OnTae [PG-13]

The Game

SEPTEMBER 17 2013, 03:06 PM

8 NOTES  FILED UNDER:  COMPLETE  DRABBLE  ONTAE  ONEW  TAEMIN  SHINEE  FANFIC  THE GAME  FIC REQUEST  PG13  JSTOUTR  ASK  
 
avatar_dcf1a0ccfb2d_64.png
jstoutr: ♥ I just want you to shove your...

… face in his and kiss him!” Kibum is saying, eyes twinkling brightly as he stares at Taemin. Meanwhile, the younger man is facepalming and praying that no one recognize him while his best friend is trying to give him advice on how to finally kiss his boyfriend.

"You know, I’m not sure how Jinki-hyung will respond to that…" Taemin begins as he side-eyes his friend.

Kibum just snorts. “Are you kidding? He’ll love it! He probably hasn’t kissed you yet because he thinks you’re still in diapers—be assertive! Throw yourself at him!”

Taemin isn’t so sure about that plan. “Kibum-hyung, I refuse to throw myself at him.”

"Fine, suit yourself," Kibum replies, drowning the french fries he was eating in ketchup before devouring them. "You’ll never get any action then.”

The blush creeping up Taemin’s neck just imagining achieving said “action” with his boyfriend gives him away, and Kibum’s smug smirk returns.

"Fine," Taemin huffs, "then what do you suppose I should do?"

And hours later, when Taemin is dressed in uncomfortably tight red pants, a practically nonexistent see through shirt, and a lollipop shoved between his lips, he almost regrets listening to Kibum (he looks absolutely ridiculous).

Almost, because it works.

 

 

 

 

~~
the game.