Da Ni

He Wants A Noona, But I'm His Dongsaeng

  He smirks. "Now, what are you going to do?"

  What am I going to do? I don't know what to do! This was the first time a guy has forced me to the ground or anywhere as a matter of fact. I would never expect Ricky to do this to me, especially since I've known him for a month. This isn't the Ricky I know.

  I couldn't move and my heart races. What should I do now? I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want to get hurt myself!

  I hear him snicker. Why is he snickering?! What's so funny? Soon that snicker turns into a laugh and his eyes sparkle even more. "Were you scared?" he asks, childishly.

  "Mwuh?!" My eyes widen from his sudden childness.

  He shakes his head and stands. "I'm only teaching you a lesson. Here." He holds out a hand and I take it.

  "A lesson?!" I was practically screaming. He scared me half to death! I wanted to hit him, but I didn't have the stregth to.

  "Yeah. I've also noticed that Changjo's different. He seems more forceful, so if he ever does that to you, you need to react quickly. Not like what you did earlier..." His eyes and voice trails.

  I narrow my own eyes. "You little-"

  "Ah! In Young ah. Ricky Oppa!" a girl's voice shouts our name.

  I look at the doorway at the back of he classroom and find Da Ni, my other friend. She's in my class and I met her on the first day of school after Ricky had dropped me off. It kind of went like this:

________________________________________________________________________________

  As I entered the classroom, my face was still flushed red with Ricky's kiss. I couldn't believe he kissed me on the cheek and I was half happy and half... mad. Mad because he didn't have permission and happy because... well, just because.

  I sat in a random seat near the window. Oh, how much I loved sitting near the window. I would always look outside and daydream. It's something I always do in every class.

  "Ahn Nyeong Seh Yo," I hear a girl greet from beside me.

  I turned my head towards her. My, she was so pretty. I bet a lot of guys went after her during middle school. Not only that, but she seemed really kind. She was putting her stuff down while looking at me, smiling.

  I smiled back. "Ahn Nyeong Seh Yo. I'm In Young." I held out my hand.

  She took it. "I'm Da Ni." Da Ni. What a pretty name. "I see you met Ricky."

  I raised my eyebrows and stared at her. "You know Ricky?" I asked.

  She giggled. Such a heart filled laugh. I wish I was as pretty as her. "Ne. I do. He went to my middle school. He's a great guy."

  I smile. "Mm... He is..." But he's still weird for kissing people on the cheek. I didn't want to say that to her just in case she'll feel jealous. I wasn't sure if he really does do that to other people.

  "Since we're in the same class, want to eat lunch with me and my friends?"

  I nod. "Sure."

________________________________________________________________________________

  That's how we became friends. We became close during the breaks and at lunch, but I didn't feel comfortable with the other girls with us. I don't know, I didn't feel like I belonged with them because they were pretty also. I felt like I was tresspassing in their territory. That's why I usually eat lunch with Ricky.

  "Ahn Nyeong, Da Ni!" Ricky and I greet.

  She steps towards us and in the corner of my eye, I see Ricky flinch.

  "Ten minutes left until class starts again. What are you guys doing here? Alone. With no one here. Alone." she emphasizes each word to us.

  I blush and so does Ricky.

  "We weren't doing anything." Ricky explains, shyly.

  "Mhm..." She raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms above her chest. "I heard this boy named Changjo is back after a serious accident. Do you guys know him?"

  I nod confidently while Ricky was unmoving.

  "I've known him for a long time." I say proudly, "But... He doesn't remember me..."

  She gives me a worried look and pats my shoulder. "He will. I mean, if he's known you for a long time, he'll remember you quickly, right?"

  "But he remembers other people that he wasn't that close with, so she's trying to gain his memory back by taking him to places where they used to go to," Ricky explains.

  Da Ni's eyes turn soft and this time she smoothes my hair. "Hwaiting! I know you can do it."

  "Gomawo, Da Ni." I smile and she smiles back.

  "Da Ni!" One of her friends call out to her, her head sticking out the doorway. "Min Jin is looking for you!"

  Da Ni's eyes sparkle. Min Jin was her boyfriend. He, too was popular and cute. Many girls were after him, but he chose Da Ni to be his girlfriend. It was a cute confession or at least that what I heard. I wasn't there to begin with. It makes me sad because I wanted to explain it to you guys. T^T

  "I'll be right there!" She shouts and looks at us. "I'll see you during class, In Young. and Ricky, I'll see you later." With that, she bows and head towards her friend.

  I turn to Ricky, wanting him to explain more about the lesson he did to me earlier, but I held my tongue as I see him looking at the doorway where Da Ni left. His eyes were filled with longing and hurt. Could it be he liked her or was it something else?

  Duh! It can't be anything else. Of course he likes Da Ni! The moment I introduced them to each other, they spoke the whole time! I felt invisible, but I knew there was something going on. The only problem now is she has a boyfriend. Ricky needed to be quicker than that!

  I nudge him. Now it's my turn to give him lessons. "Yah. Yah. Yah!" For some reason, he wasn't reacting to my constant shoving or screaming, so I stomp on his foot.

 "Ow! Yah! What the hell was that for?!" He screams suddenly, quite annoyed. Hm... Yupp, something's up.

  I smile and lean close to him. "You like Da Ni, don't you?"

  His eyes widen and he starts blushing. "Waeyo? Why do you want to know?"

  I giggle. Yupp, he does like her. Aw! That's so cute! My Oppa liking a Dongsaeng! If only Jonghyun could be like this! T^T I tap his nose. "I'm going to help you get her."

  His eyes widen and flaps his hands around. "Aniyo. Aniyo! I don't need help it's okay. If she's happy with her boyfriend, I'm fine!"

  I shake my head. "But you're not! So let me help you!"

  "Aniyo!" He complains and purses his lips.

  "Ne!"

  "Aniyo!"

  "Ne! I'll help you no matter what!"

  "ANIYO!"

  "NE!"

  Okay, skipping a bit forward. Our arguement went on for a while until I grab his shoulders and say, "I'm not going to let you get hurt. It's easy. All you have to do is talk to her more and act like yourself. That's all and make her regret taking Min Jin as her boyfriend. Okay?!"

  I could see him tearing up, but I knew he was tired from arguing with me. No one can beat me on an arguement, except for Jonghyun and Unnie.

  Ricky nods slowly in approval. "Fine. I'll take your word."

  I smile. "Good."

________________________________________________________________________________

  Hehe, nope Ricky didn't like her. It was her friend Da Ni >.< Thanks for reading! :D More coming soon~ I'm basically introducing characters in the story. I hope you guys don't mind!