The Creature, Part 1/2

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat on his room the rest of that day, Chanyeol had to talk to the others, because they all had heard them scream and they thought something really was wrong, which was the truth until Chanyeol convinced Baekhyun that what he thought was best wasn't the best option.

 

The following five days were to stay on the room, just go out and eat some before returning to the room. No one dared to disturb Baekhyun except Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Chanyeol kept Baekhyun company pretty much, while Kyungsoo tried to talk with Baekhyun.

 

It has been almost a week since Brad threatened Baekhyun, and nothing has happened yet. Baekhyun feel somewhat relieved, but he's just waiting for Brad to show up and kill him. Still, he knows that Brad won't kill him that easily when so many is around him to protect him. Who could think that, that just one person made eleven other persons who want to protect little Baekhyun.

 

At the sixth day since Baekhyun came here to the weird little house, Chanyeol came in as usual, smiling and this time he held something in his hand. Another book? Chanyeol had bought some books with him and when Baekhyun gets bored Chanyeol always brings him a book. But this time it wasn't a book, it was... candy?

 

 

“Hi Baekie, how you doing?”
“I'm fine.”

 

 

'I'm just feeling like my nerves going to kill me before Brad does...'

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little smile at Chanyeol who sat down on the bed and smiled big, lately Chanyeol has become Baekhyun's new little best friend, but he do admit that he miss his best friends who are just outside the door. He really should go out and try to be with them, or else they might think he doesn't like them anymore.

 

 

“What's that?”
“It's candy, for you, from Sehun. He wanted to cheer you up, so he bought you this.”
“He's always so cute... D-Do you think I'm... Sick?”
“Sick? How?”
“Mentally sick.”
“No! Why do you think that?!”
“B-Because I'm getting more and more isolated from you guys, especially my best friends who always has been there for me. Now, I'm just mean against them.”
“Don't worry, they understand that you having a hard time, that's why Sehun bought you this! And if you want too, you can come out and just talk a little with us. We're going to drink some tea, do you want some?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a curious glance and decided to nod. Chanyeol smiled big at the boy before he grabbed his hand and dragged him up from the bed.

 

 

“Then lets go, I think they will get really happy.”
“Was you sarcastic?”
“No! Haha, you don't understand how much you mean for us, but you will understand someday.”
“Someday? I know why I'm so stupid! I'm retarded!”
“No! Stop say things like that! Gosh, we really need you to get a more positive spirit.”
“Aha! You mean that I'm a very negative person!”
“Right now, yes, but not that much to be honest.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who smirked a little funny before they came out to a room that looked to be the living room. The others looked up and smiled big when they saw Baekhyun, now days it's rare to see the boy outside his room.

 

 

“Baekie!”

 

 

Sehun rushed over to Baekhyun and hugged the boy as he giggle, Baekhyun laughed at the boy as he sat down to just enjoy the moment. For the first time since long time ago, he feel that everything is a little like before. His friends talked with him like hell, and Baekhyun felt that he had to do his best to act as normal as possible.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Baekhyun walked towards his room, it was late and he had been talking, laughing and just enjoying his life the whole day. It felt good to be social again, Baekhyun has always been a social guy and he didn't notice how much he had wanted to talk to his friends again.

 

The others shouted goodnight before they before they went in to their own room, Baekhyun smiled lastly on Chanyeol before he closed the door. He went right to his bed and cuddled down under the blanket, smiling for himself.

 

Baekhyun begun to realize something with him, he's starting to like someone, really much. Baekhyun doesn't want to admit this to himself, but he likes Chanyeol, like really much. It's weird, but it's true. And Baekhyun doesn't deny that Chanyeol si cute or that he's a very lovely person, but he just can't accept that he has a crush with the boy.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and tried to sleep, as usual he fell asleep pretty fast and were sleeping like a little child. Everything was just perfect, Baekhyun doesn't dream nightmares anymore, he doesn't even get these stupid flashbacks or anything, he just live like before, except that he doesn't go to school at the moment.

 

Baekhyun went to bed around 11 pm. Baekhyun fell asleep right away and were sleeping nicely, until 2 am, when he heard a weird sound and woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes a little before looking around, he was sure that he had heard something weird. He didn't see anything in his room, so he got up to see if it was someone who were sleep walking, after all he knows that Sehun sleepwalking.

 

Baekhyun was about to open the door when he heard something that got scratched behind him, his whole body froze as he felt the fear take over him. Still he managed to turn around, but very slowly. Baekhyun stared at the wall beside his bed, the whole wall was covered with scratches and... blood!

 

 

“C-Chan...”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to say anything, even tried to move, but his body was paralyzed. But he woke up from the shock he was in when he saw a shadow come out from his or she's hiding spot and walked closer to him. He could see the blood red eyes and the white and red teeth smile at him. It was then he got panic for real and screamed, he probably screamed his lungs of as the shadow was trying to attack him.

 

Baekhyun managed to react as he throw himself to the side and heard a thumb behind him, the creature had jumped right in to the door and hissed angrily at Baekhyun who tried to crawl away from it. The creature was fast over beside Baekhyun, Baekhyun didn't even notice it at first, until it grabbed his throat and slammed him in to the wall.

 

 

“H-Help!”

 

 

Baekhyun screamed again, but the creature begun to struggle him and he couldn't breathe. The creature pushed him higher up in the air and Baekhyun begun to kick with his legs as he tried to breathe, his hands trying to remove the creatures hand that was holding his throat, struggling him.

 

Baekhyun thought it was over for him, until the door flew up and all he could see was some shadows enter the room. The creature that was struggling Baekhyun got panic and let go of Baekhyun who hit the floor and dragged after air. Two seconds later and the creature was gone and someone turned the light on.

 

 

“Are you okay Baekie?!”
“, he's bleeding!”

 

 

Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Lay was fast over to Baekhyun who almost begun to cry and whined in pain, he almost died for just some seconds ago. Lay checked Baekhyun's throat and Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun's hand and tried to calm him down with words, while Chanyeol were checking Baekhyun's wounds on the arm.

 

Baekhyun can't remember that the creature had scratched him, but apparently it had. Lay just nodded a little before he got up fast and ran out form the room, as the others came in and shook their heads towards Chanyeol who sighed.

 

 

“Damn it, it got away?”
“We couldn't find it, or maybe I should say him or her?”
“At least Baekhyun is still alive, but are you okay?”
“I-I'm fine...”
“Stop say that Baekie, I know you're lying, we all know that. We can sense it when you're not okay, don't you understand that?”
“I'm fine, I'm just a little...”
“Shaky? Scared? Nervous? Worried?”

 

 

Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter