OnTae/JongKey [PG]

The Game

AUGUST 24 2013, 03:28 PM

10 NOTES  FILED UNDER:  DRABBLE  FANFIC  ONTAE  JONGKEY  ONEW  TAEMIN  SHINEE  FIC REQUEST  ANONYMOUS  ASK  THE GAME  PG  
 
anonymous_avatar_64.gif
Anonymous: Surprised by the sound coming from behind him, Jinki...

froze, breath catching in his throat as he tried not to make a sound. His ears strained, listening hard for the noise again, but it was gone.

He could feel his heart pounding hard in his throat as he trudged further into the dark house, afraid of what he’d see the deeper he got. He hated Kibum and Jonghyun right now, his two supposed best friends daring him to go to the second story of the rumored haunted house and wave down at them.

Normally Jinki would have dismissed such a dare, if it weren’t for the insistent teasing and the way the other two called him a scaredy-cat when Jinki wasn’t. He didn’t believe in ghosts or monsters for one thing; the reason he was scared, however, was because hedid believe in mass murderers and criminals, praying that he didn’t run into either—or worse—while he made his trip to the second floor.

"I’m so gonna kill those two when I get back," Jinki mutters under his breath, floorboard creaking loudly under every step.

Killing isn’t a good thing, a voice behind him pipes up, and Jinki jumps ten feet in the air with a small scream. He turns around slowly, cold sweat prickling his back when he sees a thin, iridescent boy standing just a few feet behind him. He is pale white, entire body translucent as he stares at Jinki with large eyes.

"W-What?" Jinki whimpers; it couldn’t be a ghost, it just can’t—those didn’t exist.

The spirit smiles, eyes crinkling prettily before they suddenly turn terrifyingly red.

I said… killing is bad!

Jinki’s wails of terror could be heard from the outside; Kibum and Jonghyun would have heard them if they hadn’t had been so busy making out.

From that day onward, Jinki had the ability to see supernatural creatures of all kinds—especially one very annoying demon by the name of Taemin, that just wouldn’t leave him alone.

 

 

 

 

~~
A/N: lol this probably wasn’t what you were expecting.

the game.