Final

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  It’s been a week and I’ve gotten tired of Jonghyun. I barely speak to him now. I heard Ricky is going to try asking Da Ni out. They’ve been hanging out at a lot more lately and I feel happy for him. I hope he gets her soon!
  When I head downstairs, all ready, Unnie had already felt my strange atmosphere. “In Young-ah, what’s wrong?”

  I shrug. “Nothing.”

  “There is. I know when there’s something wrong with my little sister.”

  Okay. Maybe I didn’t completely forget about Jonghyun. There were still slight feelings for him that comes and goes. One moment, I hate him and the other, I love him so much my heart screams out to him, but my body won’t move. “I still like Jonghyun, but I also hate him…” I explain.

  She gives me these eyes that show she understood. Sometimes I hate those eyes because I don’t want her to understand, but this time, I’m glad she does. “In Young. You’re still young. Don’t let him ruin you. Do what you think is best for you and don’t think about it too much.”

  I like those words and smile. “Thank you Unnie.”

  “Oh it’s nothing. Do you think I’ll be a good mother?”

  My eyes widen. “Wait; don’t tell me you did that with Jeongmin already!”

  She blushes and pinches my cheek, hard. “Yah! I’m not done with school or married! Of course I didn’t do that, but once I do, do you think I’ll be a good mother?”

  I nod. “You will.”

  She hugs me. “I’m sorry about the past. I’m sorry that it seemed like I was taking Changjo away from you. I never had feelings for him. I was just taking care of my Dongsaeng.”

  “I understand. But Unnie, I really like Jeongmin. Maybe you should marry him and no one else.”

  She blushes even more by these words and pinches me even harder. I think she was about to squeal, too. “Ah! Don’t say that! If he loves me that much, then of course I would accept him, but if not, I’ll let him go.”

  “That’s good. Anyways, let’s eat. I feel like this will be a good day!” I start stuffing my face with cereal as quickly as I could because I wanted to speak to Ricky before he asks Da Ni out.

  At school, I came at the same time as Ricky. He was ahead of me, heading inside of the school. “Ricky!” I call out to him and ran. When I was near, I trip, falling flat on my face. I could hear Ricky’s footsteps coming towards me in a hurry.

  “Kwenchana? In Young?!”

  I raise my head and got up. “Yeah…” Aish… How embarrassing!

  He gives a sigh of relief. “Good! What is it?”

  “You’re going to confess today, right?”

  “Ne.”

  “Well, good luck. Hwaiting! I’ll be supporting you all the way! But make sure your relationship won’t clash with ours. I still want to be the same old best friend as if you weren’t dating Da Ni.”

  He pats my head. “Don’t worry. I won’t let her ruin ant friendship I have. I’ll love her, but if she hurts someone I care about, it won’t end up well.”

  She won’t hurt anyone. You know that.”

  “Then don’t worry about our relationship! Of course we’ll always be best of friends!”

  “I guess so.” Why did I have to worry about him? Of course we’ll still be friends. I was just afraid things might turn out the same way as Jonghyun and me. I don’t want that to ever happen. Speaking of Jonghyun, here he comes.

  I turn to Ricky, but he was already walking away. Ah! I try running after him, but a hand grabs onto my arm, causing me to stay in place. I lower my head, knowing who it is. “What do you want Jonghyun?” I try being cold, but it hurts to think that way. My heart is in pain.

  “In Young. Please talk to me again. I miss you.”

  Now he misses me? What’s wrong with this boy? I snatch my arm back and gave a good look at him. “You miss me? Ha! I know I’m being a right now, but I don’t.” A lie. “I hate you Jonghyun. I hate you!”

  I wanted to escape again, but I couldn’t. He pulls me in and kisses me. I was feeling pleasure in this only for a moment until I shove him, wiping my lips. “Babo!” I shout, throwing my bad at him. “You’re such an idiot! Don’t ever touch me!” Why now? Why does he have feelings for me now?

  “In Young.” He reaches out.

  I take a step back, feeling a tear running. “Don’t touch me! I don’t love you anymore!”

  This must’ve hit him because he froze.

  I took this chance and ran inside, picking up my bag.

  At the classroom, I rest my head on the table and sob. It hurts so much. Why did I push him away? Didn’t I want to be with him forever? What’s going on now? Now I’m confused! I don’t want to be! I don’t even know if I still like him or not! I didn’t care if people were staring at me. I just wanted to cry my eyes out.

  A light hand touches me. “In Young. I saw what happened. Please don’t cry.” It was Da Ni.

  I raise my head.

  She wipes away my tears. “Don’t cry. Be strong.”

  I take a deep breath, but that only caused me to cry even more. “I hate him…”

  She smoothes my hair, giving me sympathetic eyes. “No you don’t. You love him so much, you cried because of him. You know that’s not healthy.”

  “Aniyo! I really do hate him.”

  “No you don’t.” she remained calm. “Think about it. Would you really cry for someone you hate? Or would you cry for someone you love?”

  I didn’t say anything, knowing she was right.

  “See? You should apologize to him.”

  “Apologize?”

  “For hurting him.”

  “He hurt me, too.”

  “It wasn’t his fault for loosing his memory and falling for someone else.” Da Ni explains.

  Now I’m feeling full guilt. I hate it when Da Ni’s right because it really hit you.

  “You still have time.” She explains.

  I look at the clock. I have a lot of time. I force a smile that soon became real. “Thank you Da Ni.” I hug her. “I hope you and Ricky will be together forever.”

  By those words, she giggles and hugs me back. “Ricky’s so sweet. He was so nervous when he asked me out,” she whispers in my ear.

  “What did you say?” I ask.

  “Yes.” She lets me go.

  “That’s good. I got to go. I need to tell Jonghyun something.” I stand.

  “Go ahead.”

  I give her another hug before looking for Jonghyun. I can’t get angry for too long. I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t.

  He wasn’t in his classroom nor in the cafeteria, eating breakfast, so I check the roof. Sure enough, he was there, looking out at the world, sad. I could see a single tear stream down.

  “Jonghyun.” I call.

  He turns to me and wipes the tear. Knowing it was me, he tries brushing by, but I block his way. “What do you want?” He asks coldly.

  “Mianhe.” I simply say and add more. “I know you won’t forgive me this easily, but I just wanted to apologize for my action. I was being selfish and a total b-“

  I didn’t complete my sentence before he takes me in a hug. “Same for me.” He whispers. “I shouldn’t have done all of this to you. I’m sorry. And… I love you.”

  I grin wildly and squeeze him tighter. “I love you, too, Jonghyun and I won’t ever let you go.”

  We pull away and look into each others eyes before leaning in and kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The End! Yes, unfortunately, it's the end. I hope you guys enjoyed it and please support my other stories. I couldn't write without you guys! Sorry if you think it wasn't a good ending, but I tried. Here's my next one! (Warning: It's rated)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66557/that-player-chunji-ljoe-music-romance-teentop-you-acting