Road Trip From Hell, Part 2

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat crouched together on his seat, staring out at the beautiful woods, but he's still a little shocked after the evil spirit. He never really saw the evil spirits when he was in the woods, but this one was covered in blood and looked like he was from a war or something.

 

Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun then and then, worried that he was scared or that he wouldn't talk to anyone for the rest of the trip. Baekhyun didn't plan to be chatty anyway, he just feel to sit quiet and think. That's what he does now days, just think.

 

 

“So Baekhyun, you hungry?”
“No.”
“Thirsty?”
“No.”
“Is there anything you want?”
“No thanks.”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled as he looked out through the window again and Suho sighed as Lay did the same. It's impossible to talk very long with Baekhyun. He just sit there, stare out on the woods that they pass by and just think. Imagine up his normal life and just hope that he will be able to go back to it, even if he knows already now that he won't.

 

It didn't take long before Sehun and Luhan tried to talk with Baekhyun again, but Baekhyun answered with so short sentence and tried to just nod, so they gave up. Chanyeol sighed like everyone else, they don't know how to make Baekhyun talk.

 

After some more hours of driving, they stopped the car to eat lunch and talk with Kris and the others. Baekhyun didn't leave the car, he just sat there and looked out at the woods, wondering what kind of creatures lived in there. Chanyeol literally lift Baekhyun out from the car to get him out from it, or else they would never get Baekhyun out.

 

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!”
“Getting you some fresh air. Come on, you can't sit in there the whole trip.”

 

 

Baekhyun just let Chanyeol carry him out and let him down on the ground and D.O grated him with a big hug.

 

 

“Baekie! Why are you avoiding me?!”
“I'm not-”
“But you didn't want to come out! You hate me?!”
“No of course not! You're my best friend Kyungie!”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged D.O back to show him that he didn't hate him as they laughed, okay so Baekhyun felt better now when D.O acted like they do in school. They all sat down to eat and talk. It didn't take long before everyone got comfortable in the sun and everything went well this far. Baekhyun even tried to talk with the others, mostly with Sehun, Kai, Suho and D.O. But also with the others of course.

 

After sitting in the sun for some hours they decided to continue their trip and got in to the cars. Baekhyun did feel better now, after the break and seeing his friends. Though, he can't help but to wonder if there is some creatures that wants to kill him around here somewhere.

 

 

“Hey Baekhyun, don't look so tensed. It's not like you're the president.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as he nodded and tried to relax, but like he thought before, it's hard to not be tensed. After all, Brad who is a vampire now, wants him dead or by his side. And Baekhyun doesn't want any of the options to happen.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Baekhyun fell asleep against Chanyeol after some hours, since he didn't sleep that much last night. Chanyeol smiled at him as he put his arm around the boy, letting him lend closer. He don't care if the others stare at them weirdly, he can't hold this as a secret anymore. Chanyeol just want to tell them that he love Baekhyun, but he gets a feeling that they already knows about it.

 

Suho suddenly stopped the car as Chanyeol was fast to lend Baekhyun against the seat instead and took a look on what was going on. After all, if there is something that has happened, they must hurry to help.

 

 

“What is it?”
“Kris suddenly stopped his car right in front of me! That idiot! Stupid vampires!”
“Yah! I'm sitting right here!”
“Ad I'm also here you know!”

 

 

Luhan and Lay looked mad at Suho who was fast to apologize. Of course he's having a problem with the temper, since none have slept for over a night. Sure, Luhan and Lay are vampire, but the rest isn't. Vampires doesn't need to sleep, but werewolves and humans do.

 

 

“Sorry Lay and Luhan, I think my temper is taking me.”
“I told you, if you're tired, let me drive sweetie. I can't let you drive tired.”
“Look, Kris is coming.”
“What if he heard Suho hyung and got mad?”

 

 

Sehun asked as Chanyeol shook his head, that isn't why he stopped the car, since Suho said that after he stopped the car. Suho open the door and let in the fresh air as Kris stood in the door opening.

 

 

“We got a problem.”
“What? What is it?”
“Zombies.”
“Zombies?! Here?! No way!”
“Well, dead, I mean literally not living and possible moving zombies.”

 

 

Chanyeol jumped out from the car fast as he followed Kris and Suho over to his car. Chanyeol stared at the human parts laying all over the place, mostly just laying there... dead.

 

 

“I never thought a zombie could be more dead.”
“Me neither. But the real problem is, this one is dead since it hasn't eat anything.”
“Guys... Can you smell that?”

 

 

Chanyeol asked as Suho sniffed in the air, Kris couldn't smell anything since he's a vampire and hasn't the same nose as Suho and Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned around as his eyes widen.

 

 

“Get in to the cars!”
“!”

 

 

They ran over to their cars as Kris was fast and started the engines, and Chanyeol took over the driving seat since Suho is tired and he's a better racer driver. Chanyeol hit the pedal as Kris as they hurried to gain speed, but they have to drive like idiots if they will get away from the zombies that is coming up from the ground.

 

 

“Damn it! This is a hell!”
“W-What is happening?!”

 

 

Baekhyun looked confused up as Suho calmed him and told him to just stay calm. Chanyeol drove faster and Kris did the same. It didn't take long before they found their way to the highway and could breathe out. The zombies is gone, which is good.

 

 

“That was a close one.”
“For being such slow creatures, yes.”
“Listen, they walking slow and bad, but they're damn fast to dig themselves up from the ground.”
“Zombies attacked us?!”
“Don't worry, we got away. But we better keep going, none stop for a while.”
“Can you drive for that long?”
“Eh, yeah. I think so anyway.”
“I'm here if anything happens.”

 

 

Lay smiled as Chanyeol nodded and concentrated on the road. Suho called Kris as they decided to talk about the rest of their little trip.

 

 

“Yah Kris, we should take a break near cities, okay? Good, we say like that.”
“What did he say?”
“He has a perfect place where to take a break. But it's about 4 hours away.”
“I can drive for that long without any problems. You just relax and sleep Suho.”
“Okay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter