Shadows

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Chanyeol got worse the longer Baekhyun waited. He got more pale and he looked to be in pain all the time. Baekhyun think he knows what's wrong, it's poison. The creature Chanyeol must have met was probably carrying poison.

 

Baekhyun Chanyeols cheek and forehead as soft as possible. He had wrapped in Chanyeols wounds with his shirt that he had torn into parts and used them as bandages. It helped a little, but Chanyeol is still getting worse.

 

 

“Baekhyun, listen. It's a creature down here. A small little that surprise attack you.”
“A small little with claws?”
“Yes.”
“I killed it, I think. I hit it with a stone cause it tried to bite me. And it exploded into dust.”
“Good, it means it's dead. But listen-”

 

 

Chanyeol interrupted himself as he bite his lower lip, trying to handle the pain at the moment. Baekhyun felt how he wanted to cry again, he can't stand it and see Chanyeol like this. Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tight as he lend down and left a peek on his forehead, trying to make Chanyeol to feel better.

 

 

“I'm so sorry. All this is my fault. Everything I do goes to hell...”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to cry as Chanyeol lift his a little weak hand and put it at Baekhyuns head. Baekhyun still cried, even thought Chanyeol was here. But he's... dying? Probably, that is what poison is for.

 

 

“Chanyeol, I'm scared. What if you die, and I will die after you, alone.”
“I won't die until you're safe.”
“You're lying. There is no way out, isn't it.”
“No. We're stuck.”

 

 

Baekhyun held in the sobs as he sat up straight and wiped out his tears. He can't just sit here, he just can't! Baekhyun took of his hoddie as he folded it a little before lifting Chanyeols head up and moved a little before putting it down on the hoddie again.

 

 

“What you doing?”
“Wait here, I will be soon back. I promise you, everything will be okay.”
“B-Baekhyun! P-Please, d-don't!”
“I will be back soon, I promise!”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried down for the cave, he had the crystal with him since Chanyeol can see in the dark. Baekhyun walked fast, he can't just sit there and watch Chanyeol die in his arms. If the creatures is venomous it must have some kind of antidote, right? Or Baekhyun think so, since it could talk and seemed to still be a little... eh, social?

 

Baekhyun walked back to where he found the crystal as he begun to look around. He found something that looked like a bowl and fruit. Wait, fruit? If the creature had food, there must be an exit! But where? Baekhyun grabbed the fruit, the bowl and kept looking around.

 

After looking around for a while, Baekhyun found a book and could read it. It was standing something about healing fruit, which was the one he was holding. Baekhyun read the important papers as he smiled big, he found something that can help Chanyeol!

 

Baekhyun put away the book as he turned around and hurried to walk back towards Chanyeol. He walked fast with hope in his heart, hope that Chanyeol will be okay. Baekhyun almost begun to run, even if he was weak after not eating for some hours. He run until he saw Chanyeol and hurried over as he sat down.

 

Chanyeol had passed out, he was literally gone at the moment. Baekhyun sat down and let Chanyeol rest his head against Baekhyuns lap as he grabbed the fruit. He remember what it was standing in the book. First he need to wash the fruit, which he did in the water beside him. Step two is to scale the fruit and cut it into pieces. Baekhyun looked around in his pocked for a pocket knife as he remember it was Chanyeol who had it.

 

Baekhyun scaled the fruit and cut it carefully in to pieces and put it in the bowl. Then he put some water in the bowl and let the fruit absorb it before it was done. Baekhyun put the bowl away as he carefully tried to wake Chanyeol up.

 

 

“Chanyeol, Chanyeol wake up. I found something that can help you. Please, wake up. Channie, I love you, please wake up. You make me cry if you don't wake up. Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun grabbed his head as he felt the panic grab him, is he... dead? Baekhyun felt the tears push their way out from his eyes as he begun to cry. The tears streamed down his cheek and dripped down from his jaw and hit Chanyeol in the face, but he didn't wake up.

 

 

“Chanyeol! Wake up! You're scaring me! Chanyeol! Wake! Up! C-Chanyeol...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the tears stream faster down for his cheek as he hugged the lifeless body on the ground, crying. Then, out from nowhere, he felt a hand land on his head. Baekhyun looked fast up to see Chanyeol smile weak, but still looking worried.

 

 

“Y-You're a-alright?”
“Chanyeol! Thank god! You're not dead!”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged him even tighter as he felt the tears just keep streaming down for his cheek. Chanyeol tried to say something, but the pain was stronger than ever as he just whined and bite his lower lip, not wanting to show his pain to Baekhyun who sat up fast, wiping the tears away.

 

 

“You have to eat this, hurry, before it's to late.”
“W-What is it?”
“Come on, just sit up, I will help you.”

 

 

Chanyeol was confused as Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeols shoulders and helped him to sit up. He was fast to lend him against the stone wall, letting him look confused around. Does he even remember what happened? Is he getting worse? Baekhyun had no time to think about that, he just grabbed the fruit and sat beside Chanyeol, trying to smile as calm and kind he could.

 

 

“Here, eat this. It will make you feel better.”
“What is it?”
“Just eat it.”

 

 

Chanyeol sniffed the fruit, looking a little cute even thought he was so hurt. Baekhyun waited for him to open his mouth and when he did, he showed the fruit in and let Chanyeol chew on it. He got a funny look on his face as he swallowed the fruit.

 

 

“Wow, it's so... sour.”
“Here, keep eat. You need all this to get better.”

 

 

Chanyeol let Baekhyun feed him as Baekhyun smiled for himself, Chanyeol is finally eating. When Chanyeol had eaten about the half of the fruit, he suddenly refused to eat more.

 

 

“W-What is it? Are you feeling sick? Do you want some water?”
“I-I just can't sit here and eat, you must be hungry too.”
“But this is medicine, not just food. Please, eat it. I beg you Chanyeol, eat it.”
“B-But-”
“Please, you will make me cry and I won't be okay with you getting sick again. You have to eat it all, or else it won't work. Now hurry up, or else you won't get any better, just worse.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at the begging Baekhyun who pouted and looked worried. Chanyeol gave up as he let Baekhyun feed him again. Sure, Baekhyun is hungry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter