The Blue Dazzling Rose

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol stared out through his window, another sleepless night for him. The moon was hiding behind the cloudy sky as the stars. It didn't take long time before it begun to rain, and Chanyeol felt how he sighed tired out. Chanyeol squeezed the pencil he held in his hand, he can't concentrate anymore, he just can't. He can't think straight, and he has his reason.

 

It has been over a half year now since he saw Baekhyun. He's gone, totally gone like Brad. No one knows what has happened. Has Baekhyun died? Or has Brad managed to sneak him out from the country? Is Baekhyun hiding for himself or has he been kidnapped by someone else than Brad?

 

Chanyeol put the pencil down on the desk as he got up from his chair and walked over to his bed, staring down on it. Here, right here had Baekhyun been resting the same day they had to go and hide in a cabin in the middle of the woods. Here had the boy with the light smile and beautiful face been laying, sleeping and pretty much knocked out.

 

Chanyeol let his hand touch the soft blanket as he sighed, he hasn't been able to sleep in his bed since he came back from the search. The search after Baekhyun. He haunted down at least a hundred of Brads contacts, but none of them knew where Brad where nor had any information where he could be.

 

Chanyeol felt his heart twist inside him, how it was dragged out from his body and then stepped on. It literally felt like that.

 

 

“Chanyeol, you should sleep.”
“Can't.”

 

 

Chanyeol knew Kris was watching him, he had felt his presence for a long time ago. Kris keep come here, not every night but then and then to check upon Chanyeol. Baekhyuns case was turned down, the police claimed that the boy was dead, since they couldn't find him. And Chanyeol, who is usually a private detective but worked for the police for just this case, was told strictly to stop search for Baekhyun.

 

But he can't, he just can't. Chanyeol was fast to leave the police and go back to his own detective agency. He was fast to try to keep up the search for Baekhyun alone, but it was hard since he had no one who could help him. And the police did their best to limit the clues for Chanyeol.

 

 

“Why don't you sleep? You know he's dead, he can't be alive.”
“He's alive, I know that. I... I have to find him.”
“Chanyeol, we know you loved him, we all thought he was a great person and friend, but you can't go on like this.”
“I can as long as I have the will.”

 

 

Kris sighed as Chanyeol walked back to his desk and sat down, glancing down at the new case Kris wanted him to check out. But Chanyeol just pushed it to the side and returned to his notes he had been taking for a half year now.

 

 

“Baekhyun is still alive, the moon tells me. And I think I know how to find him. I have token my time to study more advance moon magic than ever, and I have learned that I have a dream connection with Baekhyun. I know that since I have been dreaming about him, talking to him and tried to ask him where he is. But he kept say the same; 'I don't know who you are, nor where I am, just that I miss you'. Don't you get it? He's under some kind of spell or something, and we have to save him. I have to save him. Suho, Sehun, Kai and D.O are willing to still help me. Are you going to help me or not?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked serious at Kris who looked unsure at him. Chanyeol knows that Kris still works for the police, that he strictly have orders and that if he do help Chanyeol with a closed case, he might get fired. But Kris isn't worried about that, just worried that his vampire side would be exposed.

 

 

“Kris, you can trust me on this. This time I'm sure about it, I'm sure I can find him. I still have the connection with him, I still know he's alive. I know he has heard and saw me. I know that this time I can find him if you just let me. Please, Kris. Help me to reopen the case again. I beg you, this is the only favor I ever have asked you. Please.”
“Just because I owe you so much... Fine, lets do it. But hurry then, hurry to find his location already.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he got up and walked over to the couch as Kris walked towards the door, but stopped and turned to face Chanyeol again.

 

 

“One more thing... Why don't you sleep in your bed?”
“Because I can't. I'm to used to have Baekhyun beside me. I still can smell his scent on my pillows and I can't help to get emotional.”

 

 

Kris nodded a little as he went out through the door and locked it on the outside. Chanyeol laid down on the couch where he pulled a pillow closer to his head and the blanket over his body before he closed his eyes. It was time for him to return to his and Baekhyuns dream world.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

“Yes honey, I know, okay. I see you within some days then. Yes. Love you too. Bye.”

 

 

Baekhyun hangup on the phone as he sighed deep. The new servant was cleaning his and his loves room as he had been glancing over at Baekhyun who felt pretty uncomfortable around him. Mostly because he is a zombie, and zombies eat humans. And Baekhyun hate this feeling that he want to eat him up.

 

 

“Was it master who called?”
“Yes, you better be outside the house within five minutes. Or else the guards will come and get you.”
“I'm just going to finish the cleaning and I will be off right away master.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he walked out from the room, feeling that he had to get some fresh air. The smell of death is killing him, literally.

 

Baekhyun walked down for the stairs, through the living room and out to the backside of the mansion and opened a glass door. He was almost immediately stopped by a guard who eyed him and looked almost suspicious at him.

 

 

“Don't worry, just some fresh air. I can't stand the smell in here. I mean, that zombie do smell a lot of death.”
“Take a short stroll, but you better be back within ten minutes, when the zombie is out.”
“Say 15 minutes, I decide how long I want to walk. Gosh, I can't even walk in the garden anymore?”
“It's Brads orders, I have to follow them.”
“I talked to him, he said I would be able to walk how much I want.”

 

 

Baekhyun pushed the guard to the side as he begun to walk in the fresh but a little cold air. It didn't take many seconds before the guard was back after him and put a jacket around Baekhyuns shoulders as he smiled a little.

 

 

“If you going to take a walk, have this on. Okay?”
“Thank you, and you better watch that zombie too, please. I don't want him to eat up my makeup again.”
“Yes sir, we will.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he begun to walk again, holding the jacket a little tighter around him as he walked his usual way. He sighed when he saw all the dead plants and he can't help but to remember his beautiful white roses that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter