Nicknames And An Evil Smile

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Know I get it! Your theory looks to be more and more right. Lay, were did you find the hair?”
“The people on the boar send me it, it was on one off the victims body.”
“And who were it exactly? The female or the male?”
“The male, but I just received these, more hair that probably is from the same person as this hair.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded and looked at Kris, he were mumbling and tried to get the pieces to the right place. Chanyeol stepped out and walked to his own office, picking up the phone and rang the reception.

 

 

“Excuse me, it's Mr. Park here, can you please send up Tao, Chen and Luhan to the meeting room 205 please? Thank you.”
 

 

Chanyeol walked back to the others and waved with the hand so they all would follow him to the meeting room. Chanyeol hurried in and picked up a map and a marker that he would use on the map.

 

 

“Is it okay if I write some stuff on this?”
“Yeah, but if you gonna take notes it's better that you-”

 

 

Chanyeol begun to draw on the map and the others just sat down, not knowing what the giant were doing. Chen, Tao and Luhan arrived and sat down, exchanging some glances with the others before they asked:

 

 

“You called us?”
“Yeah, give me a sec. Kris, tell them about the DNA and my theory please.”

 

 

Kris begun to explain with Lay and Xiumin helping him to explain the DNA clue, while Chanyeol finished his business with the map. When he was done he took it with him and put it up on the white board behind him, making the others look shocked up at it.

 

 

“Look here, this is a map over Neugdae and Seoul, that including all the motels that we have found the corps. Don't you think it's weird, that the death time for each victim change the further away from the Neugdae it comes.”

 

 

Chanyeol had wrote up the death time for every victim, it did look odd if you asked Chanyeol. It's like the murderer kill them one hour earlier the closer Seoul they get, but the closer Neugdae, the later he kill the victims.

 

 

“I see what you trying to say Chanyeol, but maybe it's just a thing he do?”
“Or is it? Here let me show you. The first victim was killed 12 am, midnight. The second was killed 12.40 am, almost an hours different. The third was killed between 1-2 am, doesn't it look weird? The fourth was killed between 2 – 2:30 am. And lastly, the four new victims, one female and three males who were killed right outside Neugdae has the death time together between 3 am – 4 am.”

 

 

Chanyeol sat down and stared at the others who tried to connect this all to one point that Chanyeol tried to tell them. Luhan suddenly flew up and almost screamed out:

 

 

“I get it! You trying to say that the murderer must be either living in Neugdae or just right outside the town!”
“Correct.”
“Wait, I don't understand. How can you know that?”

 

 

Chen looked confused, he did trust Chanyeol at this but how did they know? Well it's easy, and Chanyeol was right about to explain it all right now.

 

 

“Well you see, it takes time to drive all over to Seoul, but the murderer wasn't in Seoul himself, just outside the big city. If we say that the man who is the murderer need to be at work 6 am, he must be home before 5 am if he has a wife or whatever he do. So, he drive early to the motel, have his fun and kill the victim early, to get home in time. The next victim is a little closer, which mean he can take more time. And the closer he get, the more time he has.”
“Ah! Now I get it!”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded a little and looked at Kris, but the weird thing is that the murderer doesn't seem to old, he seems to be very young, and uncontrollable.

 

 

“Wait, does it mean that the next victim gonna die-”
“Between 4 am – 5 am, not later than that. But he also might begin from the beginning. From 12 am, to 4 am.”
“What are we gonna do?”
“First off all, we must watch over the young kids here in town, which mean...”

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Baekhyun! Wait, were are you going?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked back and sighed at the big tall man hurrying after him, the anger boiled inside him the closer he got. Of course it was Brad! Who else?! Baekhyun ignored him totally and tried to speed up and get to his classroom before Brad would manage to catch him.

 

 

“Baekhyun, I'm talking to you!”
“Leave me alone Brad!”

 

 

Baekhyun isn't lucky today, it was to many students in the hallway for him to get away from Brad. The tall and very strong man stopped the boy by grabbing his wrist and pulled him back, of course Baekhyun lost his balance and almost fell.

 

 

“What the hell?! Let go off me!”
“Wait, I just want to talk. Nothing else, I promise.”

 

 

Baekhyun eyed Brad who actually looked calm and nice, yeah he looked nice! Baekhyun felt how he relaxed and tried to not look pissed off, after all Brad only want to talk this time.

 

 

“Okay, what do you wanna talk about?”
“I actually just wanna-”

 

 

Brad got interrupt by the school bell, Baekhyun looked down at his watch and took the chance to escape from Brad and ran as fast he could towards his classroom.

 

 

“W-Wait, Baekhyun!”
“Sorry Brad, I'm late!”

 

 

Baekhyun ran all he got to get away from Brad, he didn't slow down until he was two steps away from the door. He walked in and smiled at Kyungsoo who ran up to him, grabbing his hand.

 

 

“There you are, hurry up! We going to make cookies today!”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked, he totally forgot that he was having cooking and baking classes today (and yes SM high have weird but funny classes). Baekhyun got dragged over to one off the small round tables were his friends were sitting.

 

 

“There you are, we begun to wonder if you were kidnapped or not.”
“Almost, Brad catch me earlier and-”
“Oh , don't look now, but isn't that Brad himself?”

 

 

Sehun pointed at the door were the teacher were talking to the so called “charming” Brad. Baekhyun almost fell off his chair when he saw Brad look straight at him, he looked so... evil all off sudden. Joonmyun and Sehun grabbed Baekhyun's arms fast and smiled at him.

 

 

“Good for you that we gonna work with you today and not Brad the horrible one.”
“But what about Kyungie-?”
“I'm working with Jongin today!”

 

 

Baekhyun watched how Kyungsoo giggled for himself while blushing when Kai looked at him with a smile, yeah it's very obvious that he likes Jongin. Joonmyun and Sehun got up with Baekhyun following them and washed their hands and put on a cooking apron. They all smiled at each others, they looked so fancy and funny.

 

 

“Okay student, get to you kitchens! While we're young please!”

 

 

The teacher clapped her hands and everyone hurried to the kitchen to start the cooking, or today they are actually going to bake. Baekhyun begun to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter