Moonlight

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol who were half asleep already. The whole day they have been just taking it easy, watched some movies, cooked a little food then and then and just cuddled in the couch. Now Chanyeol seemed to be really tired, he always gets so sleepy when he sit still for a long period.

 

Baekhyun lend his head against Chanyeol who lend his head against Baekhyuns and closed his eyes. It was then Baekhyun heard the quiet snoring echo a little in the room as he giggled as quiet he could. Chanyeol automatically hugged Baekhyun in his sleep, lending back on the couch as he were sleeping sweet and sound.

 

That's right, Chanyeol is asleep. Baekhyun heard from Kris that Chanyeol barely slept while he was gone, and Baekhyun think it was kind of bad. The only time Chanyeol managed to sleep was when he managed to have the dream bound with Baekhyun. Else he refused to sleep.

 

Baekhyun turned off the TV as he laid down on Chanyeols chest, listening to his heart beat and felt how his chest went up and down while he were breathing. He love this, to just lay on top of Chanyeol and listen to his heart beat and feel his chest move when he breathe.

 

 

“I love you sugar, sleep tight and sweet dreams. You deserve it.”

 

 

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol on the forehead before he carefully and slowly pulled a blanket over him and Chanyeol, not wanting to wake Chanyeol up. He doesn't like to see Chanyeol stay up late whenever he works, it makes him worry so much for him.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun doesn't live home anymore, he doesn't go to High school anymore. He's living with Chanyeol, helping him to take care of the apartment and cook for him. Baekhyun also take small extra classes some few days every week.

 

Baekhyun is happy, he's happy that he met Chanyeol, even if it was because of a monster named Brad. But Brad should be gone now, and everyone thinks so as well. Baekhyun don't know if he's really dead, Chanyeol says he's dead, but it feels like he's still out there somewhere, waiting for his chance to hurt Baekhyun and his friends and family. But it's hopefully just his fantasy or imagination.

 

 

“Baekhyun, what are you doing?”
“I'm baking you some cookies.”
“You didn't have too-”
“But I wanted to do that, because I love you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind at Chanyeol who had just come home, his hand filled with files and his other hand held a bag. Chanyeol put everything away as he walked in to the kitchen, embracing Baekhyun from the behind and kissed him on the neck, just like he do every day.

 

Baekhyun giggled, loving the cute acts Chanyeol does whenever he's around. Chanyeol by the way is much happier now. Baekhyun has never seen Chanyeol smile this much before, and he has never seen Chanyeol walk around while humming and singing, or playing guitar and play love songs all the time.

 

 

“Why are you baking cookies for me? Tell me.”
“Don't you know what day it is today?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked with a pouting face, Chanyeol looking confused as he had to think hard. Chanyeol looked dumb and cute at once as he shook his head, not knowing what day it was today. Baekhyun sighed as he put away the bowl with dough and turned to Chanyeol in the embrace.

 

 

“Yah, think carefully now. What day is it today?”
“Eh...”
“What month is it?”
“November.”
“And date?”
“The 27th.”
“And? What does that tell you?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked dumb as Baekhyun sighed, this giant really doesn't really care about his own special day? Does he?

 

 

“Fine, I will tell you. Come closer then.”

 

 

Chanyeol lend closer as Baekhyun whispered some nasty things in his ear, making the giant gasp and pull his head back a little.

 

 

“Baby, what are those words? You sound so y though...”
“Haha, I just teased you. But seriously, don't you know what day it is?”
“No, not really. Should I?”
“Yes you should!”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as he tried to think harder, but he seemed to only think at what Baekhyun told him as he smirked a little. Baekhyun got a feeling that he and Chanyeol would be busy for the rest of the afternoon with loving each others.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun got dressed after taking a shower, Chanyeol is still taking a shower and Baekhyun have to change the sheets. But he don't mind, he love Chanyeol to much to complain about it. And he do like it when they get things on, if you understand what he mean.

 

When he was done he walked out to the kitchen to finish his cookies and then prepare for Chanyeols surprise, since the giant don't know what day it is... Seriously, he must be joking with Baekhyun, right?

 

 

“Hello Baekhyun.”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped by the sudden voice behind him and turned around fast, holding a spoon in his hand and got ready to hit whoever tried to sneak up on him. But when he saw it was Kris he immediately put the spoon away and smiled kind.

 

 

“Oh, it's you Kris. You scared me there for a second. Are you done with the preparation yet?”
“Mm, but does he know anything?”
“I tried to make him remember, but he couldn't even guess something.”
“Okay, but we're done. And you?”
“Almost done, I'm just waiting for the cookies in the oven.”
“Good, then we meet at 8 pm?”
“Sounds like a good idea. See you then.”

 

 

Kris nodded before he just disappeared in a blink of an eye. Baekhyun shivered, vampires are scary fast you know. He hate it when they just appear and then disappear again. But at least he has begun to get used to them.

 

 

“Baekhyun! Was someone just here?!”

 

 

Chanyeols deep voice echoed in the apartment as Baekhyun sighed, why must he has so good senses all the time? Baekhyun looked around as he just came up with a good excuse.

 

 

“It was just Chen, he asked me to borrow some extra spoons for something.”
“Oh, I see.”

 

 

Chanyeol came walking out from their bedroom, smiling as he walked over and embraced Baekhyun who giggled and hugged him back. He love it when Chanyeol is this cute.

 

 

“By the way, we're going out for dinner today. So get dressed a little properly, okay?”
“Uh? Why are we going out to eat all of the sudden?”
“It's just a normal date for you and me. Or don't you want to go out with me?”
“I never said that you know, I just asked.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he kissed Chanyeol passionate, like he always does when he have secret surprises for Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled as he let go of Baekhyun and went in to their room to change clothes once again and Baekhyun took out the cookies. He smiled at the thought of Chanyeols surprise, and he hope he will be able to handle all the extra surprises. The more Baekhyun think about it, the more nervous does he get. But he won't back down with telling Chanyeol his extra surprise today, no he can't do that anymore.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Baekhyun has been acting a little weird lately, but not weird like he seem to be in trouble. More weird like he has something going on behind his back, and he doesn't mean cheating. Chanyeol would have caught Baekhyun cheating on him for a long time ago, and he doesn't even believe Baekhyun would do anything like that towards him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter