OnKey [PG]

The Game

SEPTEMBER 26 2013, 12:26 PM

18 NOTES  FILED UNDER:  COMPLETE  DRABBLE  ONKEY  ONEW  KEY  SHINEE  FANFIC  THE GAME  FIC REQUEST  PG  ANONYMOUS  ASK  
 
anonymous_avatar_64.gif
Anonymous: ♥ Onew's smile was so bright that Key...

… felt blinded. In that moment, all he could see was Jinki, the way his eyes crinkled into thin crescents, how his nose scrunched up softly, those pearly teeth shining at him between perfectly plump lips.

Onew wasn’t his type (tall, cool, fashionable), not by a long shot, but he was everything Key wanted and more. Sure Onew was shorter than him, his humor so dry and lame that sometimes it was painfully so, and that Key actually had to take time out of his day to dress the older man so he didn’t look like a goddamn hobo every time they went on a date; but one thing was for certain and that was that Onew never failed to make his heart stutter dangerously in his chest.

Onew made Key feel things that he’d never experienced before, made him feel so utterly safe and happy whenever they held hugged, made him feel excited and aroused when they kissed a little too long, made his palms sweat nervously when they held hands, but Onew never failed to hold on just tight enough that Key felt instantly strengthened.

For Key, Onew was his rock, his soulmate, his best friend, his first true love, his ever shining sun.

 

 

 

~~
the game.