Tracking

Moonlight Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

“So you're saying... That he's alive, but you can't say where he is?”
“I'm afraid so, it's to hard to find a location, though we can say he's in this area.”

 

 

Suho pointed on a map and made a circle on it with his finger, showing where the lines are. Chanyeol nodded as Kris stared down at the map, wondering where Baekhyun possibly could be in that area. Chanyeol think the same, it's just normal human mountains, nothing magical with it.

 

 

“Are you sure your magic isn't confused by the shadows magic?”
“Yeah, we think the moons magic can't reach Baekhyun that well, he must be under some kind of black magic or something. Or else the moons magic wouldn't be that hard to trace.”
“But even if he's under black magic, he wouldn't be that hard to trace if he contained so much of the moons magic.”
“If they haven't removed some of it.”

 

 

Chanyeol held in a sigh and kept stare out through the window. It's very hard to remove the moons magic on humans, and it can be really painful. Chanyeol is worried, he can't believe he let Baekhyun walk away on his own without him. Why didn't he listen to him from the beginning? It's to late to think like that now anyway, he should concentrate try to find him instead. But it's impossible for shadows to hide in none magical mountains... Or wait!

 

 

“They're resting! They're not hiding in the mountains! Gosh what an idiot I am! They're shadows, they can't get anywhere with Baekhyun under the suns light nor the moons! The moon will find Baekhyuns hidden moon magic within him, and the sun will eliminate the shadows!”
“Which means we have exactly two days to reach the mountains and retrieve Baekhyun.”
“Yosh! Lets go while we can!”
“Why are you suddenly shouting 'Yosh'?”
“Stop asking questions boys! Get your things and get in to the cars, quick! We're losing time!”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he hurried to his room and grabbed something and threw them in to a bag he just randomly grabbed. Who knows, Baekhyun might be hurt so he will grab some of his things with him.

 

Chanyeol rushed out and let Kris lock the place up before they got in to the cars and Kris and Xiumin drove the cars this time, since Suho and the other werewolves (included Chanyeol) had to use their werewolf magic and see if they could keep trace Baekhyuns moon magic down.

 

They was fast out at the highway as Chanyeol crossed his legs and took a deep breathe, finding his inner moon magic. Every werewolf has a moon magic, it's just very hard to learn how to control it and use it. Like Sehun, he has a hard time to learn it, while Suho had taught himself for long time ago to use it. Chanyeol though found it easy to use it since he got used to the moons magic in a very early age.

 

 

“They seem to still be at the mountain, and I bet they know tat we're coming.”
“You're not wrong with that Suho, but you gotta know something.”
“What? Sehun wants to know too!”

 

 

Chen smirked at the others as Chanyeol held in a sigh, is he going to brag about his detective skills or someone else detective skills?

 

 

“We got Chanyeol, the best detective I know. And the shadows have no one as smart and clever as Chanyeol.”
“Yah, stop sound like I'm a genius, it's hard to hold my reputation up already.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed out loud as he stared out through the window, worried. What is happening to his precious Baekhyun? What kind of terrible magic are they using on him to try to hide him from the moon and Chanyeol and the others?

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun whined as he blinked, staring up in to the darkness. He's cold, he mean like he's frozen. Baekhyun tried to move, but it felt like his body refused to listen to him. Baekhyun could though see his own breathe in the cold air, it's so cold it almost turns into ice or frost.

 

Baekhyun felt scared, where is he? What happened to him? He can't remember that much, just something with Chanyeol being deadly sick, and he couldn't do so much for him. He's so useless, he just hope someone has found Chanyeol and that he's not dead.

 

No, Chanyeol isn't dead. Baekhyun don't know why he knows that, but Chanyeol isn't dead. He's fully alive, healthy. It's like a voice whispering that to him in his head, like a soft flow streaming inside him, keeping him so calm and not making him freak out like the first time he was kidnapped. Or when he faced monsters.

 

Baekhyun decided that he would take control of his body as he forced, literally forced his body to move as he managed to sit up in the cold... place? It's definitely not a room. Baekhyun felt like he was half frozen, because his arms and legs was almost impossible to sit up.

 

Baekhyun put his arms around him, trying to get warmer since he begun to freeze, a lot. He shiver by the cold air as he tried to stand up, but slipped on the floor and whined when he landed on the ground again. It was then he noticed that there were shadows flying around him, watching him carefully.

 

Baekhyun gulped when he felt something touch him, he can't move! His body won't move! He's paralyzed and can't move! Baekhyun felt the panic grab him as he wanted to get out from here, he want to move and get warm again! He want Chanyeol to be beside him, telling him everything will be okay again. But he's not here, and Baekhyun need to get out on his own!

 

Baekhyun suddenly heard footsteps echo in the dark, like someone was waling on some kind of stone floor. Right, Baekhyun is sitting on some kind of stone that is flat, but hard. The footsteps walked closer as a human shadow walked towards him with a weak crystal light walking around.

 

A man dressed in a black costume stopped right in front of Baekhyun, staring down at him with a smirk. He had black sunglasses, his black hair was pushed back and he was pretty tall.

 

 

“So you're the little he pays so much for? Well, dead or alive he said. What do you prefer? Well, I do get more money if I handle you alive. But even more if I fix your little feelings too. Haha! Easy money if you ask me!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the panic grab him. The calming flow inside him was gone and replaced with panic and mostly fear. The man handle a shadow that took a form of a human the crystal the shadow held it carefully, like it was scared for the light to suddenly get stronger or something.

 

 

“Now, it won't take long before you're done. We just have a little job to do. Haha, and you won't ever escape my magic. No one can escape it!”

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to run, literally this time. He tried to move, he really did. He could be sweating as much he put an effort in trying to get away. But his body wouldn't move, it was like it was stuck in some kind of ice cube.

 

The ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter