OT5/Key [G]

The Game

AUGUST 29 2013, 06:37 PM

5 NOTES  FILED UNDER:  COMPLETE  DRABBLE  OT5  KEY  TAEMIN  SHINEE  FANFIC  FIC REQUEST  THE GAME  LOL IDK WHAT I JUST WROTE  ANONYMOUS  ASK  PG  
 
anonymous_avatar_64.gif
Anonymous: Kibum turns on the light and immediately screamed, "OH GOD! WHY ARE YOU.."

"… WATCHING NOTTING HILL WITHOUT ME??!"

The other four members turn around to face Kibum with guilt-ridden expressions and Taemin is the only one with a soul brave enough to speak up as the feline man continued to glare as if he was about strangle all of them to death.

"You talk to much during the movie, hyung…" Taemin admits, a frightened smile plastered on as he tries to explain in the face of imminent death via their resident diva. "You’ve seen it so many times that the rest of us have never actually gotten to watch it properly."

Kibum freezes for a few beats, eyes scrutinizing the rest of SHINee as they squirm in fear, before he turns around with a huff.

"Fine!" he says, already walking back to his bedroom. "But that means that when you guys do finish, you have to watch it again, including me!”

He ignores the groans from the living room as he shuts the door behind him with a self-satisfied smirk. It was his favorite movie after all—there was no way in hell that he’d watch it alone.

 

 

 

 

~~
the game.