It Was An Accident!

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  After I found out Ricky was listening on our conversation, I couldn't help, but shove Jonghyun out the doorway and pulling Ricky back outside. I saw Jonghyun giving me a confused look as I close the door. "Hold on. I need to talk to him real quick."

  Jonghyun shakes his head and spins around, going down the stairs.

  Once I knew he was out of sight, I get close to Ricky's face and hit his chest. "Yah! Did you do that on purpose?"

  He smiles and winks. "Waeyo? Why are you so worried with what I do?"

  I begin to blush. Yeah, why am I so worried about him? I need to focus on Jonghyun and getting his memory back. I roll my eyes and take a step back. "But... Did you really mean it? Liking a Dongsaeng and all?"

  He pats my head. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Who knows?" He winks and continues to pat my head.

  I didn't mind him doing that because I was comfortable with him. He's another friend that I didn't want to loose. But I did loose one, that's why I'm trying hard to gain him back.

  He check his watch, rolling up his sleeves. "Hm. We still have twenty minutes of lunch. Let's go find Changjo." He holds out his arm and waits for me to take it, eyes, glittering like usual.

  I grin and take his arm.

  We walk down the stairs and look for Jonghyun. We find him at the end of the stairs, sitting on one of the steps, and texting someone.

  I let go of Ricky's arm as he head secretly towards Jonghyun. I watch as he leans over his shoulder and shouts, "Who're you texting?!"

  Jonghyun jumps and drops his phone. Before he picks it up, he gave Ricky a glare. Aw~ I thought that was cute. Everything Jonghyun does makes me happy in an odd way... O.o

  The battery had fallen out and the screen was cracked. "Aish! Ricky! Don't ever do that again!" Just when he was going to pick up the battery, someone walks by and accidently kicks it across the hall. It didn't go far, but then another student walks by, kicking it even further.

  We all just stare for the first few seconds. Then Jonghyun got up and ran for it, trying to grab the battery before someone breaks it.

  I glare at Ricky for his mistake. "Look what you did! Now you need to apologize to Jonghyun."

  He shrugs and use his Aegyo, pouting his lips. "It was only an accident. You sound like my mother..."

  My eye narrow. "What did you say?"

  He rolls his eyes and clear his throat. "Nothing. Anyways, let's help him get that battery back." He follows right behind Jonghyun, leaning over his shoulder and asking stuff I couldn't hear.

  Aish! This boy is going to get something from me one day and it's not going to be pretty. -.-"

  I come up to Ricky, but didn't realize I had bumped into someone. "Yah! Watch it!" he exclaims.

  I seriously didn't know he was talking to me and I continue to follow them, but that boy grabs my arm. I shoot him a look. "Yah! Let me go!" But when I took a closer look at his face, I thought of him as a cute little mouse. Oh, how much I wanted to pinch his little face. He had such a small head, but it was adorable!

  But my daze left when he shouts, "You bumped into me, so you're suppose to apologize!"

  Who is this guy anyways? "It's not my fault. You were in my way!"

  We start to have a stare down and continue to glare at each other, electricity passing through. I was about to end the stare down until I hear Ricky exclaim, "I got it!" He was waving the battery up in the air, looking happy that he found it.

  Jonghyun immediately snatches it from his hands and places it in his phone. He mutters something under his breath. Maybe because the phone has to reset and that takes forever, especially with his phone. Trust me, he's dropped that phone millions of times and the battery falls out. I'm not sure about the cracked screen, however...

  His eyes went up for a couple of seconds, then back down. And in that split second, he had probably realize I was ready to fight this boy because I hear him shout, "Ah! In Young! Chunji Hyung!"

  Chunji? Who's that? I look at the mouse like boy and see him smiling and waving. Eh?! This boy is Chunji? He's Jonghyun's friend? Since when?! I point at Chunji and start stuttering from shock, "Y-you k-know, Jong-Jonghyun?!"

  He blinks at me. "Yeah. Since high school started. I heard he was in an accident. I'm glad he didn't forget about me."

  Is he trying to rub it in my face? Does he even know that Jonghyun forgot about me? "Waeyo? Why are you glad that he didn't forget about you?"

  He smiles, making my heart skip a beat. Not only does he look adorable, but he has an amazing smile and sparkley eyes like Ricky. "He made a promise with me." He mumbles as Jonghyun comes towards us.

  A promise? I feel happy inside. At least there's still part of the real Jonghyun in there. I love how he always help others before him. Except for me, he's a meany and makes me do everything. T^T

  "Chunji Hyung! This Dongsaeng isn't bothering you now, is she?" Jonghyun teases, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I begin to blush, this was the first time he has ever done that to me. Way to go, new Jonghyun, making my heart skip a beat!

  But I remember him calling me Dongsaeng. "Yah! I don't like being called Dongsaeng!"

  They both laugh and Chunji pinches my cheek. "You have a cute Dongsaeng." He winks at him, making me twitch again. Boys... Eh...

  Ricky comes up behind us. "Ah Chunji Hyung! What are you doing here?"

  "I didn't feel like eating and I wanted to visit Changjo."

  Changjo. Here it goes again. Since when was he called Changjo? Aish! Is there a second identity for him when he's on or off school? I'm so confused!

  Ricky became silent and takes my arm, dragging me out of Jonghyun's grasp.

  I tug onto his arm, refusing to go with him, but he whispers, "They need to talk privately, let's go." He pulls onto my arm again. This time, I let him take me away. What could this promise be about? I want to know! It's being nosey, but I'm a very curious person.

  Ricky takes me away from them and leads me in the classroom. Strangely, it was empty and quiet. Scary! Usually it would be filled with students. It's a nice weather, so maybe they're eating outside. I look around and see barely anyone walking by. There were a few, but they didn't take second glances. "Ricky, why did you-"

  I couldn't complete my sentence because he pulls me down on the ground, his hands pinning my arms. What is he doing? I could feel my heart beat fast and my mind couldn't think. This wasn't the Ricky that I knew, so why is he doing this? I don't understand a thing!

  His eyes look straight into mine. They were still the same, childish and sparkling, but I felt afraid. Afraid of what he'll do to me. He smirks. "Now, what are you going to do?"

________________________________________________________________________________

  So what do you think? Kinda came into my mind randomly O.o What do you think he'll do?