Diary Entry 2

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  Ricky walks me back home. He was afraid that I'll enter someone else's house or get kidnapped by some pedo. He says that I'm too cute to risist. I wouldn't mind him saying that to me anytime, but it makes me feel younger than I am. I wish I was Jonghyun's Noona! Aish!

  "You okay?" Ricky asks, seeing me puffing up my cheeks and having an annoyed look on.

  Everything disappears and I smile at him. "I'm fine."

  He blinks a couple of times and shrugs. "Whatever you say... Oh! We're here! I'll see you tomorrow. Do you know where you're bringing Changjo tomorrow?"

  I shake my head. "Not right now. I have to check up on my Diary."

  "You have a diary?"

  Omo. He doesn't know. Hm. I thought I told him or did he forget? The diary should be a secret, but Ricky's my closest friend, so I wouldn't mind telling him about it. "Ne. I'm using it as a reference. I haven't realize that I talked about Jonghyun in almost every single page!"

  "So you read all of it?"

  "Aniyo. I just skimmed, but I read the first entry when he gave it to me..."

  "You really have a bad memory if you need a diary to keep track of what you do." He snickers, placing a hand to his mouth.

  "Shut up." I scrunch up my nose and was ready to punch him.

  "It's only a joke!" He comes near me and wraps an arm around my waist, bringing me even closer to him. "Will you forgive me... Dongsaeng?"

  I was going to forgive him, but he said Dongsaeng. This time I'll punch him! My fist was up and ready to take a swing, but Ricky pulls away just in time, laughing, but of course not without a peck on my cheek. "Bbyong!~" He takes a couple of steps back before spinning around and heading home.

  I'm going to get you tomorrow, Changhyun. Just you wait. I clench my fist and storm into my house. "Unnie! I'm back!" I shout, but there was no response. Either she's too lazy to answer or she's still with Jonghyun. Whatever the reason was, I didn't care, heading up to my room.

  "Okay. Next diary entry." I say to myself, flipping the pages. I began pursing my lips as I read the entry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

   April 21

   Diary Entry #2

  Second diary entry. Sorry it's been so long. Nothing has happened after my birthday until today. You could say it was fun and interesting. I, for sure, had a great time, especially since it was with Jonghyun. >.< *Squeee!!* Ah his eyes... Okay, back to today's event.

  Guess what today is? Did you get it? It's Friday! Oh what fun! That means I get to stay up late, but Umma keeps telling me to shut the lights. I'm not doing it! After all, I want to write in you while my mind's fresh with today's stuff.

  Okay, so after school, Jonghyun had picked me up in front of the gates. I've noticed that many girls were staring at him with googly eyes, but when I came up to him, they all glared at me. Hehe... Feel the jealousy! >:)

  "Ahn Nyeong!" I greeted happily, basically hopping in front of him. I wasn't sure why he was here, but I was glad.

  He smiled his sweet smile. "Ahn Nyeong, Dongsaeng."

  Here it goes again. "Dong-"

  "I know you don't like me calling you that, but your reaction is cute." He starts patting my head, causing me to blush. He likes my reaction when he calls me Dongsaeng? He can call me that anytime! XP Not really, I still don't like the fact that he's older than me...

  "W-Where are we going?" I asked, trying to hide my emotions. I hope it was working!

  "Grocery shopping, my Umma wants some things to make dinner. I want you to come. I already asked your Umma and Appa. They said it was okay."

  A wide smile formed across my lips. "Really?! Okay!"

  He took my arm, leading me to the store. I love how his grip was stern, but yet soft It was enough to keep me in place, but not hurt me.

  There, we headed to the vegetable section.

  "What do we need?" I asked him, looking around the store.

  He picked up a list and started reading from it. I was barely paying attention and I don't feel like writing what his Umma had ordered. It's not that important anyways. Right, Diary?

  After he told me the list, he headed to the lettuces and placed one in the basket. I, on the other hand, had ran off the the carrots. Oh how I love carrots! I could tell he was looking for me because his head swishes from side to side. I hide behind the stand and wait for him to pass by.

  It took him a while to find me, but whenever he does, I took a carrot and jump in front of him, holding it to my forehead. "I'm a unicorn!"

  Instead of getting scared, he laughed. "Cute." His eyes trailed, finding something. He takes two oranges and placed them in front of his eyes. "I'm a fly." He started waving his head.

  I laughed. Jonghyun can be so cute at times, even if you wouldn't expect it. He comes near me, making buzzing sounds. Okay, now he's being embarrassing... I take the oranges from his hands and placed them back where they belonged.

  He sticked his tongue out. "Hey!"

  I do the same. "Think of something more original."

  "Like a unicorn was original."

  -.- Aish that boy! Always wanting to argue with me. I look around and found apples. Maybe I could buy some and share it Unnie, I thought. Just then something pokes my back. At first I was ignoring it, but soon I got annoyed. I spin around. "What?"

  I stare at him and my annoyance disappeared. Aw! He looked so cute! He was holding a celery close to him and pouted his lips. "No need to get mad at me. I was only going to ask you to help me pick out the fresh fruits."

  I couldn't resist but squeal inside my head at his Aegyo. It was so adorable. I smile. "Sure. But next time, don't poke me on the back."

  His Aegyo was gone, but his cuteness was still there as he smiled. "I won't." There was pause before he says, "Dongsaeng." This time he had a sly smile on. It was pretty y, but... it didn't suit him as much as his Aegyo.

  Skipping a bit. So basically, we went around the store, finding things and acted stuff out. Sometimes we would imitate certain commercials for certain products. I was horrible at it, so Jonghyun did the most of those while I used my imagination and pretended to be a certain animal.

  It was pretty fun, but I still think the day he gave me you was better than any other day I have spent with him...

  Omo! Umma is yelling at me. Well, see you next time, Diary. I hope it'll be just as interesting as today.

                                                                             -In Young <3

  P.S. Never let Jonghyun act like a fly ever again! He was too embarrassing and I think many people were staring at us as if we were crazy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

   I smile at this diary entry. I remember that day. That was embarrassing! The next day, one of my friends came up to me and asked why Jonghyun and I were playing around with food. Then she starts rambling on about how it's bad to play with food. Sure she was annoying, but she was loveable.

  At least now I have somewhere to take him, but I need an excuse...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

  I know the story is kind of childish, but she's fourteen! I mean, I still act like a child at times! Oh, but it'll get more dramatic later on XP