The Sweet Taste Of...

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol got up and grabbed the bandage as he tried to talk a little with Baekhyun, but it all was just awkward for them. Whatever he tried to say, it only made the situation a little more or less awkward, it all depend on how he said it.

 

Chanyeol walked over and sat down behind Baekhyun against as he rolled out the bandage and carefully put it against Baekhyun's wounds, almost making the boy shiver. He noticed Baekhyun's red ears as he understood the boy were blushing, and now everything went back to awkward again.

 

 

“Tell me if it's sitting to tight, okay?”
“Okay.”
“Now, hold up your arms a little, so I can wrap your wounds in with bandage.”

 

 

Baekhyun did as he command and Chanyeol hurried to finish this before it would get more awkward. When he was done he got up and noticed the new t-shirt that Lay had bought with him that were laying on a half broken chair. Chanyeol grabbed it and handle it over to Baekhyun who smiled thankful, but still blushing a little.

 

 

“Thanks.”
“Don't thank me, I kind of failed you back there.”
“No, I was the one who did something wrong this time, don't blame yourself.”
“Okay... What is that?”

 

 

Chanyeol walked over as he sat down in front of Baekhyun, grabbing his wrist and stared at the claw marks on it, he had missed this totally.

 

 

“When did you get it?”
“That? Well, I noticed this time that the creature had claws, when he grabbed my wrist to pull me up, he happen to scratch me.”
“Here, let me clean it for you.”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed the towel with water as he carefully cleaned it, Baekhyun just smiled at Chanyeol as he watched him clean his wound. Chanyeol put away the towel as he grabbed the bandage again to wrap the wound in like the others. But this time, he did something different.

 

Chanyeol carefully kissed the wound before beginning to wrap it in, feeling sorry for Baekhyun to have so many wounds when he hasn't done anything. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol with rosy cheeks, he can't believe that Chanyeol just did that.

 

 

“I'm sorry for this, I mean it. I can't believe that I... we can't protect you, not as much I want to.”
“It's not your fault I'm telling you...”
“But still, I should be able to protect you, still I fail you. You get more and more hurt for every attack and if it continue like this, you will get really hurt, like badly.”
“Chanyeol, please, don't do this to yourself. If you blame yourself, I will feel as bad about it as you.”

 

 

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hands and tried to look straight in to Chanyeol's eyes, Chanyeol looked right back at him. They both were stuck for a while in the others eyes, Chanyeol doesn't realize that he can't hold back his feelings for Baekhyun anymore.

 

Chanyeol smiled at the boy and got closer to him, he can't help himself anymore, if Baekhyun back off now, he won't be able to look at the boy ever again. He only want to be sure, he want to know if his feelings is true or just something he has made up.

 

Baekhyun didn't move an inch as Chanyeol got closer, not letting go of Baekhyun's glance as he felt the desire to kiss Baekhyun right here and now, and he wasn't going to stop until Baekhyun pulls away or slap him. Chanyeol felt how his heart beat raised as he got as close as he could, Baekhyun's lips only some few centimeters away from Chanyeol's.

 

Two seconds passed Chanyeol as he almost begun to hesitate, but he told himself that this time is the last chance he have to show Baekhyun what he really feel, or the boy will back off from him. Chanyeol let himself do it, he closed the gap between him and Baekhyun as he felt the boy answering his kiss.

 

One second, two seconds, three seconds... As the seconds passed Chanyeol felt the desire to just hold Baekhyun, kiss him and just have him close, but he still were stuck in the first kiss, scared to make any other moves. He only let his hands get up to Baekhyun's cheek as he carefully it and pulled out from the kiss.

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who were blushing, but not because it was embarrassing nor awkward, he were blushing because Chanyeol had kissed him, just like he had daydreamed about. Chanyeol smiled as he let his hand the warm rosy cheek of Baekhyun, he like the soft touch he gets every time he happen to touch Baekhyun's skin.

 

 

“C-Chanyeol...”
“I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it back anymore.”

 

 

Chanyeol removed his hand from Baekhyun's cheek as he was about to get up, when Baekhyun grabbed his hand fast again, scared to let him go. Chanyeol stared numbed at Baekhyun who almost begun to cry, why were he crying? Had Chanyeol made him cry because of the kiss?

 

 

“Baekhyun... Don't cry please...”
“Then don't leave me. Please.”

 

 

The words almost hit him as Baekhyun cried more, Chanyeol were just staring at Baekhyun, he had no clue what to say now. He sat down on the bed again as he let his hand wipe out some of Baekhyun's tears as he smiled at the boy.

 

 

“Don't be silly, I wouldn't leave you even if you told me you hated me.”
“I wouldn't say that, ever.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at the boy as he wiped out his tears from his cheeks that was now red because of the crying. Baekhyun tried to smile at Chanyeol, but he were still unsure if it was okay to like Chanyeol like this.

 

 

“I'm sorry for making you cry, I didn't mean too...”

 

 

Baekhyun throw himself at Chanyeol as he hugged the taller boy tight, scared that he would say that he gonna stop love Baekhyun and leave the room. Chanyeol looked shocked down at the boy as he tried to not cry, but the tears failed him. Chanyeol hugged him back as he Baekhyun's head with his hand, feeling the soft brown hair against his hand.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter