Remember Anything?

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  After school, I basically kidnapped Jonghyun to come with me to the park. He didn't want to go with me because he said he wasn't an outdoor person. A lie. He always want to go somewhere whether it's with or without me. I can't tell if he's saying the truth anymore...

  I drag him all the way to the bench where he gave me the diary. We had so many memories on this bench other than that, but for right now I want him to remember the time he gave me my diary.

 We situated on the bench, looking out at the playground. This time, it was crowded which kind of change things. It's suppose to be empty, but this'll do.

  I curl up in a ball, bringing my knees into my chest and rest my head on top. It feels sort of awkward right now...

  "Why'd you take me here, Dongsaeng?" He asks.

  I try to hold in my anger... How many times do I need to tell him? Aish... I'll let it slide for now. Might as well get used to it anyways. "Do you remember anything?" I ask instead of aswering his question.

  His eyes began to wander. I wasn't sure if he was remembering something or he was just watching the scenery. I guess I'll have to go in more detail. "How about a present? A birthday?" I look at him expectantly.

  Jonghyun squints his eyes, trying hard to remember. His eyes trails to mine for a split second before turning away. Could he be blushing? I couldn't tell from the sunlight that was hitting my face.

  "All I remember was someone telling me stories about your Unnie. I'm guessing it's you beause there were a lot of them, but I don't remember a present..."

  I frown. All he remembers were the stories I told him. What about the way he held me? Will he remember if I ask him to hug me? Will it be the same or different? I mean, will his touch be as gentle and kind as before? It doesn't hurt to try.

  I take my knees away from my chest and sat properly. I lean towards him, his head still facing the playground.

  "But I also remember us playing around in the playground when you were still young. I'm not sure what age..."

  I stop going close to him and sit straight up, smiling. That was back when I was in sixth grade. He would always want me to go with him to the playground because I was pretty lazy at times. Jonghyun kept telling me to get my exercise. I would complain, but still go with him.

  "Wow. We were close friends weren't we?" He asks, turning his attention to me.

  I nod. "Mm..." I should go slow. I can wait for the hug. Maybe he'll remember it by himself. Then I remembered the promise we made before the crash. "Do you remember anything about a promise?"

  There was a long pause before he shakes his head. "All I know is the promise I made with Chunji, nothing else."

  I frown again. Questions don't work. Guess he's more of a visual person... I sigh.

  "Mianhe." Jonghyun mutters.

  "Mwuh?" I tilt my head, looking like a confused puppy.

  He bows his head and fiddle with his fingers. "For forgetting you. I don't know how close we were, but... I'll try hard to remember."

  Where did this new Jonghyun come from? One minute, he seems like one of those bad boys and now, he's back to his old self. I playfully slap him. "No need to say sorry everytime I see you I understand."

  Not really. It hurts to see him struggling with his memories. I want him back. I want the old Jonghyun back. The one I cared for and the one that wasn't so interested in my Unnie.

  "There you are, In Young," I hear my Unnie's voice. She was standing in front of us, hands on her hips. Oh, I forgot, she was suppose to pick me up.

  "Ah! Unnie!" I try my best to sound cheerful.

  "I was wondering what happened to you, so I asked Da Ni where you went. She told me you were with Changjo, but she didn't know where. So I basically guessed and got the right place." She raises her shoulders and smile.

  "Ah." Was all I can say. I was hoping she wouldn't find me because I wanted to talk to Jonghyun by myself. My eyes trail to him and see him blushing. Of course a guy wants a Noona. Who doesn't? I just wish I was my sister right now. I'd do anything for Jonghyun, probably more than any other girl who already has a boyfriend.

  Unnie smiles, "Ahn Nyeong, Changjo."

  He smiles back, making my heart cringe. "Ahn Nyeong, Noona." He scoots closer to me and pats the empty space. "You can sit down if you want."

  She gladly takes his offer. "So how's school?"

  "Good. I saw some of my old friends an probably met new ones." His voice trails, being unsure of himself.

  She laughs and so does Jonghyun.

  Why do I need to be here? Apparently, they're having a good time! Why is Jonghyun so happy when she's around? He hated her before! Why?!

  I stand, eyes close. "I have to meet up with Ricky. Unnie, I'll see you back at the house." I stary walking without waiting for a reply or without looking back. I just wanted to escape.

  I didn't know where to go and I didn't feel like calling Ricky or Da Ni. So I just wander around town, window shopping. There were so many clothes I wanted to buy and food that seemed so tastey. I my lips, seeing some Tiramisu. If only I had money! Huhu~ T^T My face was so close to the window, the glass began to fog up by my breath.

  "Oh! In Young!"

  I spin around, seeing Ricky waving at me. "Ricky Oppa!"

  He comes up to me. "I thought you were with Changjo?"

  "Nope. Unnie came."

  "Oh." This was another thing about Ricky. He understands what I say even though I put it in the most simplest form. "You're hungry, aren't you?"

  I blush. "Not really." Just then, my stomach grumbles. Stupid stomach! Why now?!I sigh, giving up, "Okay. I am."

  He smiles. "You're going to have to owe me."

  "Araso. Araso. Just tell me how much it costs."

  Ricky shakes his head. "Not by money."

  "Then what?"

  "I want you to help me get Da Ni."

_____________________________________________________________________________

  Another chapter up and more coming soon~