The Creature, Part 2/2

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Three days passed without anything happened, or nothing big in that way. The only thing that happened was that Chen dropped some glasses, Kai and Sehun “accidentally” broke Suho's mp3, and Xiumin kind of crashed a whole shower. Well, you might have seen the boys' fantastic strong, y, mysterious, cool side, but that is nothing compered to their ridiculous secret side.

 

Everyone expect a werewolf to be strong, y, mysterious and cool, but Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, Sehun and D.O are just as funny, clumsy and stupid as a normal human. Though, Kris, Lay and Luhan who have lived a little longer than the other boys' (except Xiumin, he's always clumsy, no matter what he do) isn't as clumsy as the other boys.

 

Baekhyun got quiet shocked about it, no seriously he really believed in those fantasy books, now he regret it totally. Because he kind of fooled himself, by reading books about things that shouldn't exist... Poor Baekhyun has a hard time to separate what's real or not. But most importantly, nothing bad happened since the weird creature, except all the stuff that the clumsy boys have destroyed or crushed totally.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Two weeks has now passed, Baekhyun can't believe it himself. After all, nothing, no seriously nothing has happened during two whole weeks! No Brad, no weird creatures, no to scary nightmares (just some few came up, nothing else) and his apatite is even back!

 

But well, Baekhyun can't say that nothing has happened, because things has happened, but inside him, emotional. You see, since Baekhyun's room got teared up by the creature, he has been living kind of with Chanyeol. Well, he lives with the other boys to, but he has been sharing bed and room with Chanyeol for two weeks now, two weeks!

 

Every time Baekhyun think about Chanyeol's sleepy face or how sweet he talk with him before they fall asleep, his heart raise a little. Baekhyun has caught himself daydreaming about Chanyeol too, and it's getting worse and worse. But is this a bad or a good thing? Like, is it okay for Baekhyun to fall in love with a werewolf who is his protector? Or is it forbidden?

 

Baekhyun sat on his and Chanyeol's bed at the moment, he was reading, until his mind spaced him out from the book and to his thoughts. Of course, Chanyeol was on his mind as usual. Baekhyun isn't shocked about it, he usually dream away like this, just let himself dream about a normal life, a normal relationship and a normal crush of course.

 

 

“What are you smiling for?”

 

 

Baekhyun woke up from his thoughts as he looked up at his hyung Suho, he were smiling and walked over to sit down beside Baekhyun who felt his cheeks turn red. He thinks it's pretty obvious, that he likes Chanyeol and that everyone noticed it, or it feels like that.

 

 

“Nothing.”
“Ah, don't try, I saw you smile like that. Who is it?”
“What are you talking about...?”
“You only smile like that when you have a crush on someone. So who it is? It's, lets se, ten boys here if you doesn't count us two, and I'm guessing you're not interested in Kai, Sehun or Kyungsoo, or am I wrong?”
“They are my best friends like you, I'm not falling in love with them.”
“Like I thought, but what about... Kris?”
“No, absolutely not. I don't know what you're trying...”
“Chen? No wait, Luhan. No, not Luhan, that's Sehun. Lets see, oh wait I know. It's Chanyeol, isn't it?”

 

 

Baekhyun refused to answer as he closed the book he were holding and put it away, Suho is so damn smart at the moment, he just hates how he can guess right so fast, how could he guess it was Chanyeol? Baekhyun was a little sarcastic there if you didn't notice.

 

 

“Maybe, I don't know.”
“What do you mean you don't know? You're not stupid Baekhyun, and you know that too. You either like someone or not, it can't be that hard to know that.”
“Guess again, it can.”
“So you do like him?”
“I don't know. Chanyeol is... Well, cute and all, but I'm not sure about it. I mean, he's protecting me and all, so I thought that I was just feeling grateful towards him, which I do. But what if it's something else? Like all the time I daydream about him, like all the time I shiver because of his deep voice. Or how he touch my hair on the morning, and talk to me cutely before we fall asleep...”

 

 

Baekhyun caught himself crying out loud as he watched Suho smile at him. It wasn't a teasing smile, an evil smile nor an awkward smile, it was a happy smile. Suho laid ah and on Baekhyun's shoulder as he tried his best to find the best words for Baekhyun.

 

 

“Baekhyun, I don't know how you have felt about someone before, but it does sound like Chanyeol isn't just a protector nor a friend to you, not a mega best friend either. I think, that your feelings for him is more special than that. Don't you think so too?”
“Well, a little.”
“That would explain why you blush so often around him when he's so cute towards you, and why you daydream about him. It also would explain why you're smiling like you're in love, and that you like him touching you.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt his cheek redden, everything Suho said was so right, but also so wrong in his mind. He can't love Chanyeol, what if Baekhyun dies, or if Chanyeol dies?! What if they get separated or even worse, what if Chanyeol doesn't like him back?! Suho watched Baekhyun's face turn red and then pale, he knew what the boy were thinking and was fast to protect this special secret love between Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

 

“Don't worry Baekie, Chanyeol likes you and you know it. Why else would he care so much about you? You don't pay him nor exchange anything for his service as a protector. I think that if you happened to tell him that you liked him, you two would be a cute couple right away.”
“Don't be silly, Chanyeol and I, we're not going to get together, even if you want so.”
“Why do you think that?”
“Because... I just do, okay?”
“Not okay, I'm going to help you. I know a perfect plan!”
“No thanks, just let it all be, please. I think I need to think things throw, okay?”
“As you want... I know, go and take a shower, you like showers, right?”
“Yeah, I can think more clear.”
“Good, then go and take a long warm shower, think this throw and think about what I have said, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as he was on his way to get up and take a shower, he might need a shower, after all he feel a little unsure about this. And Baekhyun likes to take showers, they're warm and cozy, but he can't help to wonder, how would it feel if he had... Oh god, Baekhyun really need to stop his thoughts now, seriously, that was nasty, really nasty.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Luhan stared at Chanyeol for minutes before he cleared his throat, both was sitting outside the door, watching the woods around the house as they were just breathing, or at least Chanyeol was breathing, Luhan doesn't need to breathe, he's dead anyway.

 

 

“Hey can I ask you something?”
“Yeah, I'm not scared to get questioned.”
“I know, but is it something special between you and Baekhyun?”
“Uh? Me and Baekhyun? Eh... I don't think so, what makes you think that?”
“Well, he looks at you in a special way, and you treat him in a special way. Not just like a victim who you're going to protect, but also like...”
“I never said that I didn't like him Luhan, but I said that me and Baekhyun wasn't coming anywhere.”
“So it is something special between you guys?”
“I don't know to be honest, I thought so for a while, but lately it's hard to tell. He just sits on the bed, smiling at his books as he look like he would begun to giggle. He likes those books more than me...”
“You kidding me? I heard Suho talk with Sehun, and I heard that Baekhyun was daydreaming in there, and it isn't about the books.”
“Daydreaming uh? About what?”
“Well, I would guess about someone he really likes, someone he smiles special at and stares a little cutely at.”
“Who is he staring at like that?”

 

 

Luhan face palmed himself as Chanyeol chuckle a little, he just got the messages that he was a blind idiot. He lend back against the house wall and stared out at the green wood, it's beautiful weather today, isn't it?

 

 

“I'm guessing that my mind isn't used to see my own love for someone, nor that someone likes me. Maybe because I'm so used to think about death, pain and hatred?”
“I know what you mean, it's hard to know when someone else love you, but it's so easily to see others. That's why I asked you, to help you a little on the way.”
“Help me? You mean like...”
“I'm just saying now, that it should be you who should take the step here. Because Baekhyun doesn't know if it's okay to love you, that's why he daydream so much, because it's the only world he can be sure that he can love you.”
“You're probably right my deer friend.”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked at Luhan who chuckle a little, Luhan actually mean deer, like the animal. The door went open all of sudden and Chen and Tao came out to join the boys with the conversation. Luhan was fast to tell them everything about what he and Chanyeol had talked about, and Tao literally shouted of happiness as he explained how he felt about a certain Kris, and Chen explain how hard he has tried to get Xiumin's attention.

 

In Chanyeol's eyes, it was obvious, he can see everyone else fall in love except himself. And he also has made up his mind, tonight, he will, or at least try to tell Baekhyun, that he likes him...

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun got his shirt on after a long shower, it felt good to be fresh both mentally but also physic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter