Clarifying Things

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  It's yet another day, but Unnie still wouldn't talk to me. We ate dinner seperately and now, this morning, she left early to head to her classes. I was home alone for a moment as I was getting ready for school. While I was eating breakfast, my phone vibrates, meaning I have a text.

  Good morning - Changjo ^^

  I smile. I wonder if he remembered last night... I hope not because, I don't want to talk about it. Good morning - In Young C:

  Wat r u doing? - Changjo ^^

  Eating - In Young C:

  Is Noona there? I don't hav her phone number. - Changjo ^^

  Unnie. That's who he wanted. He probably just wanted to talk to me to get close to her. What a bastard... But why Unnie? She's not that great. All she is is older and that's what guys want now-a-days. She's not here She left for class. - In Young C:

  Oh... Could u giv me her num? - Changjo ^^

  Why should I? There's nothing he would gain from dating someone older than him.

  Soon I receive another text. U there? - Changjo ^^

  Yeah... Y do u want it? - In Young C:

  Just asking. - Changjo ^^

  I give in. This will be a replacement from yesterday. After all, I did leave him hanging. Sighing, I start texting her number, ending it with a smiley face to show my irony.

  Thnx. :D R we still doing that game thing? Where r u going to take me this time? - Changjo ^^

  >:] U'll see. Just wait after school. Well, I'm heading out. See u at lunch. XD - In Young C:

  Bye. And thnx again. - Changjo ^^

  Np - In Young C:

  With that, I stuff my phone in my bag and head out the door. My mood was mixed. I was happy that Jonghyun texted me and remembered the little game, but I was disappointed that he asked for Unnie's number. What's so special about her anyways?

  I continue to think that way up till I hit school. I hadn't realize Ricky was calling out to me until he wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Good morning, Dongsaeng!" He snickers, but seeing that I didn't have a reaction, he adds, "Someone is out of it today."

  I make a bubble in my cheeks. "I'm tired and I didn't see Unnie this morning. I tried talking to her about Jonghyun, but she avoided me."

  "Hm...." He takes his arm away from me. "She's hiding something then. That means she's the enemy from now on. You can't befriend an enemy you know."

  "I know, but she's my Unnie."

  "So? She's taking you're man! Omo, there's Da Ni." He starts shaking my shoulder and whispers in panic, "What am I suppose to do? She's coming this way!"

  I shake my head. I wonder what'll happen if I... No... I shouldn't do it. Maybe I will. I start walking away, trying to get Da Ni and drag her to Ricky, but he stops me. "What are you doing? Stay here!"

  "Why? Don't you want to get close to her?"

 "I don't care! You can't just leave me!"

  I sigh. "Fine." This boy is useless at times...

  "Good morning," Da Ni greets with a smile.

  "Good morning," I reply, returning her smile with my own.

  "G-good morning," he stutters.

  What a dork. It's cute, though.

  Her eyes trail to Ricky and she bows. "Good morning, Sunbae." She jokes. She knows Ricky likes to be called Oppa instead of Sunbae. He said it made him feel old.

  He sticks out his tongue, knowing she was playing around. "Dongsaeng."

  "You know I don't mind you calling me that, unlike someone here," she says, nudging me.

  Ricky laughs. "You're right. You don't get as annoyed as In Young." 

  I feel invisible. Do they know I'm right here?!

  Da Ni giggles. "Yeah. Can I speak to In Young in private?" She takes my arm and flutter her eyes at him.

  "Uhm. Sure. I'll see you two at lunch then." He kisses both of our cheeks and waves, leaving us alone.

  Ah... I'm starting to get used to his kisses. I wonder what Jonghyun's would be like... I bet it would be y~

  Once Ricky was inside of the school, Da Ni starts dragging me outside, walking slowly so that we wouldn't bump into him. "Are you sure you two aren't going out?"

  Wow. Now she's being straight forward. I could feel myself blush. "We're not dating! I promise!" I raise a hand.

  She stares at me with intense eyes, trying to dig deep. She's pretty good at telling whether a person is lying or not. That's what I'm afraid of. Sometimes I want to lie, but it's hard. She'll figure it out somehow. She gives out a sigh, but it didn't sound disappointed nor did it sound relieved. I don't know. I'm not as good as her when observing stuff.

  "Alright. I believe you. You guys just seem so close even though you just met on the first day of school."

  "Yeah..." I guess it's because he's the only person that'll help me get closer to Jonghyun. One: he's the same age and two: he's a great guy. I just hope Da Ni will realize his feelings someday. Oh! "Yah. Da Ni. Do you want to go with me to the market today after school? If you're free at least."

  She taps her lips, thinking. "Hm.. I don't have anything with Min Jin or at home. I can do my homework later... I'll go."

  "Alright!" Good. Now I can force Ricky to come with us. He better not back down or else I'll kill him. Wink, wink.

______________________________________________________________________________________

  Sorry for the late update XP Hey I want you to comment, you I need to know what you think! Thankies~