The Plan

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  Ricky and I enter the Pastry shop. I was craving for the Tiramisu, so Ricky orders it for me. He didn't have to do that, but he insists. Don't forget to mention that I looked desperate for eating something.

  As we waited for our order to be brought up, we discuss our plan.

  "So, you want Da Ni and I want Jonghyun," I begin. "How are we going to do that?"

  "Let's start with your problem cause it's more serious than mine. Plus, Da Ni has a boyfriend. Huhu~" He fakes a cry and pouts his bottom lip.

  Aw, him and his Aegyo. I just love it! "Don't worry buddy, I bet he's not what he seems. No guy can be that good looking and have a perfect personality."

  "What about me?"

  I fake a cough.

  "Yah!" He playfully slaps my shoulder.

  I start laughing. "Just a joke. Since you brought up Da Ni we're starting with your problem."

  "Aniyo. I said we start with yours." He counters.

  "Aniyo. Yours."

  "Yours..."

  -.- "... Yours and that's final!"

  "Fine..." He crosses his arms over his chest. 

  I lean close to him. "I'm thinking, we should stalk him until we find a fault."

  "But-"

  "What if he's cheating behind Da Ni's back? You never know for sure..."

  There was a long silent as Ricky thought about it. He was chewing on his lip and cringing his eyebrows. How cute! I wish he was my Dongsaeng! Too bad, I'm the Dongsaeng here... Bleh!

  "You're right... So who's doing the stalking?" He asks, but I bet he regrets it.

  I give him a look and wiggle my eyebrows.

  "Hell no..." He says plainly. "I am not going to stalk a boy! That's... That's not right! What if people think I'm gay and like him! There's already a ton of guys that like him in and out of school. No! I am not going to do it!"

  "You said you wanted me to help you get Da Ni and the only way I can get you big information is to find out what her boyfriend is like! Please. This is all you need to do and I'll handle the rest."

  He lets out a sigh. "I can never win against you. Alright. I'll watch this Min Jin. What's with his name anyways?"

  I shrug. "His parents gave it to him. Blame them, not him."

  Just then our Tiramisu came. I my lips. Finally! I get to eat something! I take my fork and dig in.

  "Eh... Now let's focus on your problem." Ricky says rubbing his hands together, eyeing what he had. He took a bite and starts talking with his mouth full, "We have to figure out a way to get rid of your Unnie."

  I was half paying attention and half not. This Tiramisu was so good! I wish I could buy more. Have I been here with Jonghyun? I should check my Diary once I get home...

  "Yah! Did you hear me?"

  I nod still munching. My eyes were fixed to the cake that I hadn't noticed Ricky leaning across the table and flicks my forehead. I raise my head and rub where he flicked me. I pout. "What was that for."

  "We have to somehow get rid of your Unnie! She's getting in the way with your's and Changjo's relationship!"

  I shake my head. "No... I don't think getting rid of Unnie would work..."

  "Is showing Changjo the places you two went to before, working?" He asks, looking straight into my eyes.

  What should I say? It was a success and a failure. He remembers parts of me, but not the full me. How long will it take until everything will be cleared up? "It's... going okay..."

  "Mhm... Well, at least you're trying... Getting rid of your Unnie will be tough..." He takes a bite and scoops up another piece. "Ah! Open up!" He holds out his fork to me.

  I stare at it. "Huh?"

  "I'm feeding you, so open up." He opens his own mouth, giving an example.

  I sigh and give in, opening my mouth.

  He smiles and shoves it in my mouth. Just then, we hear a knock on the window. We turn that way, the fork still in my mouth and still in his hand. Our eyes widen, seeing who it was. "Da Ni?!" We exclaim, surprised. What is she doing here? And why at this time?! I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea!

  I look closely and see Min Jin with her. He's just as y as ever, but not as y as my Jonghyun. XP I take the fork out of my mouth and smile.

  She smiles back and enters the Pastry shop, dragging Min Jin with her. Da Ni sits next to me while her boyfriend sits next to Ricky. He was glaring at him, but I kick his shin under the table. Now, Ricky's glaring at me.

  "What are you two doing here?" She asks, resting her elbows on the table.

  "Just for fun." I reply.

  "Ah..." I could tell she wasn't convinced. Don't tell me she thinks I like him... Oh, I forgot to tell her about Jonghyun! Aish! I should've told her I like him, not Ricky!

  Ricky clears his throat. "Are you doing anything this weekend?"

  Everyone looks at him. Where is he going with this?

  "Hm..." Da Ni sighs, tapping her chin.

  "We're going on a date. Why?" Min Jin says, a bit overprotective.

  I hope this guy isn't what he seems... I really want Da Ni to be with Ricky, not this guy... Ricky loves her way more than him!

  Ricky shrugs. "Just asking."

  Min Jin rolls his eyes. Hm... I look at Da Ni who was staring off in space. "Maybe we should eat here for a bit," she suggests, holding Min Jin's hand from across the table.

  I look at Min Jin's reaction. He smiles a heart warming one and replies, "Sure."

  This guy... I have no idea what kind of guy he is. My gaze return to Da Ni who loooks at him admiringly. Oh, how I wish I could look at Jonghyun like that. I stand. "Come on Ricky. I have to go home. Can you walk with me?"

  He gives me this confuse look, but shakes it off. "Uhm... Y-Yeah!" He quickly stands up, nearly tipping the chair over.

  I bow to both Da Ni and Min Jin. "I'll see you at school tomorrow."

  Da Ni smiles while Min Jin keeps a blank expression. "Okay!" Da Ni says cheerfully, "I'll see you later."

  I turn on my heels and leave the shop, Ricky following me. I quicken my pace. For some reason I feel jealous of her. She was able to get a boyfriend and I can't especially now...

  Ricky grabs my shoulders. "Yah. Yah!" He pulls me back. "What's wrong?"

  I feel a tear stream down my cheek. Words couldn't explain the way I feel. I want my Jonghyun back...

  Even without words, he understood me. "Don't worry, I'm sure Changjo will remember you. I'm sure." He pulls me close and takes me in a hug, gripping me tight. I just burry my head into his chest without a word. I couldn't cry anymore. I've cried so many times when I heard Jonghyun was in the hospital and I cried even more when I learned he forgot about me. I think... I've lost all my tears...