Threatened

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Baekhyun were still sleeping when Chanyeol stepped out from the bed, he can't remember when he had fall asleep but he do remember what he heard last night. The shocked boy walked out to the living room just to sit down on the couch and mumble quiet to himself.

 

 

“Why am I here? I'm only going to make it worse for him. God, what if something happens between us? I-I can't let it happen, I just can't.”

 

 

Chanyeol looked up to make sure that Baekhyun wasn't around, but lucky him Baekhyun must be still sleeping. Chanyeol got up and walked out to the kitchen, he wonder if he should make some breakfast or not. After all, last night wasn't making Baekhyun feel any better about food, or he think so.

 

Chanyeol decided to sneak back to Baekhyun who were mumbling in his sleep again, the boy said something about monster. Chanyeol hurried over to Baekhyun before he would begun to cry or scream, after all he's having a nightmare. Chanyeol hugged the boy as he lift him into an embrace and let the boy rest against his chest, like last nights event.

 

 

“Baekie, wake wake, it's time to go up.”
“Mm...”
“The sun shines... Or well, no it isn't, it actually raining, but still. Wake up now, it's a wonderful cozy morning.”
“What are you talking about?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up a little tired and confused, he had no idea what Chanyeol were mumbling about. Chanyeol smiled at the boy as he rest his head on the younger boys shoulder, not knowing that he made him shiver.

 

 

“Lets go up now, it's already passed 9 am and we still need to eat something before calling your friends.”
“I-I'm not hungry.”
“Come on, for me.”

 

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with begging eyes, almost like a puppy. He really wanted Baekhyun to eat breakfast with him, and he really wanted Baekhyun to fall for his cute puppy face. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol with a weird expression, no knowing to either smile, cry or blush.

 

 

“Is that a yes or no?”
“I-I...”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to blush heavily as Chanyeol giggle at the cute boy, but it's one thing he can't understand about Baekhyun, why is he blushing all the time? Chanyeol got up from the bed and let Baekhyun go as he smiled bright and big.

 

 

“I will make some toast and and some yummy bacon! Uh? Bacon... Baekhyun... Omo! It sounds so alike! So cute, haha.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked out from the room giggling and laughing, Baekhyun does sound like Bacon, a lot. Chanyeol walked to the kitchen to begun to make the delicious breakfast, not knowing what he just had done to little Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun felt his heart almost jump out from his chest as he stared after Chanyeol, he had never felt like this before, never. He could faint right there on the bed, if Chanyeol hadn't called him from the kitchen. Baekhyun jumped out from the bed and walked fast out, not knowing why he so wanted to be beside Chanyeol at the moment.

 

 

“Y-You called?”
“Yeah, the breakfast is done.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he walked with two plates towards the table, Baekhyun didn't understand this. Wasn't Chanyeol just leaving the bedroom for just a second ago? Had Baekhyun got stuck in his own world for so long? Baekhyun stood shocked in the kitchen, stared at nothing as Chanyeol came back and grabbed the boy's shoulders carefully.

 

Slowly Chanyeol begun to turn the boy around and lead him towards the table with the food on, then he helped him to sit down and smiled. Chanyeol hurried over to his own chair and smiled at Baekhyun who blinked, how did he come to the table?

 

 

“Now, lets eat!”
“Aha.”
“Baekhyun, you're supposed to grab the toast or the fork to begin to eat.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked down at his food as he grabbed the fork to begun to eat. Chanyeol had made toast, Bacon and scrambled eggs, this was pretty much for the boy. Chanyeol dug in like usual, while Baekhyun tried his best to eat. Baekhyun forced himself to damn it eat up the food, he really didn't want Chanyeol to believe that he didn't like it, so he did his best.

 

After a while Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who kept try to eat, but in the end he failed. Baekhyun couldn't eat more, though he had eaten more then the half of the plate and the toast.

 

 

“I-I can't eat more...”
“It's okay, I got quit of shocked actually. Did it taste well?”
“It tasted good, but...”
“I understand, I know why.”

 

 

Chanyeol got up and grabbed the plates before walking out to the kitchen, Baekhyun felt thought a little relieved that Chanyeol understood him. Baekhyun got up and walked out to his bedroom to just lay down on the bed and die, he was so freaking stuffed that he felt that if he had took even one more bite, he would had thrown up everything again.

 

 

“Baekhyun? Are you feeling okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol hurried over to Baekhyun and laid a hand on the boy's forehead, he shouldn't had done that. Baekhyun blushed so much so he literally shrieked. Chanyeol jumped at the sudden sound as he smiled a little, he probably tried to not laugh at Baekhyun.

 

 

“Take it easy, it's just me. Maybe we shouldn't see your friends today, you seem to not...”
“No please! I really need to seem them! Please Chanyeol!”
“Okay, okay! Calm down, I just said that it might be a bad idea. But hey, what do I know?”
“Much.”
“Haha, true, but not the numbers to your friends.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little before he pointed towards the kitchen. Chanyeol chuckle a little as he got up and walked out to look where Baekhyun were pointing at. Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol gasp as he chuckle even more for himself.

 

 

“And I didn't even notice this! Do you wanna call them?”
“Uhm... Maybe.”
“Here, take my phone and call them. After all, their your friends, not mine.”

 

 

Chanyeol handle Baekhyun his phone and smiled a little before Baekhyun hit Kyungsoo's number. Baekhyun had wrote up all the important numbers on a little note, in case his phone would break. Some signals went while Baekhyun bite his lip, nervous that his friend wouldn't pick up, but he did.

 

 

“Hello? W-Who is it?”
“Hi Kyungie, it's me, Baekie.”
“Baekie?! Omo, how you doing?! Are you okay?! Do you need help?!”
“Calm down Kyungie, I'm fine. But I wouldn't mind if you could gather the others on the cafe around 10 today, because I really would like to see you again.”
“Of course I can! But, should I ask someone to pick you up? I don't want you to go alone to the cafe...”
“Don't worry, I won't be alone. Just please call them and meet me up at the cafe at 10 am, okay?”
“Okie dokie! See you about 20 minutes! Bye!”
“Bye.”

 

 

Baekhyun let Kyungsoo hangup before he handle the phone back to Chanyeol who smiled, he seemed to hear the whole conversation somehow. Baekhyun just remembered that Chanyeol is a werewolf, he must hear as good as a wolf, that's why he could hear the whole conversation! Baekhyun just felt smart over his conclusion.

 

 

“So, are you going to take a quick shower and get dressed?”
“Mm, are you going home to change clothes?”
“Nah, I can have my clothes from yesterday.”
“Okay, but what about a shower?”
“I can shower after you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter