Rescue

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sneaked as quiet he could in the woods with Suho on his right side and Sehun on his left. Kai was behind him with D.O and Kris and the others was on the other side. They all got ready as they transformed from humans to wolves, it would be easier to sneak around here if they looked like normal wolves.

 

Chanyeol sniffed the air, feeling a familiar scent. They all split up a little more as Chanyeol begun to run a little careful. His pawns made marks in the snow as he suddenly saw a giant wall. A gray giant stone wall.

 

He howl a little in the cold night waiting for the others to come to him. It didn't take long before the others showed up and they sneaked carefully and quiet towards the wall. Chanyeol sniffed the air carefully, all the guards that apparently is here is either on the other side of the wall, or somewhere in the middle of the giant wall.

 

Chanyeol stopped by the wall and transformed to a human again as the others did the same. He showed them to walk after him as they all sneaked carefully out with he wall and towards the most safe spot on the wall. Then Chanyeol stopped and looked at the four boys.

 

 

“Two have to stay here and help the others up. I can stay-”
“No, you go. You're older than us and have better senses.”
“Okay, D.O and Suho, can you stay?”
“Yeah, we're strong and can help you up.”
“Good, just throw us as hard you can up for the wall. And we will do our best to help.”

 

 

They nodded as D.O and Suho transformed to the more second state, the human-wolf looking creature. Suho and D.O grabbed Sehun first and threw him together as hard the could. They was just strong enough to get Sehun up on the wall as he landed without a sound and moved to the side to let Kai get thrown and then Chanyeol. They all landed without a sound on the wall as Chanyeol made a sign to them to follow him.

 

They sneaked as quiet and low the could on the wall, sniffing the air all the time. Chanyeol then finally sensed a guard getting close to them as he ordered them to carefully jump down from the wall. Chanyeol jumped first down to the other side of the wall, landing with a very weak thud on the ground and watched the other boys do the same. Chanyeol is so grateful for their werewolves abilities right now.

 

Chanyeol sneaked carefully with the two boys beside him through the garden, he could smell Kris and Luhan somewhere near and it was then he finally concentrated on the giant mansion that was laying in the middle of the garden.

 

 

“Over there, lets check the house. Stay in the shadows, the moonlight give us strength, but it's unnecessary to get spotted by it too.”

 

 

The other two boys nodded as they begun to move towards the mansion, and Chanyeol could sense Chen and Xiumin too now. Lay and Tao most be meeting Suho and D.O up on the other side of the wall.

 

They all sneaked up to the house and hide under a window, and Chanyeol took the chance to sniff the air. Kris finally showed up on Chanyeols right side as he smiled.

 

 

“You were right, it was something strange with this area.”
“Told you so. Listen, I will climb up here and check the upon floor. You check out the button, and if someone spot you, knock them out with this.”
“Got it, be careful.”
“You too.”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed the window and peeked in, no one was there as he begun to climb up for the mansions wall. He had to transform to a human-wolf looking creature as he climbed as quiet he could. When he reached the top floor, he carefully glanced in through the window. No one was there so he carefully opened the unlocked window, which was lucky him that it wasn't locked.

 

Chanyeol carefully closed the window after him as he suddenly smelled the sweet scent of the blue moon rose. He carefully followed the scent as he carefully opened a door and stared in to a dark room. Even with his werewolf's eyes he couldn't see that well, but he carefully sneaked in as he followed the scent.

 

Chanyeol suddenly heard a footstep behind him as he realized something, this was a trap. He felt how he got hit hard at the back of his head before he whined and fell to his knees. But that wouldn't knock him out, since he was in his second stage of werewolves stages.

 

Chanyeol felt a second and then a third hit before he begun to feel dizzy. And then the fourth hit that would knock him out and let him hit the floor, unconscious.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat quiet on his bed, crying as he stared at the bloody Chanyeol. His tears just keep coming, they refused to stop. Brad stared with his red eyes on Baekhyun as he walked over towards him. Baekhyun felt the fear grab him as he got fast up from the bed, screaming as he tried to run away from him.

 

Brad grabbed Baekhyuns wrist hard and pulled him back towards Chanyeol who just laid on the floor, not moving an inch. Baekhyun cried as Brad pushed Baekhyun down on the floor beside Chanyeol as Baekhyun felt how he begun to shake.

 

 

“You see that? That is the person who is trying to destroy our love. Baekhyun look carefully, he's not the one who love you, I do. He's using magic on you, you must wake up from it-”
“Stop! Stop it! Let me go! Brad let me go!”

 

 

Baekhyun cried as he screamed, scared that Chanyeol was dead. After all, Brad hit him pretty hard with a metal bat right at the back of his head. Chanyeol is werewolf and can take more than humans, but not this much more.

 

 

“You're a monster! A monster! Let me go!”

 

 

Baekhyun just sat there, crying beside Chanyeols lifeless body as Brad sighed. He knows now, he knows that Baekhyun is awake from his magic, from whatever he had done to him. Baekhyun knows everything, he knows every little detail Brad has done to him, and what he's still doing to others.

 

 

“Baekhyun... Oh I wish so badly that you hadn't woke up from the magic. My little, little poor Baekhyun. Now, I have to kill you. And I wanted us to be together for a longer time, to let me drink your blood and use you whenever I felt for it.”
“Don't touch me! You're a monster! So don't touch me!”

 

 

Brad grabbed Baekhyuns hair and pulled his head right back, making him whine as Brad smirked down at him, still holding the bloody metal bat.

 

 

“Then, you wanna die like Chanyeol did? It sounds like a good idea, and I will just have to hit you once. Well, I love you Baek, I see you in hell later, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the fear grab him when Brad lift the metal bat over his head, letting blood drip down for it before he would kill Baekhyun with it. Baekhyun closed his eyes, feeling the fear take over him as he just waited for the pain to take over him.

 

But then, out from nowhere, Baekhyun felt how Brads grip around his hair disappeared as he looked up to find Chanyeol stand with his hand around Brads throat, pushing him up against a wall.

 

 

“You're bastard! You would just dare to try to hurt him with that! I will kill you this time!”

 

 

Chanyeol literally pulled Brads head of his body, which was very disgusting to watch too, as Brads headless body fell to the floor. Baekhyun turned around, feeling how he would throw up as he cried. This was not supposed to end like this! He didn't want to see that! He didn't want to see that at all!

 

 

“Sorry Baekhyun, I had to. His body will recover soon, even his head will get back on it's place. It's just like a doll, nothing else. Don't look now, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun didn't look, he held for his ears and sat shaking on the floor with closed eyes. He wanted this nightmare to end, he just wanted it to end here and now. He just wanted everything to end.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter