Lucky Day?

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed while sitting in his office chair, he can't understand the murderers behavior at all. First the murderer kill people every third day, until last night. Last night everything was calm, though every coop in town was out, looking for the crazy murderer. But this make no sense to Chanyeol, the murderer need one thing from every victim, and he knows that he won't make it without it.

 

 

“Don't look so frustrated, it's a good thing that no one got killed.”
“Or is it? Think about it, he knows that we know when he's killing people. He might wait for some days or...”

 

 

Chanyeol froze for some seconds, the others looking confused at the giant. It just hit him, when a murderer, no a serial killer suddenly stops with killing people, it only means two things. One; He either died somehow or two; He's targeting someone special.

 

 

“Chanyeol? Are you okay?”
“He's targeting someone... Kris, he's targeting someone!”
“What? No, he just forgot to kill someone last night-”
“Chen, he's targeting someone.”

 

 

Kris nodded while Chanyeol sat down, trying to think more clear. Okay, the serial killer is now targeting someone, why? Trust me, Chanyeol has tried to find a logic explanation why the murderer is killing just those girls and men, but he couldn't find anything. He just picked them totally random, nothing else.

 

But now, he's targeting someone, why? Probably the person made him pissed off, he even might have destroyed his life? The murderer can have a thousands off reasons, but that won't help Chanyeol and the others at all.

 

 

“Okay, if you were a murderer and wasn't afraid to kill someone, why would you suddenly target someone?”
“Because my girlfriend or maybe boyfriend dumped me?”
“Because someone killed my best friend or girlfriend?”
“How the hell are we supposed to know Chanyeol?!”

 

 

Kris sighed out frustrated, now it was Kris who were frustrated. Chanyeol bit his lip and tried to think, maybe he should take a walk around the town, he might find out who it is by the peoples behavior.

 

 

“I'm taking a walk around the town, you guys can continue without me.”
“Okay, but don't be to late, we still need your help.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded and hurried out, he can't sit still in here while a murderer is targeting someone, probably here in Neugdae. It didn't take long time before Chanyeol were in the center off the town, the police station isn't laying far away from the center at all.

 

He took some glances around, watching the people talk and laugh loud, no one showed a inch off depression, hatred or nervousness. Chanyeol continued to walk around, maybe he shouldn't try look in the center off the town, maybe he should look around everywhere else?

 

He decided that he was going to walk around in the whole town, and he would ask people about the time, pretend to be lost or anything to get contact with them. In that way he can read their behavior.

 

 

***

 

 

Three hours later, Chanyeol were back at the police station, hitting his head against the table and sighed out loud. He got nothing, absolutely nothing. Or well he got cookies from a nice old lady, she had lost her kitten and Chanyeol just happened to find it for her. Well at least he did something good for today.

 

Kris and the others stared at the frustrated detective who says to be smarter than three adults together. You start to wonder if that really is true when he's sitting and hitting his head against the table while mumbling to himself.

 

 

“Okay, Chanyeol stop hitting you head stupid.”

 

 

Chanyeol sat up and lend back in the chair, staring up at the roof and begun to clear his mind, going back in time. What do he know about the murderer/serial killer? He knows that he's young and is probably between 17 – 21 years old. He's 183 cm tall, has probably a weight between 68 – 71 kg. Were do you find those boys...?

 

 

“Of course! The school!”

 

 

Chanyeol shined up and got fast up from the chair, almost running out from the room and building. Kris and the others shook their heads, wondering if Chanyeol has slept anything last night or if he just went crazy. Maybe both?

 

Chanyeol walked down the street and were heading for the school, when his phone rang and he had to answer, because it was Kris. Chanyeol picked up the phone and cleared his throat before answering.

 

 

“Chanyeol, what the hell are you doing-?!”
“Mr. Park can't take your call right now, he's to busy with being a smart . Please leave your message after the tone.”
“You're a ing kid, not even worth to be called detective! Stop play around and tell me were you are right now!”
“I'm on my way to school.”

 

 

Chanyeol waited for Kris to answer, instead he heard laughters behind Kris, the others must have heard him say that.

 

 

“Seriously? You're going back for school? I didn't mean to say that you were dumb.”
“Stop it idiot, think about. The murderer is young, between 17 – 21 years old, he must be in school or go to school at least.”
“I know, I have already checked the school in Neugdae, no one match the description of the murderer we made up.”
“Okay, couldn't you have told me that earlier?”
“It wasn't me who rushed away without saying anything.”
“I did say school, and I know you heard that. Anyway, I'm coming back, okay?”
“Okay, hurry your over here now. Crazy derp.”
“Yah! Who's the one who ing solves the cases around here?!”
“Okay okay, but you're still a derp. See you here Chanyeol.”
“Thank you for your message sir or ma'am, Park Chanyeol is grateful.”

 

 

Chanyeol hangup and smiled for himself, he can't help to have this bad feeling, something is going to happen soon and he knows it.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat the next day in class as usual, Brad was there of course, like everyday. Baekhyun didn't dare to look at Brad, and when the bell rang he literally sprinted out from the classroom before bumping into Suho or Sehun who were either on their way to meet Baekhyun or waiting right outside his classroom.

 

Baekhyun can't help to be afraid off Brad, he's pretty tall, like Kai and Sehun, but he's stronger than them. Or it feels like that anyway. Baekhyun get stressed and upset because he's scared and stressed, this isn't good for his health at all.

 

After the lunch and third class, Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Suho at the short break between the third and fourth class and dragged him in to the library they were current at. Suho looked concerned at Baekhyun who looked to need a break.

 

 

“Are you okay?”
“No, I can't go around like this. My heart is going to jump out from my chest.”
“Okay, what about this, I tell Mr. Choi that you got sick and went home earlier?”
“Do you mean that I'm going to skip school just because off Brad?”
“Yes, I do. But it's not just because off him, you seem a little stressed and I don't want you to die because off that.”
“Okay... I don't actually feel so well anyway, maybe I'm catching a cold?”
“Exactly. We can come by later and-”
“No, no, you guys go to the cafe without me today, okay?”
“Okay, but promise to call if you need anything.”
“I will, thanks Suho.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter