The New Case

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note:

Ayo guys, I just wanna say that I used EXO's real names. So here is the list off who I mean, for them who doesn't know their real names ^.^

 

Suho - Joonmyun
Kai - Jongin
D.O - Kyungsoo
Sehun - Sehun (lol I just wanted to write his name here ^.^)

 

Thanks for reading, now you can continue to the fiction ^.^

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol played with the pen in his hand while he was reading some files that were laying on his desk this morning he came to work. He hadn't time to look at them until now, and he was pretty sure he knew who send them to him.

 

Chanyeol sighed after some hours off reading, yeah he has sit here until lunch and just read about different request, and of course he isn't sure which one is most important. It's either a case about a murderer or a case with children kidnapping. Both is important, but which one should he take on first? Not that it will take long time for him to solve them, but he can't decide anyway.

 

Chanyeol laid them down and looked at the door, maybe he should go out and look at the crime scenes? Yeah, that would be the smartest right now. Chanyeol grabbed the files and was about to leave the room when it knocked on the door. Chanyeol sat down with a sigh and answer right away.

 

 

“Step in please.”
“Uhm, excuse me Mr. Park, but I have someone who really needs to meet you.”
“Right now? Who is it?”
“He says it's important, he claim to know you, but I never seen him here before...”
“A name please, give me a name.”
“Wu Yifan, he's pretty tall and handsome, does he sound familiar?”
“Send him in, I know him. Oh and can you get me some tea, to Mr. Wu too.”
“Yes sir, right away.”

 

 

The women closed the door again and stepped away, Chanyeol sighed at his Secretary, she's pretty odd but a friend to Chanyeol's sister Yura. Chanyeol only trust her because she's Yura's friend and she needed this job at the moment.

 

The door went open and the handsome man stepped in, as usual he had honey-blond hair and a pretty manly face. He smiled at Chanyeol, but don't get fooled, Yifan is an expert when it comes to poker face. Chanyeol smiled back and let the tall man sit down at the chair in front off the desk.

 

 

“Nice to meet you again, Mr. Park.”
“Long time no seen, Mr. Wu.”

 

 

The both stared at each others, both scanning the others face expression before they laughed and greeted each others for real.

 

 

“It's good to see you again Chanyeol.”
“You to Kris, how you doing?”
“Me? Just fine, but I can need you help.”
“Uh? My help? The great Kris needs my help?”
“Don't fool around Yeol, I'm serious. This is serious business, like really serious.”

 

 

Kris' face changed from smiling to a death serious expression, Chanyeol knew that something really bad was going on, and Kris was here to tell him about it. Before he could ask what was wrong, the door went open and his secretary came in with the tea and smiled.

 

 

“Here you go gentlemen, is it okay if I'm going home earlier today Mr. Park?”
“Absolutely, oh and you don't need to come tomorrow. You will get some days off, okay? I will text you when you can come back again.”
“As you want Mr. Park, see you then.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded and let her leave the room before Kris gave him an odd look, yeah Chanyeol like to give her some extra days off, it's because she's works over all the time, and Chanyeol doesn't want her to get to stressed up.

 

 

“So tell me, what's going?”
“It's this weird case, I think you know very well about it.”
“Neh, I know very well about the murders. Is it true, that you find them all cold and drained on blood? Or is it just the press who trying to make it look worse?”
“I'm afraid that it's true, I have been there self with Chen and Lay, they both have controlled the corps twice.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded while he got up and walked over to his bookshelf taking out a file and throw it on the table in front off Kris. Kris lift an eyebrow before open it and scrolled throw the pictures and documents.

 

 

“I got this from someone, I don't know who, but I thought it was you... Until I received the letter.”

 

 

Kris took out the letter from the files and read the letter fast before looking up at Chanyeol with a pissed off expression.

 

 

“I know who send you those-”
“Luhan, I know. Continue to read it Kris.”

 

 

Kris did has Chanyeol said before he looked up at Chanyeol with a sigh, Luhan has always been the step ahead Kris, sometimes it's just annoying, but this time Kris was thankful for his help. Chanyeol sat down on his chair again and to take a sip from his hot Chai tea.

 

 

“So, what do you say? Are you going to help us?”
“Well it's only one problem, I'm not a coop like you Kris. I'm a private detective, not someone who works under the ing FBI.”
“But you was once one off us and-”
“Still, they don't trust me just because I failed once.”
“You didn't fail, in the end we got them, the murderers that was trying to kill an innocent girl. You saved her, remember?”
“To what price? I lost two FBI agents that day, and the FBI knows about it.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed while looking down at the pictures from the file Luhan had send him for some days ago. He picked one up and sighed, this case wasn't going to be easy, especially not when the murderer isn't even a normal human, Chanyeol can tell that for sure.

 

 

“Please Chanyeol, you're the only one that isn't a-”
“I know Kris, I know.”

 

 

Chanyeol sat quiet for some seconds before he made up his mind, he can't ignore his friend's request

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter