Diary Entry 1

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  After school, I head straight home by myself. I didn't feel like talking to Da Ni, Ricky, or Jonghyun. Although, I did tell Ricky to watch out for Da Ni just incase her boyfriend would do something to her. As for Jonghyun... I wanted to talk to him, but I saw him with a bunch of girls with Chunji... Ugh! What could that promise be anyways? I want to know!

  I sigh. What am I going to show Jonghyun tomorrow to gain back his memory? Oh! I know! I remember him giving me a diary. At first I didn't want to use it, but when I got home, I start writing in it. I don't remember where he gave it to me, but I remember it was on my 13th birthday. Sweet Jonghyun. I miss him!

  Once I got home, I head straight to my room ignoring Unnie who greeted me happily. I'm mad at her since Jonghyun rememebers her, but not me. I know it's not her fault, but she stole his heart!

  I look though my drawers. I haven't been writing in it since the end of middle school. Now where did I put it? Ah, here it is! I take it out and start from the very beginning. I know I have written it in the moment I got home. I was probably embarrassed about it when Jonghyun was near me, but at home, I wrote pages and pages of that day. At least, that's what I think I did.

  I sit on my bed and start reading. My goal is to read one diary entry per day and get an idea where to bring Jonghyun. I might have to skip some since not everything involved Jonghyun. There were many other things, especially after he left middle school.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

    April 17

   Diary Entry #1

   Today is my 13th birthday! I know, such an unlucky number, but guess what! I got you (diary) for my present! I'm not the type to write in a diary, but since it came from Jonghyun, I'll use it. Should I mention that he's my ultimate crush? I've been liking him for a while and his parents are close friends with mine. Apparently, after I introduced him to Appa and Umma, they recognize his last name and looks. Who knew they were close friends! Enough of CHOI JONGHYUN <3 let's get to what happened and how he gave me you! (diary) Do I really need to put diary? I think it's fine calling you... you.

  Here it goes.

  After school, Jonghyun text me to meet him at the park. I was kinda mad at him because he didn't say Happy Birthday to me the whole day and now he wants me to meet him at the park? I don't understand?!

  Since, like I said, I like him, I did what he told me to do and met him at the park. I find him near the playground, sitting on the bench where Ummas and Appas usually sit to watch for their children. But there were barely any because it's the weekdays and not many people play around in weekdays, minus vacation time.

  I came up to him, steam coming out of my ears. I was furious. Did he even remember it was my birthday?! I sat next to him, pouting. He's the only one I can show my childish/bratty side. I could tell he doesn't mind what personality I use.

  He pats my head. "What's wrong Dongsaeng?"

  DONGSAENG! I hate it when people call me Dongsaeng. I didn't want to be a Dongsaeng, but I am to him. I've noticed guys my age and older tend to go after Noonas, not Dongsaengs. It's not fair. Not fair. At. All.

  I was even more furious since he called me Dongsaeng, so I didn't say anything.

  He chuckles, making my heart skip a beat. Oh how much I love his laughs and chuckles... "Yah! Mianhe!" He says pouting/laughing. What's his problem? Then he takes me in a hug, causing me to burn red all over. Aish that boy!

  "What do you want?!" I spat at him. He's such a weirdo!

  Jonghyun continued to hold onto me and whispered in my ear, "Happy Birthday, In Young."

  I began to shiver and get goose bumps by his words. They were giving me eargasms. Sorry to be a bit erted, but not only guys can be like that, okay?

  I pretend to be mad at him to see his reaction. I turn my head away and pout my lips. "Did you really remember it or did you ask someone?"

  He hugged me even tighter, bringing me close to him . Eeeeeee!!!! (Haha spazz. What? This is my entry, so Diary... you shouldn't mind me doing that a ton... XP) I felt my cheeks burn even redder and I start thinking, What if he likes me? Ha! It was stupid to think that because I was more like his teddy bear rather than a girlfriend.

  Then his warm breath blew in my ear as he said, "I remembered, but... I didn't want to tell you just yet. I wanted to save it. After all, you save the best for last right?"

  Ah!!!!! I was burning by that time and I couldn't move. Was he being seductive on purpose or was this all in my mind?!?!?! I don't know! But I loved it! XP I began to giggle, but I straightened up and cleared my throat. "Yeah... I guess you can say that..."

  Soon he lets me go and smirked. "I have a present."

  This time, I acted childish again. I gasped. "Really?! What is it?!"

  He reached behind the bench and took out a rectangular thing that was wrapped in flower wrapping paper. I quickly snatched it from Jonghyun and opened it, revealing... you, Diary! At first I wasn't so happy, because I don't usually write in them, but Jonghyun looked so proud about it. I didn't want to just give it back...

  I held you close and say, "Gomawo, Jonghyun." And with that, I gave him a big hug.

  After that, we hung around at that bench, telling stories. I told a lot about Unnie because she had a lot of interesting stories about her and Jonghyun would always listen. I wish there were more guys like him... I would be so happy, but Jonghyun will be my one and only. I promise. No one can replace him...

  Well, running out of space Diary. I'll write in you again! Thanks for letting me spazz all over you!

                                                           -In Young <3

_________________________________________________________________

  I reread the entry a couple of times. What if Jonghyun really did like me at that time, but why would he always listen to me when I talk about my Unnie? Aish! Everything was so confusing!

  Wow... I can't believe I wrote all over the diary and it was about Jonghyun! I hope he'll never see this diary, ever!

  Well, at least I have a place to take him after school. Let's just hope that he's free. I'm anticipating every moment of this! I want to see if he'll remember anything. Let's hope he'll find someting other than Unni...

______________________________________________________________________________

  First diary entry! What do you think? :D Well, thanks for reading!