Trapped

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

It has been some days since they arrived to the house. Baekhyun is outside and playing soccer with Luhan and Xiumin, D.O and Lay is baking a cake. Kris, Tao and Chen is discussing work. Kai, Suho and Sehun is studying old werewolf history. And Chanyeol is sitting on a bench, doing nothing.

 

He has been pretty tensed lately, since Kris and the others allow Baekhyun to be outside. He understand them, since all the creatures is still thinking they're on the road or in the cabin in the forest they were in before. But still, someone will find them, eventually.

 

But that is then, now is now. Chanyeol should enjoy the time he doesn't need to run around and kill creatures. He should be happy watching Baekhyun run around, smiling and laughing.

 

Soon, Sehun, D.O, Suho and D.O joined Baekhyun, Luhan and Xiumin. They all played and laughed as Chanyeol watched them. Kris and the others came also out, smiling at the playing friends as they glanced over at Chanyeol who was trying to relax in the sun.

 

 

“Are you having fun Chanyeol?”
“Mm, I'm having a blast.”
“Why don't you join them and play some soccer?”
“I don't play soccer, I just like to sit here.”
“Well, I'm going to join them!”
“Me too!”
“Me three!”

 

 

Lay, Chen and Tao run out to the soccer field and joined the others as Kris walked over and sat down beside Chanyeol. He isn't that much for sports either, like Chanyeol. They talked a little, like friends. Nothing about their job, plans or worries. Just about family, old times and memories. But they also came in on a subject that Chanyeol didn't expect to talk about with Kris.

 

 

“Chanyeol, I must ask. Why Baekhyun? Of all people you have helped and met, why just him?”
“Sorry what?”
“I know about you two, like the rest of us. Tell me, why him?”
“I don't really know. He's kind, cute, innocent, funny... He just got me feel bad for him and wanted me to get to know him better. But I kind of-”
“Fell for him?”
“Yeah, that just happened. We were friends, until I kissed him.”

 

 

Kris nodded as Chanyeol looked over at him, he wasn't just nodding, without smiling. They both watched the others play as they relaxed in the sun. It's funny, Chanyeol thought as a young werewolf that vampires couldn't be in the sun, he was so wrong.

 

 

***

 

 

Some days later, Baekhyun got a funny idea. He wanted a picnic, in the woods. He wanted to walk in the woods, only with Chanyeol, and have a picnic for themselves. Chanyeol wouldn't mind to be honest, he would love to have some quality time alone with Baekhyun.

 

So, D.O and Lay helped Baekhyun to bake cookies and make sandwiches, while Chanyeol gather some other things he thought would be good to have. He packed some candles, a lighter, two blankets, one to sit on and the other on to wrap around them, and plates and cutlery.

 

 

“Chanyeol!”
“Coming!”

 

 

Chanyeol hurried down for the stairs as Baekhyun smiled and held a picnic basket in his hands, smiling big. Chanyeol got his shoes on as Baekhyun went out. The others smiled and said goodbye before Chanyeol sneaked out like Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol took the basket away from Baekhyun as they begun to walk. Baekhyun talked happily as he looked around. It's beautiful weather and it's warm outside. The summer is really here now.

 

 

“So, how far should we walk?”
“Far enough to get some privacy from the others.”
“Scared for them to follow us?”
“Not really, just wanting some quality time with you, and only you.”
“I get it cutie, then we should walk over here then.”

 

 

Chanyeol lead the way as they walked happily. They passed some hills and open fields in the middle of the forest, but continued until they found a perfect spot. It was a little open field in the middle of the forest beside a small lake. Chanyeol put down the basked and took out a blanket as he put it on the ground.

 

Baekhyun sat down happily with Chanyeol as they took some glances around. The birds fly by and sang beautiful for them as they talked a little quiet to hear the nature. It didn't take long before Baekhyun lend his head against Chanyeol's shoulder, and they both smiled like fools.

 

 

“It's so beautiful out here. This going to sound weird, but I have missed this.”
“It sounds like you have been in prison while being with us.”
“I know it was for my best, but I kind of like his better.”
“Yeah, the nature is very beautiful. Almost as beautiful like you.”
“Oh don't be so cheesy!”

 

 

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's arm playfully as he laughed. Chanyeol smiled as he attacked Baekhyun with a kiss instead. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's shirt as he pulled him closer, they begun to get really close by now. They both pulled out to gasp for air as they laughed a little.

 

 

“Well, I told the others that we're getting closer for every day.”
“Yeah, we're very close now days.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he lend in for a kiss again, tasting Baekhyun's lips and played with his tongue. But a sound interrupted them as they was fast to pull out and look around. Chanyeol was fast to get up and glanced around, trying to see what it was.

 

 

“Yah! It's not funny!”
“Chanyeol, I don't think it's them.”

 

 

Baekhyun pointed at a little deer that stood by the lake as Chanyeol looked shocked over. Oh, he didn't expect that to come this near them. Chanyeol sat slowly down beside Baekhyun who lend against him again and smiled. Now they both was whispering quiet to not scare it away.

 

 

“It's so cute, and innocent.”
“Like you.”
“Stop it, you sound so cheesy.”
“I like being cheesy.”
“Hmhmhm, then kiss me cheesy boy.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he lend in and kissed Baekhyun again as he noticed how he begun to get on top of him. Okay, so Chanyeol don't mind to do this, but he's scared to scare Baekhyun away. But Baekhyun laid down on the blanket as Chanyeol got on top and kept kiss him, not wanting to stop.

 

 

“Chan...Yeol... You... think.... This... is... wrong?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked in between the kisses as Chanyeol stop to look down at Baekhyun. Well, he don't really know if this is wrong. Baekhyun is kind of a victim, he shouldn't be doing this until this case is closed. But he can't help to kiss Baekhyun anyway.

 

 

“I don't know, but I will be here for you until the end.”
“That wasn't what I wanted to hear, I wanted you to say yes or no.”
“Do you wanna know what I want to hear?”
“No, tell me.”
“That you love me.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled big as he pulled Chanyeol down on into a kiss and let him deepen it how much he wanted too. But when they pulled out again, Baekhyun whisper quiet to Chanyeol in to his ear.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter