OnTae/MinKey [PG]

The Game

AUGUST 24 2013, 10:17 PM

12 NOTES  FILED UNDER:  FANFIC  DRABBLE  SHINEE  ONTAE  MINKEY  ONEW  MINHO  TAEMIN  FIC REQUEST  THE GAME  ANONYMOUS  ASK  PG  
 
anonymous_avatar_64.gif
Anonymous: Jinki never thought food could taste so bad until....

… he had some of the homemade lunch Taemin had made for him.

Jinki stared down at the horrifying food—the way it looked should have given away the taste, if he had to be honest—and gulped slowly.

I love Taemin, Jinki thinks to himself, a mantra he repeated over and over, closing his eyes as he continued to shovel the food into his mouth, quickly so not to taste it too much. Minho, Jinki’s coworker, stares at him curiously, watching with amusement as tears steam down Jinki’s scrunched up face as he swallows around the food as fast as humanly possible.

It must be really good, Minho muses, staring down at his own lunch, made by a loving yet reluctant Kibum—blushing adorably red—who had shoved the cutely made sandwiches into his hands before sending him off.

Later, when the two of them are back in their cubicles, Jinki is staring off into the distance with a hollow look on his face, eyes glazed over as if he was contemplating life.

Minho is laughing now, still observing Jinki from his own seat, and thinks again that Taemin must be a really good cook.

 

 

 

 

~~
a/n: no longer taking any prompts. i still have 11 more left to go…..

the game.