The Fantastic Rescue!

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol and Kris had just arrived to the hotel, they were currently sprinting down the hallway after asking the woman in the lobby which room Kim Brad were in. The funny is that Kris and Chanyeol isn't like normal humans, well Chanyeol is at least half human, Kris has been human.

 

Chanyeol (who si must faster than Kris) jump over the stairs (which had 15 steps! And he jumped over them all O__o) and turned to the right, knowing this hotel better than Kris. Kris did his best to try to keep up with Chanyeol, but Chanyeol was a little faster today. And Kris can't jumped over 15 steps in a stair, but Chanyeol can.

 

 

“Chanyeol, what's the time?!”
“It's passed 3 am already!”

 

 

It's true, Chanyeol and Kris have been looking for the boy since this afternoon. Chanyeol has lost a little hope to be honest, the boy might be dead when they found him, but he won't give up until he has the boy in his arms.

 

Chanyeol glanced quick back at Kris, he was only some few meters after him now when he just had to run and not try to jump over some stairs. Chanyeol saw the room where Brad is supposed to be in, Chanyeol got ready to kick in the door right away.

 

As the strong and very fit detective he his, he tackle the door and almost flew into the room. Still Chanyeol landed on his feet and was ready to dodge any kind of punches, but the room was empty. No seriously, the ing room was empty.

 

 

“He's not here! We have been tricked again!”

 

 

Kris swore while hitting the wall beside him, it's the third hotel they have been to and the boy is nowhere to be found. Chanyeol begun to walk out and picked up his phone to call Luhan to get him another hotel to check up on, when he smelled the scent of blood.

 

 

“Do you smell that?”
“Neh, I can smell it. And it's something else...”
“The boy!”

 

 

Chanyeol recognized the scent from the car he tried to catch earlier, the car with the man who had kidnapped the boy. Chanyeol sniffed a little in the air, trying to pick up the scent and follow it. Kris looked at Chanyeol and waited for him to lead the way.

 

 

“This way!”

 

 

Chanyeol begun to run a little slowly, following the scent down the hallway they just had ran down for. The scent were leading to the fourth floor over their heads. Chanyeol ran up for the stair and Kris was fast after, happy that Chanyeol didn't jump up over all the steps.

 

Chanyeol walked to the left after coming up for the stairs and keep sniff in the air, the scent got stronger, as the scent of blood. They begun to speed up as the time ticked, Chanyeol had a feeling that if they seriously doesn't speed up the boy will die.

 

They both found the door where the scent were leading to, Kris looked at Chanyeol who nodded. Kris tackled down the door as Chanyeol ran in to tackle down Brad, but Brad was nowhere to be found in the room. But the boys wasn't that unlucky, they found what they were actually looking for.

 

 

“Kris, call an ambulance, quick!”

 

 

Chanyeol ran over to the boy on the bed, he could smell the scent of blood and sweat. He thought that the boy was already passed out, but when he got closer he saw that his eyes were still open, was he dead?! Chanyeol hurried to take the pulse and breathed out when he felt that he still had a pulse, lucky him that it wasn't a weak pulse either.

 

 

“Mr. Byun, do you hear me? Baekhyun, I'm from the FBI and will help you. Please hold, I will save you, I promise.”
“Chanyeol, I think Brad is still in the building!”
“Check the lobby, I will watch the boy!”
“Be careful!”

 

 

Kris hurried away and Chanyeol looked at the boy, he just realized that he was totally . He hurried to grab the blanket and wrapped the boy's body with it, not wanting him to feel even more uncomfortable than he probably already felt.

 

Chanyeol tried his best to make the blood stop pour out from the bite mark from the boy's neck, he had noticed it almost right away. The boy whined when Chanyeol pushed a tissue against it, damn that must hurt. But it made the boy somewhat wake up from his little own world and look up at Chanyeol who smiled calm at him.

 

The boy stared a long time on Chanyeol without any expression, he just stared up, like he was tired and couldn't stay awake for much longer. Chanyeol didn't know what to say, so he kept smile and concentrate on the wound. Of course he glanced down on the boy in between, and it was then he noticed that he tried to say something, and he also looked pretty scared.

 

 

“Don't worry, I'm with the FBI and here to help you. You don't have to worry, you will be fine.”
“N-No, b-behind you...”
 

 

Chanyeol react to the words right away as he turned his head to see a shadow come against him. The shadow happened to be a vampire and not any vampire, it was Brad. Chanyeol who was caught of guard was tackle down on the floor as the vampire tried to bite him, but Chanyeol is stronger than that!

 

Chanyeol let out his true power as he lift up the boy and throw him off him. The vampire stood up and let out a frustrated growl while Chanyeol let out a real growl, a threatening growl. The vampire realized by now that Chanyeol wasn't a normal human, no without a something else.

 

Chanyeol let himself change a little, just a little so he could see better in the half dark room and catch the boy who's name is Brad. The vampire tried to make a run, but Chanyeol wouldn't let him go without a fight.

 

Chanyeol grabbed a chair that were beside him and throw it right in front of the vampire who jumped back at the sudden throw. Chanyeol was fast over and tackled him down as he pushed down the arms so he wouldn't be able to hurt him.

 

 

“Give up Kim Brad! We know that you're the murderer for the girls and the boys! If you give up now we might show you some mercy!”
“Never your disgusting werewolf!”

 

 

The vampire bite Chanyeol who whined in pain, like really whined loud. Brad pushed him up against the wall and was about to break Chanyeol's neck when he heard others come closer to them, Kris was back with backup.

 

 

“Next time I will kill you.”

 

 

Brad throw Chanyeol all what he got over the room and made Chanyeol hit the wall beside the bed. Chanyeol whined in pain as he tried to stand up, but when he looked up Brad was gone and Kris looked worried over at Chanyeol who were on the limit to collapse him too.

 

 

“Help the boy... To the hospital... I'm fine.”

 

 

Chanyeol forced himself up on his legs as he bite his underlip to not whine more, but Kris wasn't stupid. Kris' backup was Chen and Tao who ran over to support Chanyeol, while Kris walked over to the boy and checked him.

 

 

“Is he still awake?”
“No, he passed out. What happened?”
“Brad was still in here, I couldn't sense him. If he hadn't said that he were standing beside me, I would be dead by now.”
“Was he awake? What if he saw anything?!”
“Idiot! He has already been bite by Brad who is a vampire!”
“Oh.”

 

 

Tao blushed a little and apologized fast to his hyung, while Chen helped Kris with getting the handcuffs off the boy. After only one more minute the ambulance arrived and they took Baekhyun to the hospital, and the funny is that Kris forced Chanyeol to go with them, to check his wounds.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun can't really remember everything what happened after Brad bite him and tried empty him on blood (yes Baekhyun knew that Brad was doing that to him), but he do remember a boy protecting him from Brad, if he now really was a normal boy?

 

Baekhyun only saw how Brad throw him into the wall and then he passed out, his body to tired to keeping him awake. Baekhyun admit, he was worried about the boy, after all he protected him and saved him from Brad who ing scares Baekhyun, like hell.

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes again, the lights was meeting him right away. Baekhyun somewhat got relieved that the lights dazzled him, because it means he isn't in a dark room with Brad who want to ing use him and kill him.

 

Baekhyun blinked a little before he got used to the strong lights around him. When he saw better he tried to sit up, he didn't like to lay down at the moment. He noticed right away that he had no handcuffs and it pleased him very much to see. He also noticed that he was in a hospital room, or he think he is anyway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter