The Voices

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun didn't dare to tell Suho about the kiss, nor Sehun nor anyone of his friends to be honest. Or he was actually a little to shy to just tell them, that the one who protecting him from, you know who he doesn't like, is like his new... boyfriend? Lover? What the hell is Chanyeol for Baekhyun?

 

Baekhyun was anyway, still in love, but terrified. Not to tell anyone about him and Chanyeol, no without the weird voices he has heard lately before he goes to sleep. He hasn't said anything to Chanyeol about it either, because Baekhyun thinks, no hopes that it's only his imagine. Maybe he's just dreaming that part?

 

Baekhyun sleep beside Chanyeol who holds his warm arms around him, kissing his neck before he fall asleep and always whisper “Goodnight Baekie” to him. And as tonight he did the same. Baekhyun smiled a little as Chanyeol kissed his neck as usual and hugged him tight.

 

 

“Goodnight Baekie.”
“Goodnight Channie, sleep tight.”
“I will...”
 

 

Chanyeol mumble more as Baekhyun closed his eyes to fall asleep, hearing Chanyeol snoring a little behind him. Baekhyun suddenly heard those voices again, he swear that it was like they were everywhere around him. He opened his eyes and glanced around, no one was around, and the voices was suddenly quiet when he looked up. It must mean that it's all his imagine to a dream.

 

Baekhyun lend back against Chanyeol's chest as he stared at he wall in front of him, everything was quiet and silence, which he likes. When he thought that it was okay to close his eyes, the voices came back again.

 

Baekhyun has never been able to hear what the voices said, not until today. It was scary to hear them more clear, and he swear that it's not his imagine, nor a dream. This must be fully reality, or else he's trapped in a dream.

 

 

“Baekhyun... Come. Come to us.”
“Don't worry, we're your friends.”
“Baekhyun, we miss you.”
“Don't you wanna see us? Baekhyun...”
 

 

Baekhyun couldn't help himself, he carefully got up form the bed without waking Chanyeol up and sneaked out from his room, trying to follow the voices. With light steps he looked around, trying to see who ever was calling him. He walked to the door, that he was forbidden to even touch, and opened it carefully and slowly.

 

The cold air outside surrounded him as he could hear the voices be stronger. He stepped out as he carefully walked out in the night. The moon was out and shined bright on the sky, it's milky shine shined up the forest as Baekhyun walked out in the dark night, not knowing where he was going.

 

It was a little cold, but he kept walking anyway. He could hear the voices around him as he looked around, where are they? Baekhyun walked for a while, probably going deeper and deeper in to he forest, and he would soon get lost if he didn't turn back.

 

He still kept walk in the shine, barefooted and only had a t-shirt and sweatpants on. Sure, it was summer but the night was still cold. Baekhyun stepped around until the voices was surrounding him, they must be standing around him.

 

 

“Baekhyun... This way...”
“Come with us...”
“Forget about the others...”
“Come with us, we're your real friends...”
“Baekhyun, come, come with us...”

 

 

Baekhyun walked after the voices, after a while it was like he was lost, lost in to their world. He walked there, slowly begun to see like shadows that must be the voices owners. Baekhyun walked after them, not knowing that he was walking towards his own death.

 

He walked after the shadows that stopped outside a cave, a dark cave that seemed terrifying. Baekhyun stopped like them as they waved with their hands and continued in towards the cave. Baekhyun hesitate for a while, something is wrong. He shouldn't be out here, he must...

 

 

“Baekhyun, come with us...”
“Don't worry, it will be quick...”
“You will see that everything will be so much easier...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he begun to walk again, he was like lost by now. He could only see the shadows, hear their voices and feel how he walked after them. He almost enter the cave, when a hand grabbed him and pulled him back.

 

Baekhyun lost his balance as he felt someone hug him tight and everything around him was coming back to him. He looked up at Chanyeol who hugged him tight, he looked scared and pale as a ghost. Baekhyun can't understand how he end up out here, but Chanyeol is finally here. Or is he?

 

Chanyeol disappeared, like a ghost, like air that went straight through Baekhyun who fell back of fear, what happened to his lovely Chanyeol?! Baekhyun felt tears as he looked around, trying to see Chanyeol.

 

 

“Chanyeol?! Chanyeol where are you?! Chanyeol!”

 

 

Baekhyun screamed as he got up, his voice begun to crack as he screamed and cried at once. He suddenly heard the other voices again as they surrounded him again.

 

 

“It's okay Baekhyun... We're still here...”
“He left you, just like he will do when Brad is gone...”
“He doesn't love you, he only felt sad for you...”
“And like your friends, they left too...”
“A human like you are useless in their eyes...”
“Why would they even continue to protect you...?”
“Chanyeol come back! Don't leave me! Please don't leave me!”

 

 

Baekhyun collapsed on the ground as he cried, scared as the cold air around him got colder and the wind stronger. It's cold and lonely out here, out here in the forest. Baekhyun's lost, and abounded, no one here to hug him nor love him. Tears streamed down for Baekhyun's cheeks as he sat there on the ground, everything was quiet, is he totally alone?

 

 

“Don't worry Baekhyun... We're still here...”
“Come... come to us...”
“Or do you wanna be alone forever...”
“Come to us and we will free you...”
“From all your pain...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he stood up, his sight was blurry by all the tears as he walked towards the cave. They will help him, he will feel better if he just go. After all, no one wants him, they just wanna hurt him. So much pain inside, in the heart and his body, he can't take all this for much longer.

 

Baekhyun walked slowly in, letting the darkness in the cave surround him and the voices spin around him, whispering to him that he just need to walk forward, nothing else. Telling him that soon it all will be over, that he's going to be free, free from pain and depression.

 

Baekhyun walked with light steps, it felt like he was a ghost that walked, because his steps made no sounds anymore. He suddenly heard shouts from behind him, but he couldn't stop. He was focused on going forward in the dark cave, after all it's soon over. No one loves him, no one likes him, they just wanna hurt him, they always wanted that.

 

 

“Baekhyun! Don't! Stop! Baekhyun!”
“Don't listen to him... He's trying to fool you..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter