him if he really wants to do this, it's on him, not me.”

 

 

Chanyeol spoke as wise as Lay who nodded agreeing, at least Lay is on his side at this one. But there is four others who isn't. Chanyeol sighed as he lend back, tired to be honest. He has been running around in the woods to make sure that no one has found them after Baekhyun leaving the house.

 

 

“Fine, we talk to him tomorrow, we're not forcing anyone to do anything. But we still have to move from this hideout to a new one.”
“I will take care of that Kris, its' my job after all.”

 

 

Tao looked serious at Kris who nodded before they all got up, it was time to go to bed. Chanyeol sneaked right back in to the sleeping Baekhyun who seemed to notice that he was gone, but in his sleep. He mumbled something as Chanyeol was fast over and embraced him, making him calm down and just smile.

 

 

“I'm here Baekie, I'm here.”

 

 

Chanyeol left a kiss on the boy's forehead before he laid down and tried to sleep.

 

 

***

 

 

“Chanyeol! Wake up!”
“I'm awake!”

 

 

Chanyeol sat up fast as he looked confused around, seeing Baekhyun running over to him with a huge smile and literally jumped up on the bed and landed on Chanyeol.

 

 

“Ouch! Take it easy baby, I'm not made of steel you know.”
“I know, that's why I could do this. Good morning.”
“Good morning sweetie, slept well?”
“Oh yes, only that you went up in the middle of the night and came back like after 30 minutes.”
“Did you notice that?”
“Yes, so what did you do in the middle of the night for 30 minutes?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked curious at Chanyeol who just smiled and lend in to a kiss, trying to get Baekhyun to think about something else. Baekhyun pulled out as he pouted and begun to almost jump in Chanyeol's lap.

 

 

“Why don't you tell me what you did last night? Did you turn to a werewolf?”
“No, I just went up for a while.”
“But you must have done something, what did you do?”
“Baekhyun, don't be to curious now.”
“Did you... do something... private?”
“Baekhyun, I sat and talked with the vampires, okay?”
“Kris and the others? Oh, why didn't you just say so then?”

 

 

Chanyeol just smiled as Baekhyun giggle and kissed him, getting a little close to be honest. Chanyeol pulled out as he smiled calm at him.

 

 

“So, should we go up and eat breakfast?”
“No, it's to early.”
“It's never to early too...”
“It's 4 am, it's to damn early.”
“It's 4 am? Then why did you wake me up?”
“Because... I can't sleep.”
“Why can't you sleep?”
“Not tired anymore, but no nightmares.”
“You're weird, come here so I can make you sleep again.”

 

 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun as he laid down on the bed, with Baekhyun on top, laughing in the kiss. They pulled out as Chanyeol closed his eyes and pretend to sleep. Baekhyun just laughed and kissed Chanyeol again, making him look up. Baekhyun pulled out and smiled big.

 

 

“Sleeping handsome has woke up!”
“Haha, come here beautiful, seriously try to sleep now.”
“But I'm not tired. Can't we... do something else?”
“Can't we sleep and do something else later?”
“Or the opposite? Listen Chanyeol, I just can't sleep.”
“Don't worry, just lay down beside me and you will feel tired.”

 

 

Baekhyun almost sighed as he laid down and let Chanyeol embrace him. Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun will get tired soon, he just need to keep the boy warm and cozy, then he just will fall asleep.

 

Baekhyun pouted and played with Chanyeol's fingers and hair, not wanting to sleep. It didn't take long before he even begun to kiss Chanyeol on his neck, trying to make him not fall asleep.

 

 

“Baekhyun... Can't you sleep please?”
“No.”

 

 

Baekhyun kept trial kisses on Chanyeol's neck, making him look up as he sighed and had to push the boy down on the bed.

 

 

“Seriously, it's no time for this kind of things. I love you sweetie, but what you want is impossible right now.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who just nodded a little before he turned around, probably trying to sleep this time. Chanyeol embrace the boy as he left a peek on his cheek.

 

 

“Don't be mad at me, okay? I promise, you will be glad that we didn't do anything right now.”
“Mm, night.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as he noticed that Baekhyun was already half asleep, so the boy was tired after all. Chanyeol just laid down and closed his eyes before also falling asleep.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat and packed his things, this morning Kris announced that they would leave this cabin within the night, which Baekhyun think is scary. What if the evil spirits tries to get him? He just hope that he won't be affected by them after leaving the cabin.

 

Chanyeol came in as he smiled and begun to help Baekhyun who smiled thankful. Oh this early morning was so awkward, Baekhyun has no idea why he even did that. He just wait for Chanyeol to talk about it, tell him that he might be to young or whatever he thinks.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter